Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (CONGRATULATIONS VOLTGLOSS, aka DEATH)  (Read 165523 times)

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia
« Reply #500 on: August 20, 2012, 02:05:16 pm »

I'm going to look over posts later looking for these specifically:

Someone who said they don't like either wagon and did not give an alternative to lynch.
Someone who hasn't weighed in on our wagons at all.

If someone can save me the trouble of searching that'd be great.  I think scum are among these.
Please do, I'd be really interested in seeing your results.  In other news
Unvote Axxle.
I'm working on an enormous manifesto of a person-by-person analysis.  Long story way too short, Axxle is not the scummiest out there.

FYI I attempt to policy lynch anyone who posts enormous beasts of text, especially D1.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 20, 2012, 02:10:54 pm »

I really prefer putting my opinions out into the world regardless of consequences.  Why do you have this policy lynch? Isn't more-information better than less-information.  If the rest of the forum agrees, I can shorten it up some, but then I foresee people saying that it was contentless like your person-by-person analysis (sidenote, it wasn't contentless people!).  I'll let the masses decide.  If enough people want info, they'll get it even if I risk you trying to lynch me. 
Person-by-person summary?
person-by-person analysis? (but keep it short!) (say everything you want!)

Give me your preference among those three and I will deliver.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 20, 2012, 02:13:25 pm »

I really prefer putting my opinions out into the world regardless of consequences.  Why do you have this policy lynch? Isn't more-information better than less-information.  If the rest of the forum agrees, I can shorten it up some, but then I foresee people saying that it was contentless like your person-by-person analysis (sidenote, it wasn't contentless people!).  I'll let the masses decide.  If enough people want info, they'll get it even if I risk you trying to lynch me. 

Huh? I didn't post person by person analysis.

And I would only not pursue a policy lynch if it is apparent to me from your post that you've read Politics and the English Language; meaning it's concise and I don't wander through thousands of words of fluff.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2012, 02:13:33 pm »

Uh... no. Don't even bother soliciting people for whether you think you should post info you think is beneficial to the town. Just post it all.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2012, 02:13:58 pm »

Yeah more (info) the merrier. O is just trolling, as per usual.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 20, 2012, 02:15:15 pm »

Why would you ever let the threat of someone voting for you change the way you play? O has said the same to me before (and probably followed through), but I was town.... So what did I care? Holding back intentionally is anti-town at best, and scummy at worst.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 20, 2012, 02:19:52 pm »

Why would you ever let the threat of someone voting for you change the way you play? O has said the same to me before (and probably followed through), but I was town.... So what did I care? Holding back intentionally is anti-town at best, and scummy at worst.
Yeah, that's my opinion too, which is why I asked O why he had this crazy policy-lynch idea.  If other f.DS members agreed to it, I would have rolled my eyes and done my best to shorten it.  I appreciate your desire for information, and I will deliver.  I'll try to not make it overly-wordy.  But I'm sayin' what I'm sayin'.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 20, 2012, 02:20:31 pm »

Huh? I didn't post person by person analysis.

And I would only not pursue a policy lynch if it is apparent to me from your post that you've read Politics and the English Language; meaning it's concise and I don't wander through thousands of words of fluff.
Also, you are right.  I confused you with ehunt.  Won't happen again, mate.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2012, 02:43:10 pm »

Grujah / shark_bait - whats going on?
Angrybirds - come back and talk to us.  What do you think of ehunt's vote on me?  Do you like RobZ or Axxle?  How many rounds would they go in a boxing match?
Insomniac - why aren't you voting?

I know Insomniac said something about not having voted yet.  Did Grujah and Angrybirds ever answer these questions to your content Frisk?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2012, 02:46:29 pm »

Someone who said they don't like either wagon and did not give an alternative to lynch.

If someone can save me the trouble of searching that'd be great.  I think scum are among these.

I don't like either so there is that. I do feel strongly about shraeye though and wouldnot be surpised if I made it to the top if his scummy list he iscompiling

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2012, 02:48:25 pm »

yuma how come you are fading to the background again, actively trying to hide?
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2012, 02:49:48 pm »

Well right now I am at work and can only phone post on breaks.

ehunt

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ehunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2012, 03:31:49 pm »

There are two wagons, and I think both of them are on town. A lot of y'all say Axxle's softclaim means nothing; I disagree and moreover I think it's a pro-town move (given that he was the likeliest lynch) to make it now instead of later.

ehunt

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2012, 03:32:34 pm »

I'm probably violating criterion one in your list, although I have been voting for Frisk all day and am surprised nobody has joined me.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2012, 03:41:16 pm »

I'm probably violating criterion one in your list, although I have been voting for Frisk all day and am surprised nobody has joined me.

Why are you voting for Frisk, again?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 20, 2012, 03:45:51 pm »

There are two wagons, and I think both of them are on town. A lot of y'all say Axxle's softclaim means nothing; I disagree and moreover I think it's a pro-town move (given that he was the likeliest lynch) to make it now instead of later.

I just had a "holy &$#! eHunt is in this game?"  moment. Speak more please! I never wondered in M-VI if you were in the game...
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 20, 2012, 03:49:54 pm »

Going through the players in order.

Insomniac is incredibly wishywashy on the two wagons right now.

see gems like this where he says he's suspicious of me, but also suspicious of people who think I'm suspicious:

I'm not voting because although I'm suspicious of Axxle I'm also suspicious of his wagon, and I'm not convinced Axxle is scum I mean sure he egged on the Robz/Birds fiasco but even thats not that bad he was probably just pushing for a scum slip

He hasn't taken a strong stance on anything.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 20, 2012, 03:56:01 pm »

Grujah, of course, hasn't mentioned it really due to not wanting to catch up.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2012, 04:00:31 pm »

FTL has voted for me in the past once for gut and once because of a joke I made.

I don't see where he explains his very strong read on angrybirds:

Axxle is being vote on I guess because he's the only one talking, according to the votecoutns. More talking = more scumslips. I guess I'm glad I unvoted there and he's not at L-1.

Not okay with: an angrybirds lynch, a me lynch.
Okay with: basically any other lynch.

hey let's Vote: Grujah

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 20, 2012, 04:04:00 pm »

And eHunt outed himself.

(I skipped people who are currently voting for me and Robz)

I think we'll find scum among those three.

Unvote

I'll reread all of these player's posts later and push the scummiest player for lynch.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 20, 2012, 04:04:34 pm »

I think we'll find scum among those three.
*four.  Already forgot about Grujah.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2012, 04:11:07 pm »

Why am I scummy, again?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2012, 04:12:19 pm »

Why am I scummy, again?
It's something you did 12 pages ago. Wouldn't you like to know?

ehunt

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 20, 2012, 04:17:12 pm »

He (possibly RVS) votes Morgrim. Later, a fight about Morgrim happens; Frisk defends the case on Morgrim. I call him out for it and vote. He responds sarcastically. Time passes, and then he unvotes, saying it was just RVS, even though he had been defensive about it before. He's posted 8 times since then, and that was like a week ago. In those 8 posts, his only substantive one is IIoA. He also voted for Robz, a wagon that I don't like at all.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 20, 2012, 04:21:04 pm »

He (possibly RVS) votes Morgrim. Later, a fight about Morgrim happens; Frisk defends the case on Morgrim. I call him out for it and vote. He responds sarcastically. Time passes, and then he unvotes, saying it was just RVS, even though he had been defensive about it before. He's posted 8 times since then, and that was like a week ago. In those 8 posts, his only substantive one is IIoA. He also voted for Robz, a wagon that I don't like at all.

Okay, I asked because I've recently noticed his surprising relative silence.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 64  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.