Advertisements > Advertisements

ultimate game storage solution on Kickstarter?

<< < (3/3)

polonkus:

--- Quote from: Captain_Frisk on August 21, 2012, 10:33:13 am ---
--- Quote from: Kirian on August 21, 2012, 10:24:52 am ---Tempting... but $170?  That's a bit much, especially sight-unseen.  Actually, that's more than a bit much.

--- End quote ---

I understand that molds are expensive and all that, but there's no way they are raising 750,000.

--- End quote ---

Yeah people have gone absolutely kickstarter crazy after some of these high-profile success stories.
They really need to scale back their enthusiasm and redesign so this can be made without molding, maybe with laser cut or routed plastic/wood.

Kirian:

--- Quote from: Captain_Frisk on August 21, 2012, 10:33:13 am ---
--- Quote from: Kirian on August 21, 2012, 10:24:52 am ---Tempting... but $170?  That's a bit much, especially sight-unseen.  Actually, that's more than a bit much.

--- End quote ---

I understand that molds are expensive and all that, but there's no way they are raising 750,000.

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed the $750k goal.  Hitting that means already being a big name, or having one attached.  And in the meantime, Reaper's kickstarter, which was based on mold costs, had an initial goal of $30k.  Order of the Stick started with a $60k goal.  Starting with a $750k goal is ridiculous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version