Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (CONGRATULATIONS VOLTGLOSS, aka DEATH)  (Read 165638 times)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

For me, ehunt vs insomniac was heart vs brain. You caught me at a very vulnerable time (wounds from bmmm and VII still hurting)  and I was easily convinced Ins being the real doctor was the logical scenario. If i was Insomniacs team, would I have behaved the way I did?
But alas, this time I should have listened to my heart. Sorry ehunt.

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile

i think we need to recollect information for grujah's reveal i will try to do it now

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile

You beg of the spirits; we grant you this favor
(we're regular afterlife info conveyors).
Our voices are one and they never shall waver:
both Axxle and Eevee are town-aligned players.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Vote: Robz888

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile

3rd question
Eevee 2 (sparky, yuma)
Axxle  3 (Galz, angrybirds, Voltgloss)
angrybirds 1 (Axxle)
Galz 1 (ftl)

7th question
Frisk 2 (spark, Voltgloss)
Voltgloss 1 (Galz)
Galz 1 (Axxle)
Eevee 1 (angrybirds)
morgrim 1 (frisk)

full totals (including robz's two)
Axxle (4)
Eevee (4)
Galz (2)
Frisk (2)
abirds (1)
Morgrim (1)
Voltgloss (1)
sparky (0)
yuma (0)
Grujah (0)
ftl (0)
robz (0)

Need clarification:
ftl didn't answer 3 fully or 7 fully, he didn't answer anything fully now that i look over it. but then he changed to Galz/someone
Morgrim had both eevee and robz on question 3. and 3 people, robz, eevee, axxle on 7
robz just said that a combo of eevee/axxle would wokr
Frisk didn't fully answer #3,

don't have full answers from ftl (1more), morgrim (2 more), frisk (1 more) or robz (although robz did provide 2 people to investigate and grujah did you have two to put into the vote.

ppedit: i just did all this work! Did we already decide and I somehow missed it? Both Axxle and Eevee or town

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

I went for E/A. I got slightly more townish read of Galz after I posted my Galz + 1 thing, so I though these 2 are good as any.

Well, we missed scum, but it ain't all that bad, we got confirmed townies.

Eevee/Axxle, we need to, in jo's words, scumhunt as we never scumhunted before.  ;D

As I said, I've got a townish read of Galz. Which is strange, as I find him scummy most of the time. For others, I really don't know, I kinda focused on you two. :D
I think I should look into Volt, Frisk, Robz, sparky, ftl, yuma.. and Morg if that is possible at all.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

Time now to peruse the thread from the start, through the lens of all known flips (at least 6, and effectively 7 assuming Gruj is Town, which the Strongman kill flavor and the "spirits' answer" both support).  Reading from the beginning is something we should do more often.  Planning to give summary analysis tonight.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Time now to peruse the thread from the start, through the lens of all known flips (at least 6, and effectively 7 assuming Gruj is Town, which the Strongman kill flavor and the "spirits' answer" both support).  Reading from the beginning is something we should do more often.  Planning to give summary analysis tonight.

Also, my awesome breadcrum too!

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

+1.

I have no idea whatsoever who to suspect because the town is huge and remembering anyone is freaking hard. But now, given that I was cleared as town, I sort of a have a responsibility to be of more use while I still live, because at least I will be listened to. I'll try to attack the ridiculous task of reading through
+1.

I have no idea whatsoever who to suspect because the town is huge and remembering anyone is freaking hard (I should not be in 6 games simultaneously, but I am). Now, given that I was cleared as town, I sort of a have a responsibility to be of more use while I still live, because at least I will be listened to. I'll try to attack the daunting task of reading through 44 pages of random voting and accusations to find something real, starting now! I encourage everyone else to do the same, it's pretty rewarding in the end!

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

What happened there? Well, the 2nd version is the correct one.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

You wrote it twice because you're scum and had to review and revise your words multiple times?
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

You wrote it twice because you're scum and had to review and revise your words multiple times?

Hey Frisk, might want to check a few posts back...
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Hey Frisk, might want to check a few posts back...

DOH!

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

Vote: Captain_Frisk for suspecting mod confirmed town.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Does the mod lie in this game?

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Not bastard...
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

I'm assuming no.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

...did CF just accuse Eevee of being scum less than 10 posts after the mod confirmed Eevee to be town?

PPE:  I'm late to the party with this news

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

I deserve it for being snarky and not fully re-reading.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

I was SO hoping someone would do that. No town points for Frisk today.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

The question is whether it was a stupid, snarky mistake, or whether he was scum trying to advance an anti-Eevee agenda.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

The question is:  would town-CF check the thread, see Eevee's post, and fire off an accusation of Eevee without making any effort to read upthread before doing so?  (I do not believe that anyone could miss the size-18-pt bold blue text cayvie used, unless they literally did not read upthread at all.)

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

The question is:  would town-CF check the thread, see Eevee's post, and fire off an accusation of Eevee without making any effort to read upthread before doing so?  (I do not believe that anyone could miss the size-18-pt bold blue text cayvie used, unless they literally did not read upthread at all.)

I have absolutely no idea how he could have missed it.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

yeah: another question is this: would mafia be more likely to just fire out votes to be snarky or would they be more cautious with them? hard to answer... I don't think we can get much out of analyzing it to death.

Of greater interest was Grujah's vote on Robz. Grujah would you be nice enough to explain your vote?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

yeah: another question is this: would mafia be more likely to just fire out votes to be snarky or would they be more cautious with them? hard to answer... I don't think we can get much out of analyzing it to death.

Of greater interest was Grujah's vote on Robz. Grujah would you be nice enough to explain your vote?

I assume it's because with Eevee/Axxle clear, there are only so many people left who've had suspicion against them already, and me chief among them.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 64  All

Page created in 2.143 seconds with 20 queries.