Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (CONGRATULATIONS VOLTGLOSS, aka DEATH)  (Read 165704 times)

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile

Kinda drunk. Ok, now, this is very important, and I'll give all details later. Butm need answer, from all players, to these question:

1) What do you think of Morgrim?
2) What do you think of shark_bait/Grujah?
3) Who is the most likely scum in this town (exclude Grujah)?
4) Can you give me an answer to Pop Quiz (Right now, who is your "Wanna lynch" "would support lynch" "will not lynch"
5) Your ideas on whom killed who last night
6) If you were Vigilante of sorts last night, whom would you target and, more importantly, WHY? (Kinda worthless cuz you know aligments of some dead people now, but do me a favor)

I promise this will be of great use.
Everyone answer.
1. hi.
2. I think SB should contribute more. You are not so bad.
3. Maybe Robz or Eevee.
4. Wanna lynch: Robz
Would support: Lurkers, Eevee
Don't wanna: myself. sparky, too.
5. I think mafia killed O, Vig or SK killed insomniac, and WW killed shraeye. Or maybe Vig/sk-inso, vig/sk shraeye, and werewolf blocked.
6. In truth? Insomniac.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

More, there is also 7).

Who's alignment would you like to know the most.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile

More, there is also 7).

Who's alignment would you like to know the most.
A lot of people. Robz, Eevee, Axxle is up there.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Too drunk to focus on questions, but...

Omigosh obvscum, you claimed Wednesday too.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Good thing alignment isn't based on that. Otherwise Frisk, Axxle, you and I would be scum like, all the time. ;D
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Good thing alignment isn't based on that. Otherwise Frisk, Axxle, you and I would be scum like, all the time. ;D

Would be fun to have a game where scum must post with BAC of 0.5 permile or more. :D

These still didn't answer.

2. Voltgloss
3. Captain_Frisk
5. Eevee
6. Robz888
8. yuma
12. angrybirds

angrybirds megalurks, Robz and Eevee are V/LA again?

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile

Why are we all answering Grujah's quesitons?

tell me the reason and then maybe I'll answer them. as it is I am just going to explain my read and then my vote. i am highly suspicious of Axxle. The biggest reason is from when he tried to egg me into hammering ehunt by saying i would be less scummy if i did, it felt like he was trying to pressure a newb into joining the wagon he was in, but then when i voted for him, axxle could pull out and say, "he did exactly what i said, so he would look less suspicious, he must be scum!!!"

Axxle was scummy yesterday. Although i never voted for him, he was one that i was willing to vote for and I still am vote: axxle

I am also suspicious more of yuma, Grujah and sparky

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Cuz I asked them.

You answer the questions (any) to get more info out, which is always beneficial for town. I didn't see anybody refusing to answer similar questioneers in earlier games, so that's a scum point for you.

There is a hidden agenda reason, as well, but it wouldn't be hidden agenda if I told you before, would it?

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Thinks ehunt shouldn't have claimed at L-1. In general thinks people shouldn't claim at L-1? Votes shraeye when there's two docclaims. Thought ehunt was lying and not insomniac when push came to shove.

Wanna get this clear:
He wasn't at L-1 at that point, IIRC. (maybe wrong).
I was arguing that this is wrong: people vote someone to L-1, he autoclaims, they unvote. And so on. It's bad town behavior. It reveals PRs. And it is a f.ds policy. You should only claim if it is town-beneficial. Docclaim is always bad.

I was wrong on Ins, but I was one of many.

