Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (CONGRATULATIONS VOLTGLOSS, aka DEATH)  (Read 165735 times)

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Why are you drilling me? I'm obvtown.

I just choose one of the rest of the group (one that wasn't on the ab/galz/eevee/axxle bench) at random.

I mean, sure. Unvote.
I'm also gonna Vote: Captain_Frisk on this scumslip. This is kinda what O done in MIV too.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Analysis?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

I just choose one of the rest of the group (one that wasn't on the ab/galz/eevee/axxle bench) at random.

I mean, sure. Unvote.
I'm also gonna Vote: Captain_Frisk on this scumslip. This is kinda what O done in MIV too.

Isn't a scumslip when you make a mistake that reveals you are scum because you know something that others don't? 

My calling out a mod confirmed townies obvious editing of content as appearing scummy is just dumbassery.  It just looked to me like scum seriously editing their posts (I did it in 4 and 6), being careful with word choices etc.  I got excited and didn't even make it back to catch up.

My bad.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

asking why you voted for someone isn't drilling. sheesh... If you are such obvtown (which I agree you are) then sharing your information and logic for voting someone is useful as it can help others discover what another townie is thinking. That is all I wanted.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

I mean, sure. Unvote.

Isn't a scumslip when you make a mistake that reveals you are scum because you know something that others don't? 

My calling out a mod confirmed townies obvious editing of content as appearing scummy is just dumbassery.  It just looked to me like scum seriously editing their posts (I did it in 4 and 6), being careful with word choices etc.  I got excited and didn't even make it back to catch up.

My bad.

(in popsvoice): Mistakes are scumtells.

Remember this:
There are I counted, all of zero posts where I found him make useful, new analysis.

Bullcrap. I made the point that survivalist tell isn't scumtell.

What analysis have you made?

Also I've been in Hawaii for a week. Still posted a bunch but I really hate Ipads and won't post anything long on them.

Vote:Tables for lurking, then redirection for bad reasons.

?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Goodness, how have I not posted here yet today? *Erm*...

So, I have a bone to pick with Axxle:

Why were you so not helpful D1 like town Axxle usually is?? Yeah yeah, I've got a personal history of lynching you for trying to be to obviously building town cred, but man - at the end of the day all those articles you link are useful!

Alright, umm... Yeah.

Much like everybody I need to read back in light of certain flips. Especially taking note (I think) of interactions with Insomniac/O. While I don't exactly expect scum to be all buddy-buddy, they probably did a decent job of simply avoiding each other D1. Town this size, it's likely to go unnoticed.

Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Goodness, how have I not posted here yet today? *Erm*...

So, I have a bone to pick with Axxle:

Why were you so not helpful D1 like town Axxle usually is?? Yeah yeah, I've got a personal history of lynching you for trying to be to obviously building town cred, but man - at the end of the day all those articles you link are useful!

Alright, umm... Yeah.

Much like everybody I need to read back in light of certain flips. Especially taking note (I think) of interactions with Insomniac/O. While I don't exactly expect scum to be all buddy-buddy, they probably did a decent job of simply avoiding each other D1. Town this size, it's likely to go unnoticed.
I wasn't really feeling this game for whatever reason.  Maybe burning myself out.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Insom/O weren't on the same scumteam...

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Oh, wait. Misread that I think.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Oh, wait. Misread that I think.

Yeah, I meant in general, looking for interactions with them (or lack thereof) from everybody. Not how they interacted with each other.

Interesting, O was a WW Major Arcana, with the flavor of a Cult.

What do people think of the idea that he was the bitey-kind of WW that recruited instead of killing?  We're missing a WW flavor kill after all...

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

I don't know, but I would assume, cayvie determined Major Arcana before hand.

I am pretty sure Cult is not the case. I mean, I cannot say it with 100% certainty, but jeez, I find it very unlikely that it was Cult.

It is not BM, and hidden, non-expected factions are Bastard.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile

Catching up on thread.

Doubt there's a cult. Unless we by chance happened to roll zero werewolves, so cayvie made werewolf a major-arcana-based cult instead, or something. If that's the case then there's probably one wolf around now, who may or may not be able to recruit. I think we'll have to wait 'till N2 to know for sure.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (ALL NIGHT ACTIONS RECEIVED, PROCESSING)
« Reply #1114 on: August 27, 2012, 06:25:19 pm »

I really really doubt there's a cult, and even if there was it wouldn't be someone with the investigative power that O had.  I think that was High Priestess flavor, not cult flavor.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile

If I had time right now I'd go back and look for scumparings, but not at the moment I don't, not to go reread a whole D1 :(

Mistakes are scumtells, is there anything else to implicate C_F though?

At the moment I'll sheep obvtown grujah and Vote: Captain_Frisk though it's tentative because even though I think grujah is obvtown now, his D1 reads were sort of terrible in this game (no offense!)

