Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 76  All

Author Topic: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS  (Read 160268 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - Day 2, PM mod for QT
« Reply #900 on: August 31, 2012, 05:15:45 pm »

eHal, I'm pretty sure Galz is Pinky Pie; hence the post entirely in pink day 1.

Wasn't his avatar Fluttershy though?

You could ask me. I can't lie. But yes, I'm Fluttershy

ARE YOU TOWN ALIGNED

No need for Caps. Yes, I am.

Apologies. Thread is moving quickly. Just ®Galz me and I'll try to be more careful not to miss posts.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 31, 2012, 05:16:40 pm »

so, whalesong.

that reminds me of Star Trek IV. except PPS is dead and he was our trek character.

there were dolphins in hitch-hikers...

i got nothing
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 31, 2012, 05:17:13 pm »

so, whalesong.

that reminds me of Star Trek IV. except PPS is dead and he was our trek character.

i got nothing

Maybe a wizard turned you into a whale?
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 31, 2012, 05:17:31 pm »

so, whalesong.

i got nothing

There was a whale too, friends with the vase of petunias IIRC.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 31, 2012, 05:18:02 pm »

My LoTR character is not an archer (or gunman, for that matter, but I don't think there are any in LoTR) and I didn't kill Axxle last night. I'll claim my character if it would make you all feel better, not sure it would really be helpful though.

Also, Galz is telling the truth.

How do you know he is telling the truth?

Who is up for a full name claim?  Dsell is against it.  I am for it.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 31, 2012, 05:18:17 pm »

My LoTR character is not an archer (or gunman, for that matter, but I don't think there are any in LoTR) and I didn't kill Axxle last night. I'll claim my character if it would make you all feel better, not sure it would really be helpful though.

Also, Galz is telling the truth.

hi aragorn
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 31, 2012, 05:19:28 pm »

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 31, 2012, 05:20:23 pm »

Volt does love his insanity wolf and purple text.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 31, 2012, 05:20:30 pm »

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 31, 2012, 05:26:43 pm »

I'm not sure wether to believe Galz. The ability to force someone to say the truth seems kinda improbable, but so does being turned into a whale.

I agree that there definitely seem to be multiple scum faction because of the two scum factions, because of the bullet hole and arrow + what cayvie says.

I think a mass nameclaim might be useful, but if we do it, we should decide on it first and then all do it, not let it tickle out like genres yesterday.

Regarding the eavesdrop/ whatever: it doesn't sound like a scum faction to me, since someone (apparently pps) thinks he might be the only cop. It rather looks like masons or something to me. I also dont think mods would be able to be eavesdropped on, so I rather think that was another player

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 31, 2012, 05:33:26 pm »

Who is up for a full name claim?  Dsell is against it.  I am for it.

For it. It'll either find us an archer or gunman, or force scum to lie.

hi aragorn

Why Aragorn? If I knew my LoTR better I'd know why you think I'm aragornish.

I think a mass nameclaim might be useful, but if we do it, we should decide on it first and then all do it, not let it tickle out like genres yesterday.

As is customary in these situations, the most townish person should control it and tell people which order to nameclaim. Well, typically that's for fullclaims, but since here the flavor seems to give role info out, we should treat it with the appropriate importance. I nominate Galz.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 31, 2012, 05:33:51 pm »

I'm not sure wether to believe Galz. The ability to force someone to say the truth seems kinda improbable, but so does being turned into a whale.

I agree that there definitely seem to be multiple scum faction because of the two scum factions, because of the bullet hole and arrow + what cayvie says.

Regarding the eavesdrop/ whatever: it doesn't sound like a scum faction to me, since someone (apparently pps) thinks he might be the only cop. It rather looks like masons or something to me. I also dont think mods would be able to be eavesdropped on, so I rather think that was another player

1. You don't think there's a vig?  Shooting Axxle makes sense for a vig to do, because we can't just leave a Miller alone.  I actually find it weirder that two people shot him.  Maybe scum feared his wizard powers.  Two scum factions is a possibility still.  It's possible that there would have been more kills but for interfering abilities (e.g. bulletproof, doctor, jailkeeper, commuter).

2. Mason is highly unlikely to me.  If PPS were a mason, it would have been EXTRA dumb to get himself killed.  It was already quite dumb, but it seems like he thought he was a weak 1-shot cop.  But if he were a mason, then it was absolutely, exceptionally terrible, not only on his part but his fellow masons.  So I don't think it's mason.

3. There is no reason why mods wouldn't allow eavesdropping on themselves.  We don't know how Galzria's power worked (dude, care to explain?) and it's not like Galzria got the entire QT text.  He got some snippet that doesn't seem useful.  Plus, Volt mostly mod-confirmed that he's the purple text.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 31, 2012, 05:36:38 pm »

hi aragorn

i was being bad and rolefishing (i thought you might be softclaiming tracker with the "galz is telling the truth bit" and aragorn is obvtracker)

she/her

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #913 on: August 31, 2012, 05:38:30 pm »

1. You don't think there's a vig?  Shooting Axxle makes sense for a vig to do, because we can't just leave a Miller alone.  I actually find it weirder that two people shot him.  Maybe scum feared his wizard powers.  Two scum factions is a possibility still.  It's possible that there would have been more kills but for interfering abilities (e.g. bulletproof, doctor, jailkeeper, commuter).