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile

whatever, i dont like one person directing town. it is too easy for town, they dont have enough original thought and too easy to get mislead

1) What do you think of Morgrim?   --- i try to not think about morgrim

2) What do you think of shark_bait/Grujah?   ---- annoying and probably scum

3) Who is the most likely scum in this town (exclude Grujah)?     ---- axxle

4) Can you give me an answer to Pop Quiz (Right now, who is your "Wanna lynch" "would support lynch" "will not lynch"          wanna lynch grujah and axxle   would support insomniac, yuma,  sparky, galz  and I will only give a probably wont' lynch  in frisk, ftl, eevee, robz, morgrim

5) Your ideas on whom killed who last night   ---   no idea, my analysis of that would just throw more confusion into the mixture

6) If you were Vigilante of sorts last night, whom would you target and, more importantly, WHY? (Kinda worthless cuz you know aligments of some dead people now, but do me a favor)   i cant answer that. to go back and try and retroactively figure out who i would like after knowing new information, sorry my brain doesnt work that way. but if i was vig tonight and everyone was still alive, i would kill axxle

7) i want to know eevee's alignment

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

why am I probscum?  :(

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Second though:

ehunt's claim turned out not to be as stupid as I though, as it caught 2 scum. Ehunt, props on that, if you are reading this. <3

But it is generally bad move.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

Grujah here you are:

1) I am glad that he is taking a more proactive town role.
2) I have no opinion of SB--he didn't contribute enough. You on the other hand--I didn't think your refusal to go back and read 20 pages to be scummy. That just seemed like you. No big deal. I imagine I am as suspicious to you as you are to me, which is fairy high, as we were both on the ehunt wagon and had both expressed a high level of suspicion to shareye--both are dead and both were townie. Doesn't look good for you, doesn't look good for me.
3) Eevee
4) Will lynch: Eevee, Axxle, Grujah  may lynch: everyone else
5) Or are you more interested in which faction killed which person? To the first I say I really have no clue. If it is the second, I don't think it is that important. They are dead and flavor sometimes has meaning and sometimes it doesn't. Unless we got a confirmation from cayvie saying that flavor had meaning I wouldn't read anything into it, It is too easy a distraction and allows for mafia to appear to be contributing w/o actually doing anything.
6) If I were vig..... hmmm.... What kind? A one-shot? I wouldn't have done anything. I would have saved it.
7) I am actually most interested in knowing a-birds alignment

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Yeah, shareye just seemed scummy, but ehunt's flip cleared him a lot (and would be great if he didn't get killed.  :'().

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

(scummy on hunch/guts only*)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Yeah, shareye just seemed scummy, but ehunt's flip cleared him a lot (and would be great if he didn't get killed.  :'().

Oh Grujah, you and your scumtells. But I won't fall for it! You're tryin too hard.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

2) I previously pegged Grujah as scum before my novel of a post, for his unwillingness to read back in the thread. Let's see, he defended O, supported an eHunt lynch, my initial thought points more towards bad than good, but the day is still young, that can change.

I defended O?

I actually found coaching Ins weird.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Oh Grujah, you and your scumtells. But I won't fall for it! You're tryin too hard.

I'm obvtown, you'll see.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

I didn't think your refusal to go back and read 20 pages to be scummy.
I probably would have tried to catch up myself, and get lynched for lurking.  *cough* Mafia VI *cough*
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I didn't think your refusal to go back and read 20 pages to be scummy.
I probably would have tried to catch up myself, and get lynched for lurking.  *cough* Mafia VI *cough*
Oh, wait, I was NKed there.  Same difference.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

But you were in there from start, no?  :o

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

But you were in there from start, no?  :o
Axx1e was a survivor, Axx2e wasn't.  Axx1e wasn't paying attention, Axx2e needed to.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

I was referring to the "and would be great if he didn't get killed :'(" which is a form of "Well that sucked". Obvscumtell is obv. ;)

Mafia Record:

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

That scumtell only works if it is first post of the day  :P

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Grujah here you are:

1) I am glad that he is taking a more proactive town role.
2) I have no opinion of SB--he didn't contribute enough. You on the other hand--I didn't think your refusal to go back and read 20 pages to be scummy. That just seemed like you.

Wait? What? How?

It is like me to not read stuff?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 64  All

Page created in 1.776 seconds with 20 queries.