Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (CONGRATULATIONS VOLTGLOSS, aka DEATH)  (Read 166095 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia
« Reply #825 on: August 22, 2012, 07:34:29 pm »

All theory arguments assuming only one scumfaction irrelevant. O knows this and is misleading. He thinks i'm the other scum faction from him which will vindicate him, but in fact I am town and vote for him as soon as you see it.
And he was one of the first ones to set me up as your buddy, be sure to note that piece, as it may also be very relevant.

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 22, 2012, 07:35:28 pm »

Hey, note to people still alive tomorrow.  Look at the people who pushed hardest for ehunt to be lynched (especially those that justified it not by saying that ehunt was lying, but by saying that Insomniac was telling the truth and THEREFORE ehunt is scum), don't be distracted by people who are pushing suspicion to me, they are just townies looking for scumbuddies and relationships (which according to yuma was RIDICULOUS when I tried to do the same with him and Eevee, who I still suspect...irony), and I hope they realize they are wrong so that they can lynch actual scum one of these times.

Do you think you will be dying tonight?

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 22, 2012, 07:35:33 pm »

All theory arguments assuming only one scumfaction irrelevant. O knows this and is misleading. He thinks i'm the other scum faction from him which will vindicate him, but in fact I am town and vote for him as soon as you see it.
And he was one of the first ones to set me up as your buddy, be sure to note that piece, as it may also be very relevant.

don't be distracted by people who are pushing suspicion to me, they are just townies looking for scumbuddies and relationships

LOLOLOLOLOL

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 22, 2012, 07:37:31 pm »

Hey, note to people still alive tomorrow.  Look at the people who pushed hardest for ehunt to be lynched (especially those that justified it not by saying that ehunt was lying, but by saying that Insomniac was telling the truth and THEREFORE ehunt is scum), don't be distracted by people who are pushing suspicion to me, they are just townies looking for scumbuddies and relationships (which according to yuma was RIDICULOUS when I tried to do the same with him and Eevee, who I still suspect...irony), and I hope they realize they are wrong so that they can lynch actual scum one of these times.

Agreed, also vote for O.

except that he referred to me as a townie. bit awkward there.
Well I don't have the time to look back right now because I need to cook dinner, but I think you may fall into both categories.  Looking for scumbuddies is something everyone should be trying to do I suppose, but this strange push to lynch a doctor is really really misguided.  I want to know, WHO is misguiding it?

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 22, 2012, 07:37:51 pm »

don't be distracted by people who are pushing suspicion to me, they are just townies looking for scumbuddies and relationships

LOLOLOLOLOL

This is complete town O you guys.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 22, 2012, 07:38:15 pm »

Morgrim, Morgrim, Morgrim.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 22, 2012, 07:39:09 pm »

I mean, I almost want to lynch shraeye after such a blatant contradiction. Surely Ehunt agrees that was a blatant contradiction?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 22, 2012, 07:40:30 pm »

For a long time, I suspected I would be because I've been so obviously pro-town, so I always knew I'd be trying to post my last thoughts at the deadline.

ehunt

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ehunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 22, 2012, 07:41:36 pm »

O will say tomorrow that I was crazy so don't listen to me but when I went crazy in mvi I was right. Read my case, not his distraction, my case.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 22, 2012, 07:42:05 pm »

For a long time, I suspected I would be because I've been so obviously pro-town, so I always knew I'd be trying to post my last thoughts at the deadline.

You've never been "obvpro-town".
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 22, 2012, 07:42:35 pm »

O will say tomorrow that I was crazy so don't listen to me but when I went crazy in mvi I was right. Read my case, not his distraction, my case.

it's not a distraction. I want your answer: was Shraeye's blatant contradiction scummy or not, or do you not think of it as a contradiction?

ehunt

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 22, 2012, 07:44:05 pm »

Not as scummy as your contradiction, plus his defense of me is pro-town, but yes, it's weird.  He would explain.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 22, 2012, 07:45:04 pm »

You have not been obviously pro town at all.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 22, 2012, 07:45:50 pm »

I mean, I almost want to lynch shraeye after such a blatant contradiction. Surely Ehunt agrees that was a blatant contradiction?
Hey mate, you're incorrect here.  Your posts #699 and #698 are exactly what I think is most suspicious.  Voting for ehunt and using Insomniac being more believable as your reason

