Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38  All

Author Topic: Mafia X - The Death of Donald X. Game Over Town Wins  (Read 103805 times)

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia X - The Death of Donald X. Day 2
« Reply #625 on: September 04, 2012, 10:35:47 am »

Are you sure volt?  I have no defense because there is no case, but I'll claim if you demand it.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: September 04, 2012, 10:37:55 am »

Here's what I'm thinking. No time for quotes, sorry, I can do it during twilight but of course it would be too late.

Been wondering for an Ash-Frisk pairing for a long time. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it was Frisk who first explanied Ash's super-scummy behavior as noob-town. Everyone then agreed (including me). This still doesn't solve the problem of how big the wagon was on Ash unless it was Frisk artfully taking the wheels off the wagon.

Eevee's note about Ash's most recent vote helps this theory.

I also don't like people flying under the radar (yes, this would also make me much more scummy than I've appeared, but I really think the meta is my best town-read) and Cuzz is a wildcard I'm comfortable with. This lines me up in thinking (on this issue) with Eevee and GeoLib.

Posting now to get this out there for others to read. More following.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 04, 2012, 10:40:06 am »

Guys, I'm willing to hammer Frisk. I'm going to finish re-reading the thread. Frisk, are you still dark? If you have a defense/claim, we need it now.*

*I know it's not very town of me over the weekend and with 105 minutes until the deadline but I'm trying to make the best of this. Longer version soon, almost done with thread. Short version: See my earliest post about Frisk, I called him out for flying under-the-radar, that read has increased ever since.
So you think Frisk is better than Cuzz I gather? Because "he has more votes" is not a reason here, as people (at least myself) have expressed willingness to change.

It's atually quite stupid, I'm starting to feel like Cuzz is scummier.. but I would feel SO STUPID if I changed and Frisk was scum and Cuzz was town. I know being afraid of humiliating outcomes shouldn't have any bearing in decisionmaking.

FRISK YES YOU SHOULD CLAIM NOW. I think Voltaires last post made me think think you are better than Cuzz again.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 04, 2012, 10:41:04 am »

Just to be clear, I vote the top half of that post before seeing Frisk's and Voltaire's posts. It became kind of moot but decided to post it anyways.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 04, 2012, 10:41:53 am »

This is the second time you've suggested going after X if Y flips town.   This shows a shockin willingness to lynch town - hedging much?
You're an experienced player, right? This seems scummy to me then - there's just not that much wrong with this statement.

Are you sure volt?  I have no defense because there is no case, but I'll claim if you demand it.
Somebody has to put their money where their mouth is, and I've put myself in a power-position with the town (in a bad way) with my absense. I'm going for it. Should you claim a power-role, and it seems plausible to me, I'm willing to go Cuzz but that's about it (unless Eevee can show me otherwise, he's the only one I'm treating as obvtown right now).

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: September 04, 2012, 10:43:12 am »

Guys, I'm willing to hammer Frisk. I'm going to finish re-reading the thread. Frisk, are you still dark? If you have a defense/claim, we need it now.*

*I know it's not very town of me over the weekend and with 105 minutes until the deadline but I'm trying to make the best of this. Longer version soon, almost done with thread. Short version: See my earliest post about Frisk, I called him out for flying under-the-radar, that read has increased ever since.
So you think Frisk is better than Cuzz I gather? Because "he has more votes" is not a reason here, as people (at least myself) have expressed willingness to change.

It's atually quite stupid, I'm starting to feel like Cuzz is scummier.. but I would feel SO STUPID if I changed and Frisk was scum and Cuzz was town. I know being afraid of humiliating outcomes shouldn't have any bearing in decisionmaking.
Yes, I think Frisk is more likely. I too am willing to vote for either.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 04, 2012, 10:50:24 am »

We'll wait for Frisk's claim then. I really liked your case better fwiw + Frisk's recent behaviour has been very very scummy I think. Hopefully Cuzz is online too, so we get to hear his side of things.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 04, 2012, 11:00:39 am »

Scummy because I'm phone posting while on vacation?  What specifically is scummy?  First it's not votig geo/ ash because you wanted everyone in town todo that?   And then scummy because I liked gro instead? 

Going to my grandfathers in. Second.  I think I have wifi there.

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 04, 2012, 11:01:13 am »

We'll wait for Frisk's claim then. I really liked your case better fwiw + Frisk's recent behaviour has been very very scummy I think. Hopefully Cuzz is online too, so we get to hear his side of things.

By "my side" do you mean you want me to claim also? Other than that, I'm not sure what else to say, but I don't think it's appropriate since I'm still only at L-2.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 04, 2012, 11:03:23 am »

Cuzz didnt mean you should claim, but in case we need to react to Frisk's claim, it's better to have more people online.