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia
« Reply #1116 on: August 27, 2012, 06:43:04 pm »

So I see shraeye starting to attack the specific wording of peoples' posts, which is a common approach by eager new players (it certainly was mine!), and I'm about to dismiss it as such when I see this:

Now new information is given, where Insomniac says this:
I never said we should suit claim I was saying a select few claiming could reveal if there are multiple factions. Quite the contrary I oppose suit claiming especially en masse
Well he had never made a select few/en masse distinction before despite this claim.  Also, he makes it sound like he's now very opposed to something he previously suggested he was for.  Convenient switch now that consensus has come out that town doesn't want suitclaims.

And shraeye makes a pretty good point here.  Insom's "explanation" raises more questions than it answers.  He didn't say anything about "a select few claiming" in his initial post on the subject.  So why make that response?  It feels like trying too hard in response to some early suspicion. 

Insom's latest has me scratching my head some more.  I flat out don't understand what he's getting at in his second-to-last paragraph.  It continues to feel like too much of a response to first-day semi-RVS suspicion.  Which makes me want to ratchet up the pressure some more to see what else we get.

Vote: Insomniac

Very non-mafia post. +1 point non-mafia point for Volt.

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile

it seems i logged off before unvote: axxle

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

So now my major suspicion has been thrown into the toilet. Can't successfully get them all I suppose >__<

I like Volt's idea of reading back since we have new confirmed info that both Eevee and Axxle are town. I mentioned Captain_Frisk a little bit in my novel post, so I'll go back to that at least. Later though, I'm lazy now XD Don't want to jump into anything just yet.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Can I have an iffy catergory?:
Axxle
Galzria
Morgrim
sparky5856

Will NOT lynch:
Voltgloss
ftl
yuma

wat.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Can I have an iffy catergory?:
Axxle
Galzria
Morgrim
sparky5856

Will NOT lynch:
Voltgloss
ftl
yuma

wat.

How the heck did that one slip by? Lol!

Mafia Record:

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

Insomniac: suggested there would be a benefit in discerning multiple factions--right after the cayvie serial killer.

a history of votes--at least according to ctrl F in Print... didn't shraeye do one of these earlier... mabye I can steal that:

Yes he did:
Frisk->Morgrim (R)
Axxle->Eevee (R)
Insom->Axxle (R)
ftl->Galzria (R)
shraeye->Morg (R)
yuma->angry (R)
Insom->yuma
ftl->Morg
O->Frisk (R)
Morg->Frisk (R)
angry->Shraeye (R)
O->Galz
ftl->Axxle
Volt->ehunt (R)
angry->Galz
yuma->shark/G
Axxle->Galz
ftl->Galz
shraeye->Insom
Volt->Insom
Morg->Insom

ehunt->Frisk
O->Volt
Axxle->ftl
Volt->Robz
Robz->angry
Eevee->Axxle
sparky->shark/G
shraeye->Axxle
ftl->Axxle
Galz->Axxle
sparky->Axxle
O->Robz
Axxle->Robz
yuma->shraeye
ftl->Robz
Frisk->robz
Morg->Robz
Volt->Insom
Galz->Volt
Volt->Galz
ftl->O (R)
Galz->Axxle
Volt->Axxle
Robz->Axxle
Grujah->yuma (R)
O->ehunt

Since that point

O->Axxle
ftl->Axxle
O->ftl
Grujah->Eevee
ftl-> grujah
O->Robz
sparky->Grujah
eevee-> ehunt
shraeye-> eevee
yuma->ehunt
morgim->robz
isnomniac->angrybirds
voltgloss->ehunt
angrybirds-> frisk
axxle -> insomniac
O -> ftl
angrybirds -> insomniac
robz -> ehunt
insomniac -> axxle
ftl -> insomniac

O -> ehunt
Galz -> ehunt
ehunt -> O
eevee -> O

voltgloss -> insomniac
yuma -> insomniac

Galz -> axxle
robz -> axxle
shraeye -> insomniac
O -> ehunt
axxle -> ehunt
Galz -> ehunt
robz -> ehunt
yuma -> ehunt
grujah -> shraeye
insomniac -> ehunt
shraeye -> eevee
sparky -> insomniac
voltgloss -> ehunt
morgrim -> insomniac
eevee -> ehunt
axxle -> ehunt
angrybirds -> shraeye
axxle -> shraeye
shraeye -> eevee
grujah -> ehunt
axxle -> ehunt
insomniac -> ehunt

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Oh, I'm going to go back and see O and Insom's stance on the whole Angrybirds/Robz/Me situation.  If anyone remembers anything let me know.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Actually, you know what that votecount tells me? That yuma didn't vote for O or insom, helped kill eHalc, and was never on the radar long enough to get a vote.  Sounds like scum-yuma to me.  Will go through his posts to verify though.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Frisk only had 1 vote. Hmm.. off to sleep now.

and really sparky, why would you lynch yourself?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 64  All

Page created in 2.241 seconds with 20 queries.