2. Mason is highly unlikely to me.  If PPS were a mason, it would have been EXTRA dumb to get himself killed.  It was already quite dumb, but it seems like he thought he was a weak 1-shot cop.  But if he were a mason, then it was absolutely, exceptionally terrible, not only on his part but his fellow masons.  So I don't think it's mason.

3. There is no reason why mods wouldn't allow eavesdropping on themselves.  We don't know how Galzria's power worked (dude, care to explain?) and it's not like Galzria got the entire QT text.  He got some snippet that doesn't seem useful.  Plus, Volt mostly mod-confirmed that he's the purple text.

You mean troll confirmed. Volt can't mod confirm anything.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 31, 2012, 05:39:05 pm »

Why? Worried I might get something from you and your buddies QT?

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: August 31, 2012, 05:42:04 pm »

hi aragorn

i was being bad and rolefishing (i thought you might be softclaiming tracker with the "galz is telling the truth bit" and aragorn is obvtracker)

I have nothing that targets players. I sit around twiddling my thumbs each night until the mod contacts me about QT quotes.

Mafia Record:

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 31, 2012, 05:42:53 pm »

You mean troll confirmed. Volt can't mod confirm anything.

Confirmed.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 31, 2012, 05:47:28 pm »

Why? Worried I might get something from you and your buddies QT?

I have no QT.  If you clarify, it might help us make sense of the snippet.  Do you think there is anything useful to be gleaned from it?

Re: "troll confirmed", that's fair.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 31, 2012, 05:48:19 pm »

On further reflection, Volt probably doesn't have access to any significant QT.

Could it be a snippet from the Spectator/Dead Player QT?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 31, 2012, 05:55:03 pm »

On further reflection, Volt probably doesn't have access to any significant QT.

Could it be a snippet from the Spectator/Dead Player QT?

I don't know. I assume it's possible.

Mafia Record:

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 31, 2012, 06:17:02 pm »

I am in for the mass claim
I am curious to know the archer and gunman's name

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 31, 2012, 10:08:14 pm »

OK, I gotta head out for the day, and I'll be away for most of tomorrow too. Before I go, I'll put my vote on Vote: Insomniac . Following the reads of dead townies worked in cayvie's mafia N1, he pointed at Galz and Ins, and it's not Galz.

I'll check in tomorrow and claim if we're doing massclaim and I'm up next, but probably not be able to post/read more than that.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 01, 2012, 12:30:01 am »

ftl, is your confidence in Galz based on a read or something more mod confirmed?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 01, 2012, 06:27:56 am »

Yayy, game is on again.

1) Analyzing the wagon. I jumped off the PPS boat and did not want him lynched, am I getting any town cred or was I just obv bussing my partner? Why is this not talked about at all? Galzria most definitely definitely should not lead the massclaim, he was the one who insisted on lynching PPS (obviously I personally found the case uncompelling, Galzria might have just been misguided but seems scummy). These are the guys who were on the wagon: Galzria, Captain_Frisk, Robz888, Insomniac, Watno, Cuzz, theorel, Axxle, pingpongsam, Dsell. Note, ftw was not on it despite being the alternative wagon himself, which looks towny to me. I would be inclined to think that the wagon was scumdriven, especially because two guys on it are confirmed town now.

2. I could definitely see Galzria lying about getting veritaserum, kid is clever. Is there any other evidence than Galzrias word? Obviously it's more likely he is not lying, but wouldn't treat him as obvtown just yet.

FoS all the wagoners, and Vote: theorel to get them explain why they wanted poor sam dead.

3. I know nothing of the archerer/shooter/whalemaker.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 01, 2012, 06:30:02 am »

Yayy, game is on again.

1) Analyzing the wagon. I jumped off the PPS boat and did not want him lynched, am I getting any town cred or was I just obv bussing my partner? Why is this not talked about at all? Galzria most definitely definitely should not lead the massclaim, he was the one who insisted on lynching PPS (obviously I personally found the case uncompelling, Galzria might have just been misguided but seems scummy). These are the guys who were on the wagon: Galzria, Captain_Frisk, Robz888, Insomniac, Watno, Cuzz, theorel, Axxle, pingpongsam, Dsell. Note, ftw was not on it despite being the alternative wagon himself, which looks towny to me. I would be inclined to think that the wagon was scumdriven, especially because two guys on it are confirmed town now.

2. I could definitely see Galzria lying about getting veritaserum, kid is clever. Is there any other evidence than Galzrias word? Obviously it's more likely he is not lying, but wouldn't treat him as obvtown just yet.

FoS all the wagoners, and Vote: theorel to get them explain why they wanted poor sam dead.

3. I know nothing of the archerer/shooter/whalemaker.

I'm going to scout out Eevee's earlier posts; most likely Eevee is the best candidate for us leading a massclaim.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 76  All

Page created in 1.742 seconds with 20 queries.