Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 76  All

Author Topic: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS  (Read 161509 times)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - Day 2, PM mod for QT
« Reply #1325 on: September 06, 2012, 02:39:09 pm »

Peoples opinions?

Morgrim7 is Kaatniss?
FTL is Legolas?
Both possible, I'd say morgrim looks scummier but then again he always does. I don't remember a single post from FTL in the whole game.. which is scummy too actually.

Lol @Watno for saying I'm scummy for saying I don't think we should try to break the game by checking who is online and who is not. Really man?

Insomniac, you haven't claimed either by the way. I take it I'm allowed to claim now, I'm a Scarecrow (in the magical land of Oz). No idea what that means. The doctor-guy with the bad medicine was called scarecrow in the first (and I guess third) Batman-movie from Nolan's trilogy, so me saying batman for no reason earlier was sort of a breadcrumb/proof I'm not lying (although why would I lie about that anyways + I'm confirmed town now, but Batman is awesome and I like saying it. Been watching HISHE.)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: September 06, 2012, 02:39:55 pm »

Alright, here I am giving you more info than you need or deserve:

eHalcyon was killed earlier in the day than his death was posted.  He was PM'd his death, and it was supposed to be like in BMMM1 - his body (chassis?) would be found under a pile of rocks a little before deadline. However, eHalcyon failed to read his PMs before posting and ruined my beautiful plans.

TL;DR looking at who was online really is misleading.

I suppose you can't tell us if he got killed before or after saying he caught someone lying?

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: September 06, 2012, 02:41:12 pm »

Peoples opinions?

Morgrim7 is Kaatniss?
FTL is Legolas?
Both possible, I'd say morgrim looks scummier but then again he always does. I don't remember a single post from FTL in the whole game.. which is scummy too actually.

Lol @Watno for saying I'm scummy for saying I don't think we should try to break the game by checking who is online and who is not. Really man?

Insomniac, you haven't claimed either by the way. I take it I'm allowed to claim now, I'm a Scarecrow (in the magical land of Oz). No idea what that means. The doctor-guy with the bad medicine was called scarecrow in the first (and I guess third) Batman-movie from Nolan's trilogy, so me saying batman for no reason earlier was sort of a breadcrumb/proof I'm not lying (although why would I lie about that anyways + I'm confirmed town now, but Batman is awesome and I like saying it. Been watching HISHE.)

go read my posts, I've claimed jotheonah, and put it in all posts with claim lists :P
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: September 06, 2012, 02:42:44 pm »

Peoples opinions?

Morgrim7 is Kaatniss?
FTL is Legolas?

Well, that's still focused on the arrow in the NK flavor, but nothing to do with eHal.

However, Morgrim fits both theories then, doesn't he? If he's who he claims, then trap setting is right down his allyand could be the cause of eHal's death. If he's lying and is Katniss, then he would fit the arrow profile. So in his case specifically you could have two justifiable scum scenarios.

ftl being Legolas is also possible, but I've developed a bit of a softspot for him for defending my claim - and if my suspicion is true, I know how he would know. So I don't think he's a good target today, and I hope that someone could clear him tonight - at least as town/not town.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: September 06, 2012, 02:44:08 pm »

Unvote

Vote: Morgrim7 I honestly think this is our best chance to get scum and is probably who was lying.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: September 06, 2012, 02:46:43 pm »

Unvote

Vote: Morgrim7 I honestly think this is our best chance to get scum and is probably who was lying.

I'll join that wagon. Vote: Morgrim7 - for either lying and being an arrow shooter, or for telling the truth and killing eHal. ;D
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: September 06, 2012, 02:50:18 pm »

Note:  I was amused to find Ned here as the poster boy for "catch-22" on Quickmeme

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: September 06, 2012, 02:54:46 pm »

Sorry Insomniac, I read that and instantly forgot it somehow.

