Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

Impossible score, version two

(1/6) > >>

RobF:
In a 2 player game, that lacks any kingdom cards that give VP chips (Monument etc), what is the smallest positive total score (sum of both players) that is impossible to achieve?

Edit: variable VP victory cards are allowed. 
Edit 2: you might also want to think about the solution in the case variable VP cards are NOT allowed.  This variation will probably be easier.

Fangz:
Are gardens, vineyards, etc allowed?

Agrisios:

--- Quote from: Fangz on August 01, 2011, 10:49:12 am ---Are gardens, vineyards, etc allowed?

--- End quote ---

Do they give VP chips? If not ...

Thisisnotasmile:
At first I thought "Okay, let me just think about this for a second". Then I thought about it. The answer is Very very very very very high unless I've missed something and it's going to involve a lot more calculations than I originally thought.

Thisisnotasmile:
Double post yay.

I'm probably not going to calculate the exact solution, but this might help other people who do want to:

Are we allowed to buy VP chip cards (from the Black Market) and not use them for VP chips for the purpose of bumping up the value of Gardens and/or Vineyards? Or are they just banned altogether?

I assume the latter but it's better to know for sure than to calculate it all only to find out you've missed off stuff because you weren't sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version