Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38  All

Author Topic: Mafia X - The Death of Donald X. Game Over Town Wins  (Read 103735 times)

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia X - The Death of Donald X. Day 2
« Reply #650 on: September 04, 2012, 11:47:27 am »

Not claiming jailkeeper btw lol. Could be that Frisk was preparing the claim and that's why it took him so long, but.. it's just so convoluted, I'd think he'd fakeclaim something easier.

Like, it fails if there is a doctor somewhere, if there is a cop somewhere, or almost everytime if there is a jailkeeper somewhere. And he doesn't even out a power role because the claim is verifiable -> he is scum if he survives the night. Got to be the truth?
Well, should I wait to vote until Cuzz posts, or is it time? (still reading Day 1 Frisk posts just in case)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: September 04, 2012, 11:48:15 am »

And if you can verify Frisk's claim, don't claim now! Unless I'm mistaken, that situation will solve itself tonight either way. Scum can't wifom us by letting him live, because the fact he claims to know either Geo or himself got jailkept is verifiable tomorrow.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: September 04, 2012, 11:48:32 am »

Not claiming jailkeeper btw lol. Could be that Frisk was preparing the claim and that's why it took him so long, but.. it's just so convoluted, I'd think he'd fakeclaim something easier.

Like, it fails if there is a doctor somewhere, if there is a cop somewhere, or almost everytime if there is a jailkeeper somewhere. And he doesn't even out a power role because the claim is verifiable -> he is scum if he survives the night. Got to be the truth?
Well, should I wait to vote until Cuzz posts, or is it time? (still reading Day 1 Frisk posts just in case)

Wait till 11:57 or so because why not?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: September 04, 2012, 11:50:25 am »

To clarify: being a cop is indeed the only way Frisk could know about Geo or himself getting jailkept, scum wouldnt know that. So if tomorrow we have no jailkeeper (if we have and he didnt jailkeep frisk of geo he doesnt claim), Frisk is scum and lying. So if he is town, scum will nightkill him.

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 04, 2012, 11:52:03 am »

Ugh, I really hope Frisk is telling the truth, just for the sake of my sanity. Idk if there's time to lynch anyone but me, which sucks. I'd probably go for Jorbles next, but my reads were really colored by thinking Frisk was scum, so I'd need to rethink everything.

What the hell, doesn't hurt to Vote: Jorbles.

I'm VT. I apologize for my miserable scumhunting, both on D1 against Robz, and today on Frisk (assuming he's not lying). You guys will be in a bit of a pickle if you do lynch me and if the NK doesn't get blocked tonight, but I wish you luck. I agree with Eevee that my posts lately looked a bit scummy (even I realized that as I was posting, but I assure you everything I said came from genuine scumhunting), so I apologize for forcing to lynch another townie.

Not sure what else to say.... Go town!

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: September 04, 2012, 11:52:37 am »

To clarify: being a cop is indeed the only way Frisk could know about Geo or himself getting jailkept, scum wouldnt know that. So if tomorrow we have no jailkeeper (if we have and he didnt jailkeep frisk of geo he doesnt claim), Frisk is scum and lying. So if he is town, scum will nightkill him.
So this didn't go very well then if Frisk is town, did it? As in, we'll just lose our cop and gain nothing?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: September 04, 2012, 11:53:54 am »

So this didn't go very well then if Frisk is town, did it? As in, we'll just lose our cop and gain nothing?
Scum wastes their nightkill on him and we have a chance to hit scum today, but yeah, forcing a cop to claim generally sucks for town.

And cuzz's claim looks genuine (would expect scum to claim a power role) but what can we do here? We have like 6 minutes and I think Frisk lynch is out of question.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 04, 2012, 11:55:02 am »

Unless there's a doctor, right?  Anyway, his claim seems legit enough, as you mentioned it seems too involved for a fake claim.  My vote's still on Cuzz at this point, and won't change unless we get the Geo wagon going again.  6 minutes to go...

And Cuzz has claimed VT.  I'd say lets get back to <b>Vote: Geolib.</b>
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: September 04, 2012, 11:56:00 am »

Geo and Jorbles accused each other once (at least one of them did) (this is all from my notes). Assuming you, CF, me, Cuzz are town that leaves pairs of Ashersky-J or Geo-A. Any of them make sense?

Do we lynch A?

Should we no-lynch right now?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: September 04, 2012, 11:56:56 am »

Ashersky or Cuzz or maaybe Jorb but i might be tunneling my town read on geo. I wish we had time to think what nolynch would mean.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: September 04, 2012, 11:57:14 am »

Geo and Jorbles accused each other once (at least one of them did) (this is all from my notes). Assuming you, CF, me, Cuzz are town that leaves pairs of Ashersky-J or Geo-A. Any of them make sense?

Do we lynch A?

Ok need to move quick, so Vote: ashersky.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 04, 2012, 11:57:41 am »

Scum wastes their nightkill on him and we have a chance to hit scum today, but yeah, forcing a cop to claim generally sucks for town.

And cuzz's claim looks genuine (would expect scum to claim a power role) but what can we do here? We have like 6 minutes and I think Frisk lynch is out of question.
I'm still a relative newb. I'm going to keep blindly trusting you (crunch time scares me). Should I vote for anyone?

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:01 am »

Do we lynch A?

Crap. Sorry if this is bad, but I'm doing it too.

Vote: ashersky

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:12 am »

I'm still a relative newb. I'm going to keep blindly trusting you (crunch time scares me). Should I vote for anyone?
Do you feel cuzz could be scum?

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:26 am »

Do we lynch A?

Crap. Sorry if this is bad, but I'm doing it too.

Unvote
Want to hear from Eevee.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:33 am »

Do we lynch A?

I'd rather not claim, and you'd rather not lynch me, if you are town.  I will if I have to, but it puts us in a tough spot.  I think Geo is our best bet at this point, and most useful for D3.  I'm sticking to that till deadline in 2 minutes.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:36 am »

I honestly dont know what we should do, and would need more than 1.5minutes to think.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:40 am »

I'm really not sure that a no lynch is much better than a mislynch at this point...

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:46 am »

Do you feel cuzz could be scum?
Yes. But he claimed VT.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:51 am »

vote:ashersky

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:57 am »

lynch him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 04, 2012, 11:59:06 am »

1 minute try to do it.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 04, 2012, 11:59:22 am »

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 04, 2012, 12:00:00 pm »

im not 100% sure this is the right call but you asked me to make one so :) everyone vote for him im really certain its vetter than nolynch

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 04, 2012, 12:00:31 pm »

Sorry about this position, guys. It's pretty much on me that I didn't post earlier and trigger all this on Monday so we could think. It's really anti-town of town-me, and that's not so good at all. Fingers crossed.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 20 queries.