Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (CONGRATULATIONS VOLTGLOSS, aka DEATH)  (Read 165871 times)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

OH and I got to say, sparky getting angry and using that as an excuse to put Frisk L-1 was definitely at least as scummy as Frisk's mistake with me earlier.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile

Vote Count 2.4

Captain_Frisk (5): Axxle, Grujah, ftl, angrybirds, Galzria
Robz888 (1): Captain_Frisk
sparky5856 (2): yuma, Eevee

not voting (4): Robz888, Voltgloss, Morgrim7, sparky5856

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Sept. 3 @5 p.m.

18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

I'll wait until I'm fully rested to give a proper response. I do know that I owe you guys an apology. Anyone that was wondering if I pretended to get mad for strategic purposes btw is wrong, I seriously got mad, purposes unrelated to this game. In doing that however, I have broken the Golden Rule and quite frankly I'm surprised I haven't been banned from the forum. And for doing that, I need to say that I'm sorry, to everyone. I nearly ended the day on my stunt for no reason. That is not cool at all, no matter what alignment I am or could possibly be.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

FoS: ftl for quoting without linking to the post, and only taken parts of posts that are unrecognizable by themselves, makes reading back so much harder.

Sparky too. Next one to do it gets a policy vote locked in.

Well I'm sorry I haven't been playing properly. Did I do it correct for those quotes or am I still missing something? I'm only trying to help by bringing up evidence and I get yelled at for it.

You know what, VOTE: Captain_Frisk, I'm really not in the mood for anything right now. Let's ****ing go to bed.

Yeah, those are correct. Don't just write [ quote] [ /quote], click on the pos to get [ quote author=sblah blah] thing.

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile

I seriously got mad, purposes unrelated to this game.
That is not cool at all, no matter what alignment I am or could possibly be.

i for one forgive you, hey life happens, hope you are able to resolve whatever in your life is upsetting you. i know that the people here are for the most part only virtual acquaintances, but if you are desperate for someone to lend an ear or an eye i would guess that people in this game would be willing to help out if there is someway we can. i know i would

in the game, i'll keep my vote on frisk for now
anyone else interested in what voltgloss to say about all of this? he has been surpisingly missing from nearly all of day 2.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

I'll put some stuff together on RobZ today - but if my primary crime is lurking - then RobZ is right there with me.

What is the golden rule that sparky broke that should result in banning from forum?  Did he edit his post within the X second window that doesn't flag it as an edit?

I mean - if scummy voting was a crime, then I don't think any of us would be allowed to play, and theory would have banned Morgrim from the entire forum.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

The Golden Rule:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.
And no worries sparky, I'm sure no one had their fun ruined because your post! It's all good.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile

Not safe to vote for frisk…unless you wanna lynch him?
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

The Golden Rule:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.
And no worries sparky, I'm sure no one had their fun ruined because your post! It's all good.

Oh - you can't get banned for that!

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Well - i suppose its safe to vote for me if you are you - because nobody else would be crazy enough to quick hammer me.  I just intimated a while back that lynching me would be a bad idea.  Maybe you really want to force me explain why that would be.

The case against me is (i think): Lurking + snark @ eevee.  Is that compelling enough for a lynch for you?

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Unvote

Won't gonna lynch until I reread day 1.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

Well - i suppose its safe to vote for me if you are you - because nobody else would be crazy enough to quick hammer me.  I just intimated a while back that lynching me would be a bad idea.  Maybe you really want to force me explain why that would be.

The case against me is (i think): Lurking + snark @ eevee.  Is that compelling enough for a lynch for you?
Good thing is you claimed you are only possibly town:
Hey guys - we're getting close here.  I really think you might be making a mistake here.
When will you know, so we can decide accordingly?

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Frisk, can you tell me who's your

a) number #1 suspect general
b) number #1 suspect from people on your wagon

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

anyone else interested in what voltgloss to say about all of this? he has been surpisingly missing from nearly all of day 2.

Been trying to get my thoughts together re: yuma.  I personally find him to be a tricky one to read.  Also took a bit longer to compile my post as I strove to include all quotes.  But I do plan to have that up today (by early afternoon hopefully). 

I don't take much from sparky's outburst.  It reads to me as genuine - that something frustrating in RL spilled over into the forum.  That could happen just as easily whether he's scum or town.  (And I think the "Golden Rule" he mentions is the "have fun, be civil, it's just a game" admonition in the intro post of each one of these games.)  That doesn't mean sparky should get a pass though, and I agree with yuma's doing a reread of his Day 1 behavior.  I'll be doing the same myself.