Frisk, how about claiming already? Less than 1h left..

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 04, 2012, 11:04:59 am »

Cuzz didnt mean you should claim, but in case we need to react to Frisk's claim, it's better to have more people online.

Frisk, how about claiming already? Less than 1h left..
If Frisk claims do we lynch Cuzz no matter what? Don't know if that's good, just thinking ahead, if Frisk is mafia he's going to claim a power role, right, so then we'll lynch Cuzz? How else could this play out?

*not necessarily approving any of this, just trying to predict the next 56 minutes

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 04, 2012, 11:11:31 am »

I'm curious about this myself. It'd be nice to be able to wait for a counterclaim, but there's not much time, and such a counterclaim might not be around by the deadline. Also, this is not a completely open setup so we don't even know which PRs exist. What would you two (Eevee and Voltaire) do if Frisk claims a PR versus VT? And shouldn't I get the same opportunity to claim before you decide to lynch me instead of Frisk?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 04, 2012, 11:15:44 am »

Depends on what he claims. We shouldn't tell him what exactly he needs to do to not get lynched here..

But no cuzz, obviously we wont just snap-lynch you if he claims a power role. I think Frisk waiting this long is very scummy, very unfortunate he only has mobile access. But he has posted several times without claiming..

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 04, 2012, 11:18:03 am »

Depends on what he claims. We shouldn't tell him what exactly he needs to do to not get lynched here..

But no cuzz, obviously we wont just snap-lynch you if he claims a power role. I think Frisk waiting this long is very scummy, very unfortunate he only has mobile access. But he has posted several times without claiming..
Yeah, that last bit is pretty anti-town (note not "scum"), at the very least.

Good call on the first part, Eevee.

Cuzz, let's just say it's good you're around.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 04, 2012, 11:23:48 am »

Cuzz, let's just say it's good you're around.

I wouldn't miss it!

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 04, 2012, 11:35:30 am »

All right guys - you asked for it.  I wouldn't claim this if we weren't potentially going down to 3 on 2, because I view it as anti town.

I'm the cop.  I last night I was mildly suspicious of Geo - so I attempted to cop him.  Unfortunately, either the jailkeeper felt the same way and kept him, or they thought I was suspicious and jailkept me.   Either way, the jailkeeper knows I'm telling the truth.

I've been on phone only for the better part of a day - so its been hard to really review - plus we're on vacation so the wife isn't very pleased with this post at all.

Someone unvote fast before scum hammers the cop.

Where the hell is Jorbles?  Does no-one notice his abscence?

This is straight out of Mafia 7 - kill all the experienced players.  Eevee you are next I suspect.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 04, 2012, 11:37:18 am »

Unvote

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 04, 2012, 11:38:26 am »

(Just for now, time to think for everyone and stuff. Looks like a plausible claim on first glance..)

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 04, 2012, 11:39:49 am »

(Just for now, time to think for everyone and stuff. Looks like a plausible claim on first glance..)
I'm trying to read really fast if Frisk said anything about Geo on Day 1.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 04, 2012, 11:42:18 am »

Yeah, Vote: cuzz.

If he is lying, it's just so likely he'll get caught. He could lie to out a power role, but there would be easier ways.

@Volt
Good call.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: September 04, 2012, 11:44:10 am »

If he is lying, it's just so likely he'll get caught. He could lie to out a power role, but there would be easier ways.

@Volt
Good call.
He was wondering about you and Geo, you more, could have missed others/missed if he changed his mind. Eevee, can you clarify who "he" is above?

So...Cuzz?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 04, 2012, 11:45:43 am »

Not claiming jailkeeper btw lol. Could be that Frisk was preparing the claim and that's why it took him so long, but.. it's just so convoluted, I'd think he'd fakeclaim something easier.

Like, it fails if there is a doctor somewhere, if there is a cop somewhere, or almost everytime if there is a jailkeeper somewhere. And he doesn't even out a power role because the claim is verifiable -> he is scum if he survives the night. Got to be the truth?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 04, 2012, 11:45:59 am »

@Volt
Good call.
He was wondering about you and Geo, you more, could have missed others/missed if he changed his mind. Eevee, can you clarify who "he" is above?

So...Cuzz?
Frisk. I explained it above.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 04, 2012, 11:46:05 am »

@Volt
Good call.

So...Cuzz?
Never mind it was one of his first posts Day 2. Reading more. While I do that I do that, Eevee, you lead this.*

*Eevee if you are mafia we are so screwed

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 04, 2012, 11:46:56 am »

Cuzz should claim asap.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38  All

Page created in 1.959 seconds with 20 queries.