Morgrim wagon looks okay to me, although I still think Watno could be (at least partially) truthful about his role and still scum.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: September 06, 2012, 02:56:33 pm »

Vote: Morgrim, because of traps and shooting arrows and also this is a bastard game so I don't care as much about contemplating the dreaded Morgrim Insanity Defense.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: September 06, 2012, 03:53:03 pm »

Vote Count 2.2.4

Dsell(1): Watno
Watno(4): O, Eevee, cayvie, Archetype
Morgrim7(3): Insomniac, Galzria, Robz888

not voting(7): ashersky, Cuzz, Captain_Frisk, Dsell, Morgrim7, ftl, theorel

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is 4:00 p.m. EDT on September 7.  24 hours to go.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: September 06, 2012, 04:15:43 pm »

To prevent missunderstandings: That wasn't me, it was Cuzz.

I'd be fine with lynching Morgrim. I'm convinced he's not town, but i fear lynching him might be exactly what he wants. But we probably won't get around getting rid of him sooner or later, so we can as well do it today.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: September 06, 2012, 04:16:49 pm »

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: September 06, 2012, 04:21:10 pm »

Watno: why didn't you tell me you'd turned me into a whale?
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: September 06, 2012, 04:24:37 pm »

What benefit would that have had for anyone?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: September 06, 2012, 04:27:25 pm »

What benefit would that have had for anyone?

For one, I might not have pushed the wagon on you so hard!
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: September 06, 2012, 04:33:18 pm »

That's a good point. You'd think Watno would mention in the QT, "Hey Cayvie, funny story, I inadvertently turned you into a whale."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Cayvie replied.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 06, 2012, 04:36:10 pm »

That's a good point. You'd think Watno would mention in the QT, "Hey Cayvie, funny story, I inadvertently turned you into a whale."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Cayvie replied.

Its the same case cayvie already made thats strong though, Watno didn't engage cayvie if he didnt share info with her he's definetly not about to say oh btw my power is I turn people into whales.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: September 06, 2012, 04:53:32 pm »

Guys! I think the way to win is to somehow get Watno to have ashersky's post restriction.

she/her

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 06, 2012, 04:56:20 pm »

Guys! I think the way to win is to somehow get Watno to have ashersky's post restriction.

Or voting Morgrim

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: September 06, 2012, 05:04:59 pm »

After reading again, I'm also quite suspicious of ashersky. On Day 1, he dodged around the genreclaim-discussion at first and popped in shortly before the deadline with a kinda unrelated vote. On Day 2, pretty much the only thing he said was the Darth Vader-thing. I find it strange that an ability supposedly just had him hear music. Also, if I was suspicious that there's a scum Darth Vader in the game and people are discussing wether to do a nameclaim, i wouldn't ask "Who's Darth Vader?" (because scum Darth Vader wouldn't say "It's me, lynch me" in response to that), but try to get that nameclaim going. Plus he still didnt give us his name if I'm not mistaken.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: September 06, 2012, 05:15:11 pm »

To prevent missunderstandings: That wasn't me, it was Cuzz.

I'd be fine with lynching Morgrim. I'm convinced he's not town, but i fear lynching him might be exactly what he wants. But we probably won't get around getting rid of him sooner or later, so we can as well do it today.
Morgrim always looks like he wants to be lynched. Has always been vanilla town this far..

Oh and sorry for the mix-up, I was already thinking of my 2nd point. Should preview before posting.

I agree with Robz by the way. Evidence is piling. I really think the case on Watno is stronger than the case on Morgrim.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 06, 2012, 05:19:37 pm »

I'm much more convinced that Morgrim is scum, but I would switch to Watno if the deadline gets to close and Watno is the only option

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: September 06, 2012, 05:25:08 pm »

Hunger Games contestants are an awful lot like Serial Killers...

I mean, they have the same win condition and are capable of killing people...

she/her

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: September 06, 2012, 05:32:07 pm »

I'm pretty torn between Watno and Morgrim at the moment, but Watno is a puzzle we might solve at some point. Morgrim, on the other hand...

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 06, 2012, 05:36:53 pm »

Well, from my perspective, all else equal, with the choice between two possible scum, I'd prefer to lynch the one in my neighborhood.

That way, when I neighborize someone else, whatever they say is less likely to get relayed straight to scumville.

she/her
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 76  All

Page created in 0.329 seconds with 20 queries.