I am interested to see CF's case on Robz.  From my re-read of both of them Day 1 (which happened to take place back-to-back), I didn't find Robz to be lurking nearly as hardcore as CF (at least from mid-day onward). 

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Also, what do you people thing about ab/Robz fight on pages 11/12?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

My general reads were in post 1142 - although re-reading them they were pretty damn useless.

a. #1 in general: RobZ
b. On my wagon FTL: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JEEP's_Tells_for_Finding_Mafia - Wishywashing voting, voting in 3rd position.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

b. On my wagon FTL: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JEEP's_Tells_for_Finding_Mafia - Wishywashing voting, voting in 3rd position.

We agree on something, at least.

And he has done it before, once on Robz, when he joined a wagon (page 12), and once before that, where he voted and than unvoted cuz he didn't want to be in a bad place in a wagon, or something like that.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

We agree on something, at least.

And he has done it before, once on Robz, when he joined a wagon (page 12), and once before that, where he voted and than unvoted cuz he didn't want to be in a bad place in a wagon, or something like that.

Well - you and Axxle are now obvtown... so in addition to the "tells" that cuts us down to 3 possible suspects.  I'm neutralish on angry birds.  As for Galz, well I have been lurking, we do have to move forward, and with 2 scum dead - we're not in that bad of a position.  I can see myself putting a vote on him in a similar situation.  In fact - I was convinced he was scum in M7 for not being as active as he had been in previous games.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Vote: ftl

He seemed wagon friendly from start. Wasn't on ehunt, though.

Angry seems strangely level-headedly confident, prob town.
Volt, Galz, and to a lesser Degree Robz seem townish.
Sparky I am not sure of. Yuma too. So, both kinda scummish. Sparky a bit more scummish.
Frisk as-is, in the same league.

Really got no strong reads this game. :/

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

And I completely forgot about Morg. God, who knows.

As for Frisky, I wouldn't oppose his lynch, and I actually have an semi-useful if we decide to go on with it.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

And I completely forgot about Morg. God, who knows.

As for Frisky, I wouldn't oppose his lynch, and I actually have an semi-useful if we decide to go on with it.

Erm, your last sentence wasn't composed quite right. Not sure what you're trying to get across there.

As for the switch overall... Well, there are two scumteams, and while I can't exactly suggest to seeing multiple scum at this time...

I'm not sure. I don't put much credit in "position" tells because I can link you articles that say it's #3, #4, or #5, and oh yeah, watch out for scum starting wagons at #1 or #2, but be wary of the hammer and hammer -1 votes too!

It's just, I think a better question to ask there is: Where and when would scum ftl get aboard a wagon? He was my scumbuddy in BMMM, but I'm drawing blanks on him being scum in a regular, "balanced" game of Mafia, so I'm not sure what his meta is.

On that note though, what's CF's scum meta? I tend to discount M-VI since it's pretty terrible as a teaching guide given it's imbalance and the scum teams blowing eachother up - So has he ever been scum outside that?

Both ftl and CF are probably good enough players to not crack under any pressure, and both are probably good enough to spin a web of lies and misdirections. I don't particularly see CF's "mistake" as a scumtell - although it isn't a towntell either. It's something I think he would do under either alignment. I don't really think that anybody from the list of "non-confirmed town" are weak players, and I don't think any of them will likely "slip".

Unfortunately for CF then (and I don't know about ftl), I'm left to look at the scumteam meta of O and Insomniac.

In M-V, O played very vocally and forward, getting into a spat with Robz and Zxcvbn2 (eHunt). His partner, Yuma, played very quiet and reserved. Popping in to offer little tidbits here and there, but largely staying away. The two of them had little interaction.

In M-IV, O played very vocally and forward, getting himself lynched D2. One of his partners, Glooble, said extremely little all game, popping in every now and then to offer tidbits here and there, but largely staying away. The two of them had little interaction.

Here, O played a rather vocal and forward game. His downfall was in a setup this large and multiple ways to be killed, he made himself a nice pretty target. The case on CF then isn't entirely based on CF's own meta, but rather how he fits the bill in many ways of an O scummate. Quiet, popping in only every so often, not offering anything substantial and having little to no interaction with O.

He's certainly not the ONLY player to behave this way re: O, but from the perspective of the CF that I know and have played with as TOWN CF, this doesn't match his town meta.