This is what I originally said (and it's the part you clipped out of the quote you made of me in LOLOL post)
"Look at the people who pushed hardest for ehunt to be lynched (especially those that justified it not by saying that ehunt was lying, but by saying that Insomniac was telling the truth and THEREFORE ehunt is scum)"
and this is the category you fall into, which is why you setting me up as buddy with ehunt could be relevant.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 22, 2012, 07:47:26 pm »

Hey mate, you're incorrect here.  Your posts #699 and #698 are exactly what I think is most suspicious.  Voting for ehunt and using Insomniac being more believable as your reason

This is what I originally said (and it's the part you clipped out of the quote you made of me in LOLOL post)
"Look at the people who pushed hardest for ehunt to be lynched (especially those that justified it not by saying that ehunt was lying, but by saying that Insomniac was telling the truth and THEREFORE ehunt is scum)"
and this is the category you fall into, which is why you setting me up as buddy with ehunt could be relevant.

Slight problem with this: I've been the MAIN PERSON tying you to Ehunt as possible scumpair. Axxle did it a bit too, but it was mostly in jest.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: August 22, 2012, 07:48:39 pm »

#838 continued...
and in the rush of posting (this is the most posts per minute I've put anywhere for any reason) I said that suspecting me was townie, but I meant to call it not a scumtell, i.e. nulltell.  There's a lot of noise running around, and I'm just trying to get people focused on the right thing.  Which is post #698 and #699 and others like it.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 22, 2012, 07:49:49 pm »

#838 continued...
and in the rush of posting (this is the most posts per minute I've put anywhere for any reason) I said that suspecting me was townie, but I meant to call it not a scumtell, i.e. nulltell.  There's a lot of noise running around, and I'm just trying to get people focused on the right thing.  Which is post #698 and #699 and others like it.

So you backtrack. Ok.

ehunt

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 22, 2012, 07:50:04 pm »

I gotta go. Shraeye doesn't contradict. My last words will be:

Read last nights posts in order, starting with O voting for me over "hunting hunting hunting."

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 22, 2012, 07:50:18 pm »

Slight problem with this: I've been the MAIN PERSON tying you to Ehunt as possible scumpair. Axxle did it a bit too, but it was mostly in jest.
Frankly, it's been really flippin hard for me to see who's said what when.  I know you had tied me, I think Axxle did too, but I thought a third person also parrot-ed this idea.  I've got no time to sort that out now, I have to cook.

Final thoughts: don't lynch ehunt, if you do heed mine and ehunts words tomorrow.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 22, 2012, 07:51:28 pm »

Morgrim, Morgrim, Morgrim.
this didn't work  :(

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 22, 2012, 07:53:47 pm »

so two people have basically made it an ultimatum that I'm scum. Interesting... verrrry interesting...

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 22, 2012, 07:57:26 pm »

can someone conjure up a current vote count? >.>

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 22, 2012, 07:58:09 pm »

shraeye, there is a huge difference between what I said: that if ehunt flips, the suspicion should be on you

and what you said: yuma forgot to post his thoughts on eevee, therefore they must be scum buddies.

Mine has a clause attached to it, as well as a call for more thorough investigation.

You just called me out and attached meaning to nothing.

And I agree with O. Am I a suspicious townie that should be lynched? Do you want to lynch townies?

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 22, 2012, 08:00:44 pm »

ehunt (8): O, Axxle, Galzria, Robz888, yuma, Insomniac, Voltgloss, Eevee [L-1]

did it all by myself. arent yall proud?

FOS: CAPTAIN FRISK for ignoring this debacle while being online, mostly.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 22, 2012, 08:03:06 pm »

Not a lot has changed since last vote count, Eevee voted for eHunt and angrybirds sheeped shraeye to Eevee

unofficial Vote Count
Robz888 (2): Captain_Frisk, Morgrim7
ehunt (8): O, Axxle, Galzria, Robz888, yuma, Insomniac, Voltgloss, Eevee [L-1]
Insomniac (3): ftl, sparky5856, Morgrim7 [L-6]
O (1): ehunt
shraeye (1): Grujah
Eevee (2): shraeye, angrybirds

not voting (0):

with 16 alive, it's 9 to lynch.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 64  All

Page created in 1.985 seconds with 20 queries.