So I think my vote will stay here, unless there is credible, compelling evidence that it should not be.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

As for Frisky, I wouldn't oppose his lynch, and I actually have an semi-useful idea if we decide to go on with it.

Forgot a word there.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

On that note though, what's CF's scum meta? I tend to discount M-VI since it's pretty terrible as a teaching guide given it's imbalance and the scum teams blowing eachother up - So has he ever been scum outside that?

He was SK in M-IV.  Without the benefit of any sort of exhaustive reread of M-IV, I don't think his play there matches his play here (for one thing, I recall him being significantly more active in M-IV).  So I would be surprised to see CF flip SK... but I understand the O-scummeta arguments as to why CF could very well flip WW.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

...reading from the beginning, Part II...

Here we go.  Next down the line:  yuma.  And as there is interest in having all referenced posts quoted in their entirety, I have done that here, as an addendum at the bottom of my post.  Feel free to ignore that addendum if you just want the analysis;  it simply gathers together in one place each of yuma's posts I mention below.

My impressions/thoughts in response to the posts of yuma's that stood out on reread:

- #154, defends Insom against shraeye's vote
- #165 and #181 and #192 and #219, calls out Morgrim for Morgrimity
- #184, pressing shark_bait/Grujah
- #228, #232, #234, #254, more Morgrim
- #240, FOS's ftl for... not quite sure but I think for miscounting the votes on Robz
- #260, maintains vote on shark_bait/Grujah to get him to post
- #286, unvotes in response to shark_bait's needing to replace out; doesn't like Axxle or Robz wagons; votes shraeye, taking long posts as covering up scumminess
- #314, responds to my question comparing shraeye and sparky
- #327, further defends/supports vote on shraeye; notes shraeye's vote on Insom was suspicious
- #416, repeats previous positions - dislikes Axxle/Robz wagons; keeps vote on shraeye
- #542, reads Abirds as newbie town
- #547, summarizes thoughts on everyone:  less suspicion of shraeye b/c shraeye did not change behavior in face of suspicion AND because "his posts have a lot more content that I see as useful for town", supports ftl pressuring Grujah, says Robz's behavior was not suspicious, votes ehunt in agreement with Eevee - "My wife has dinner on the table, so I have to vote: ehunt and get back to this in my next post. I promise I will", says about O "I forget he is playing sometimes"
- #660, back to shraeye - "Are you scum or just dumb?" unvotes ehunt in face of claim; votes Insomniac
- #672, comments Axxle claim is weird but says we shouldn't lynch him Day 1
- #711, votes ehunt in response to Insom's claim - no commentary, just the vote
- #742, says if ehunt is mafia he will suspect shraeye Day 2
- #847, argues against shraeye's linking yuma and Eevee as scumbuddies
- #898, says Eevee reads "slight scummy (just off pure off the head feelings)"

What does this show?  Well, it shows that yuma, not happy with either of the Robz or Axxle wagons, focused on a third option: shraeye.  Who has since been revealed town anyway, but by the Mafia's nightkill.  Would Mafia-yuma focus so much attention on a target during the day and then kill that same target at night?  There's WIFOM involved here but I have to think the answer is more likely to be "no."  It deprives him of a main argument to use going into Day 2 - and it doesn't help "clear" him as scum; he could just as easily be on another scumteam.  Furthermore, if yuma were Mafia, he had an excellent and reasonable opportunity to NOT vote for his scumbuddy Insom at post #660 - he could have voted shraeye instead.  But he voted Insom.  Based on these facts, I am disinclined to believe a yuma-as-Mafia theory. 

What about yuma-as-WW?  First, the O-scummeta question:  I saw yuma reference O exactly once, in #547, to say "I forget he is playing sometimes."  O responded immediately with incredulity (#548): 

I'm not sure why everyone keeps forgetting I'm playing. I don't feel as if I've been lurking.

Now, yuma had more activity than CF, so it's possible I missed something (and if I did someone please correct me) - but based solely on the "people ignoring/not interacting with O" rubric, yuma could certainly be his scummate.  O's calling immediate attention to yuma's forgetting about him fits right in line with O's rather brazen play.

There's also the fact that yuma votes ehunt in #547 without explanation, saying only he agrees with Eevee and promises to get back to this later... but never does.  And Eevee's rationale for voting ehunt at the time (#541) was simply that ehunt is playing different from town-ehunt in MVI and asks why he isn't being questioned more.  That's certainly an understandable reason for putting early votes on someone... but is that enough reason to add your vote to an actual lynch?  Note that when yuma revotes ehunt (after the competing doctor claims) he does so with no analysis.  And his only detailed analysis after that involves shraeye (again), not ehunt.

I guess my difficulty with Day 1 yuma is that I am looking for his rationale for having been a part of ehunt's lynch - O's ultimate lynch-choice - and I'm not finding it.

Is yuma more suspicious than CF?  Going just by Day 1, I'd say it's close - but if you held a gun to my head at the end of Day 1 and demanded I pick one to lynch, it would have been CF for the tremendous lurking.  (Coupled incidentally with CF being active in other threads around that same time - I find his "goko made me lurk" excuse a bit weak.)  In order to judge between them now, I will have to review their Day 2 actions.

Next post will analyze Day 1 behavior by ftl, Galz, and (if time permits) angrybirds.  Post after that:  sparky and (shudder) Morgrim.  Final post will add in Day 2 behavior through the lens of the Day 1 reread, and present my vote.

---

Addendum

Referenced yuma posts:

I'm pretty sure I talked about werewolves and the sk in an earlier post. I do think saying mafia when I mean scum is a bad habit, I'll try to fix it.
But also this answer sits with me better than Axxle's dismiss-it-out-of-hand style.  I'm getting a good pro-town vibe from you.  You know who I'm not getting pro-town vibes from at all? Insomniac.

Vote: Insomniac

You want to list any specific examples or quotes to back up your vote?

Or are you simply voting because he isn't "pro-town" instead of voting for "scummy-behavior"?

Because to me there is very little that is more confusing than trying to describe what pro-town is and match it up to real townies.

Ok, thats enough to convince me. Vote: Insomniac

Why do you never have unique information to add to a game? Why why why?

Morgrim I want a response to this.

I would like to say that I plan on doing upping my game.  After poor showings in BMMMMM1 and RMM1 and my recent death in BMIV, I'm done with that style of mafia.  The new and improved shark_bait is here.  And yes ehunt, I am already starting to get quite aware of some players' idiosyncrasies.  Hopefully that will help me in this game.

So by upping your game do you mean to continue to be lurky and not post?

Yes I am pressing you again (you think I would have learned my lesson when you ended up being cop in BMM1), but I guess I haven't. But then again, neither have you!

Morgrim I want a response to this.

Morgrim! You are online now and you were earlier after I posted this. Do you have a mod-restriction that doesnt' allow you to answer my questions?

Please answer

Hi.

I am waiting to hear more from sharkbait before I do much else.

And morgrim... That wasn't what I was looking for. I am asking why you don't contribute. Do you have so little faith in your own reads on people that you can only piggyback on the reads of others. I really want to hear more. If you agree with someone tell us why you agree before voting. If you think someone is mafia tell us why before voting. This game thrives in content and context. You provide neither.

I am not posting this as demands to change or else I will vote. Instead I am asking if you can post more to lessen the confusion you add to the game and instead shed some light into it

Let's not talk about Morgrim.

Ok, I am done, but I would like him to respond more... That is it, I won't mention him again all game unless I actually find him scummy.

I can't talk about myself.  :(

Ever? or now? Because your voting w/o explanation isn't new in this game. So if it is a restriciton, it is an aptly applied restriction that merely reflects your previous play styles. (if true, nice one cayvie)

...dammit.

how I feel... now I am really, seriously done here.

sorry I haven't posted much

GOKO f5 took over my entire day today
you've posted more than some.  a lot more than some.
We're not supposed to talk about me.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Galzria (4): O, angrybirds, Axxle, ftl

From last vote count; I dont' think angrybirds has unvoted since then. FOS:FTL (first time ever using that)

I will keep mine on sharkbait for basically the same reason

I have to profusely apologize.  My laptop died on me this morning (I'm posting from a friend's computer).  So either I need a replacement for me or I need to be removed.  I don't know how soon I'll be able to get it fixed/get a new one so it does not make sense for me to stay in this game.

I guess I should unvote. it is hard to read and then vote for someone that isn't in the game anymore...

I don't like either the Axxle wagon or the Robz wagon that is building. I don't think a-birds fully addressed Robz, and Robz is trying to further elicit a response.

As for Axxle he doesn't seem scummy, he seems ?distracted? that doesn't scream mafia to me.

The person who does seem most mafia to me is actually the complete opposite of my previous post, and disagrees with a couple other townspeople.

vote: shraeye

With all of the voting toward lurkers--both in this game and in others--it seem to me that mafia members would be very aware of not lurking. shraeye seems to have an astute enough mind to recognize this and is doing everything to make sure (she/he?) isn't put into the lurker category. I don't buy all of the long, long posts as evidence of town, but perhaps instead is evidence of covering up being mafia.

But Volt wanted votes, so there is mine

This is an interesting take, yuma.  My question for you:  Why is shraeye more suspicious to you than sparky?  I have gotten a similar vibe from both shraeye and sparky so far this game - both new players, both verbose - and I have the sense that both of them fit the characterization you've described.  So I am curious to hear why your vote went to shraeye and not sparky.
Good question

I'm pretty sure I talked about werewolves and the sk in an earlier post. I do think saying mafia when I mean scum is a bad habit, I'll try to fix it.
But also this answer sits with me better than Axxle's dismiss-it-out-of-hand style.  I'm getting a good pro-town vibe from you.  You know who I'm not getting pro-town vibes from at all? Insomniac.

Vote: Insomniac

You want to list any specific examples or quotes to back up your vote?

Or are you simply voting because he isn't "pro-town" instead of voting for "scummy-behavior"?

Because to me there is very little that is more confusing than trying to describe what pro-town is and match it up to real townies.

He's already expressed his disagreement with one of Insomniac's posts.

There was this ^earlier... although sparky did show that shraeye had disagreed with insomniac in the past.

Furthermore, shraeye has been much more active--with much longer posts that were long, but lacked a lot of content--where as sparky's posts have been less active, with some long posts, but not nearly as long or as many. Sparky seems more real, shraeye seems more forced.

@shraeye/sparky
Quoting makes posts messy so I am not going to quote your quotes of my quotes, etc....

In answering Volt's question, I pointed out that I found shraeye's vote of Insomniac--the style of it--the way he said (not exact quotes) "who know who I do find scummy??? Insomniac" w/o providing explanation there and then for why you did." I quoted sparky to say that while he pointed out that shraeye had in fact shown some disagreement prior to your vote, it wasn't enough to resolve my suspicion of you.

As for content:

you have had a couple of ginormous posts, these are mainly the ones I am referring to,

#248 is large, but at the end of it I am thinking so what?
1. you talk about insomniac with "probaby" "golly, gee whiz" "I'm paranoid of everbody"

2. then you start talking about ftl... I don't know what you have to say about ftl, lots of words, and I am left with "what?" you then move onto ehunt and galz (again what are you trying to say, other than put down words"

3. you talk about scumhunting and conclude with "those guys are my town reads, or will be, or mightnot if i can't tell whose sufficiently scared." they are your town reads? or they will be? or they won't be? Why even write this if you are so unsure?

4. then you talk about yourself and sparky in relation to voltgloss's vote about suitclaiming? and again conclude with "this is what I think, but then again, maybe it isn't"

5. then you say sparky and axxle are your main suspects... but don't hold me accountable because I am tired.

post #265 is better, I like the highlights because they help me understand what you think is important, but still lacking in the so what department

1. insomniac is clear for me, except he isn't

2. you don't like people voting for ftl !yea, content!

3. more content, yea! but you say something yourself about axxle that I will hold you up to "Maximum vagueness=maximum future flexibility"

4. you talk about your own conflicts regarding sparky 

so just from these two posts it seems that you do have content--as anyone playing this game should--but it is spread so thin that it is hard to take anything away from it.

vote: shraeye

With all of the voting toward lurkers--both in this game and in others--it seem to me that mafia members would be very aware of not lurking. shraeye seems to have an astute enough mind to recognize this and is doing everything to make sure (she/he?) isn't put into the lurker category. I don't buy all of the long, long posts as evidence of town, but perhaps instead is evidence of covering up being mafia.

The above quote is why I voted for you.

You seem to be trying very hard to make sure that you are visible, that you are playing, but not leading or exciting anybody, long and frequent posts with minimal content accomplish this.

Back:

I don't agree with the Axxle wagon, nor do I like the Robz wagon that was forming.

I am still getting the same read from shraeye, but it appears that no one agrees with me... voltgloss mentioned getting a similar vibe a while back but I don't think I have seen anything else since then... added to that is shraeye's vote for Axxle.

As such, I am keeping my vote on shraeye, but could be persuaded to vote elsewhere, but unless something drastic changes, not for Axxle or Robz. I just dont' see the scumminess that everyone else is so sure about.

Yuma, angrybirds:  You guys barely have mentioned each other. Reads?

i need to do a comprehensive list or reads on everyone, but for now I'll answer that I think he is newb townie.

In same order as Morgrim:

Insomniac: I'll have a better idea once he votes... and an even better idea if he continues to not vote.

Voltgloss: On the Axxle wagon which I didn't agree with. But Axxle's softclaim complicates matters. I wouldn't want to lynch Axxle today, but he is becoming more lynchable. But this is supposed to be about Voltgloss...

Frisk: I know how it feels to want to vote Morgrim, so I don't feel the irk there.

Grujah: I don't care that he doesn't want to read the previous 20 pages. No big deal for me. Waiting to see more from him.

Robz: His reaction to angrybirds to me was completely justified and normal. His reaction to people reacting to him was him showing frustration in a frustrating situation. He could be mafia, but I wouldn't lynch him just because of that. If anything I see it as more evidence of town and would alleviate anything else suspicious that he might do.

O: I forget he is playing sometimes

ftl: Want him to keep the pressure on Grujah so we can see what we can get out of it.

Galz: Not the galz I remember from Mafia III. Like Voltgloss is on the Axxle wagon. What do you think Galz of people abandoning that wagon? When will you?

shraeye: I am much less suspicious of shraeye. First: he has continued with long posts. My suspicions of him did not change his behavior, I would expect that if he were mafia to change behavior but he has been consistent throughout, except that 2. his posts have a lot more content that I see as useful for town. Could still be mafia? Yes. But more important he isn't getting lynched today.

angrybirds: O Brother Where Art Thou? I disagree with shraeye about him, but maybe that is because I personally know him. He is playing just like his personality and in my opinion as a newbie town.

sparky: not a huge read on. Wish I had more to say here... maybe later

Morgrim7: You are doing it! You are adding content to the game. I knew you could do it!

Axxle: Softclaim was interesting and actually made him more suspicious in my eyes, but I still don't think we should vote for him.

ehunt: I agree with Eevee a lot here. My wife has dinner on the table, so I have to vote: ehunt and get back to this in my next post. I promise I will

Shraeye... Really seeing scum pairs day 1? Are you scum or just dumb? Mistakes aren't scum reads, saying that they are? Well maybe...

And with the ehunt claim, which I am not too happy about-although not all of uscan be tinas-I will unvote him.

I said before that my read on insomniac was dependent on his voting. Immediately after that he voted for angrybirds-this isn't me being a protective big brother-that vote looked too covienent and as abirds noted contradicted i's previous read. Fir that I will move to vote: insomniac

My axxle thoughts. First I did not find him scummy before his claim 2. His claim was weird and I'll timed. 3. I don't think we should give him a free pass on it this game 4. But I don't think we should day 1 lynch him. Let's get through tonight see what night actions occur and then progress from there with him high on the potential to day 2 lynch list

vote: ehunt

If ehunt is mafia. My day 2 suspicion will be on shraeye for trying to get us to focus away from the two wagons and for all the reasons I was suspicious of him earlier in the day.

Oh and abirds started school yesterday, that might be why he is pulling a disappearing act.

shraeye, there is a huge difference between what I said: that if ehunt flips, the suspicion should be on you

and what you said: yuma forgot to post his thoughts on eevee, therefore they must be scum buddies.

Mine has a clause attached to it, as well as a call for more thorough investigation.

You just called me out and attached meaning to nothing.

And I agree with O. Am I a suspicious townie that should be lynched? Do you want to lynch townies?

shraeye... I haven't been online long enough to go back and take a long hard look at eevee like I would like... so for now I will say that he reads slight scummy (just off pure off the head feelings) but you will have to wait for a more in depth look til tomorrow.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

@Volt - regarding my lurk:

My big lurk comes at the end of the day.

My last post is #601 8/21 @ 10:09 pm
The day ends @ #948 8/23 @ 12:13 am

So I've effectively lurked all of 8/22.

It appears that I posted 29 times.  I was active in Role Madness 1 - which was at a critical time and I was a critical role.

I posted 1 real post in MX - which was clearly a catchup up post @ nearly 6p- which puts it around post #750.  At this point - I'm 150 posts behind and going into evening time.  The 22nd was a lawn mowing day - so i was off for a few hours - looks like I posted a couple of quickies around 7:50 - probably during bathtime - not an appropriate time to catch up on pages and pages of forum mafia - I don't mega post from the ipad typically.

Deadline isn't until 3pm the next day - and I'm voting for RobZ.

The accusations of me lurking make it look like I ignored this thread for an extended period of time.  In reality - it was more like 1 day when other stuff was going on.  It's not that crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 64  All

Page created in 2.844 seconds with 20 queries.