Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (CONGRATULATIONS VOLTGLOSS, aka DEATH)  (Read 165650 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (DAY 2! DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 3, 5 PM FORUMS TIME)
« Reply #1275 on: September 01, 2012, 01:41:21 pm »

Vote Count 2.6

Captain_Frisk (4): Axxle, angrybirds, Galzria, Voltgloss
Robz888 (2): Captain_Frisk, ftl
sparky5856 (3): yuma, Eevee, Grujah
ftl (1): Morgrim7

not voting (2): Robz888, sparky5856

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Sept. 3 @5 p.m. 51 hours remain.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia IX: Major Arcana Mafia (DAY 2! DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 3, 5 PM FORUMS TIME)
« Reply #1276 on: September 01, 2012, 03:54:22 pm »

Vote: sparky again just to prod others to join me. Lets get this game moving!

You know what's a really good idea? OMGUS! Yeah, that'll totally save my skin and all... won't it?  :)

About ftl, I'm not seeing much reason to vote him. Reading from day 2, he was very quick to congratulate the town on two scum deaths over the night, and also very quick to prod the suspicions to eHunt voters.

Let's keep scumhunting yesterday's eHunt wagon. That place looks like it was filled with scum. Who hammered? ...oh, insomniac. OK, that's unhelpful. FoS: Galzria, Robz, yuma, voltgloss, eevee, grujah, axxle .

Something quirky I noticed... all three confirmed-town were on eHunt. Two now-known scum (O and Insomniac) were on the eHunt wagon as well. Are the odds favorable that at least one more scum was on that wagon? Volt I already stated has been leaning much more towards town, that leaves: Galz, Robz, yuma. Scum among those three? Robz is the only one with a wagon currently on him. Of course, all of this is invalid if ftl truly is scum and he just wrote that to prod attention off of himself. Although I don't see much purpose for that; he didn't have a single vote at the end of Day 1.

#960, LOL yuma suspects all three confirmed town and is now dead wrong. I just found this funny lol

However, I do think that out of all of us on the wagon, I would put Eevee at the top of my suspicious list. He took a lot of convincing to get on the ehunt lynch. And once he was on the ehunt wagon he still expressed suspicion of insomniac (perhaps he knew that insomniac was mafia and wanted to get cred.)

As for the shraeye death: myself, Grujah and Axxle all had implicated him as potentially scum partners with ehunt. Neither ended up being scum. So both grujah and axxle are suspicious. But they did the exact same thing I did, and I am town. The biggest difference is that the other two were very specific that they thought shraeye was scum-partners, I alluded a lot more. I don't know if that makes a difference

This probably does make yuma a lot more town lolol. Also, why express the need there to attempt to confirm that you're town, when no major suspicions have been place on you yet? I don't think scum yuma would have said that.

Reading onward, ftl is attempting to be super-helpful with who-killed-whom with the night 1 deaths. And hey, I already stated this , post #985. No need to convince myself of things I already said. I pegged Grujah and Eevee as scum, iffy on Axxle. Bleh. I guess that's why Grujah did his survey in the first place, to clear up info on the suspicious ones and himself.

GALZ is the SK? I don't know why I'm so focused on the SK. The SK's playstyle has to be unique, completely against everyone, no teammates no nothing.  You would think he would be easy to spot then. So, first post of the day:

Personally, I need to go back and reread. All my D1 scum reads based on eHunt's flip are dead.

Well, I'm still highly suspicious of Axxle. Guess I'll do two rereads: One to scumhunt in general, and one to scumhunt with a bias against Axxle. ;D

No, really though, I know eHunt didn't like his wagon, but where does Axxle stand in relation to how O felt? Or Insomniac? Any protection going on? (If they were both going for the throat on that I'll have to *Mostly* clear him, although SK he could be).

No real reaction to the night deaths. Of course the SK doesn't care, he just wants to see everyone dead. He speculates Axxle as SK. Good luck trying to convince that to me now. Further on, he's rather defensive of angrybirds but he did mention that he as a bit drunk, I won't look into that too much. I also want to comment on this:

I think scum killed Insomniac - well, WW's knew he wasn't a WW, so he was a doctor or Mafia (or both, LOL), so absolutely worth killing. But I guess it wasn't a WW kill scene? So SK? I don't know. Vig killing possible Doctor seems ridiculous. So SK kills Insomniac.

Vig probably kills O, sheeping eHunt so the town doesn't have to deal with his antics today. That leaves Mafia to kill Shraeye.

I believe that this is spot on. He rambles on a bit about the SK-possibility though, and raises uncertainty along with it. He ultimately concludes with the SK killing Insomniac... maybe because HE killed him? Conspiracy theories for the loss. I'm not gonna delve too much deeper into this right now, it's too specific a possibility. Say Galz is scum, but he flips WW instead, I was still wrong. Volt has no analysis on Galz yet either lol. On the other hand, I'm seriously running out of possibilities for potential scum.

I'm still peeved that the main evidence on me points towards me being both WW and Mafia, seeing that I'm apparently both O's and Insomniac's scumbuddy. Let's say that I am scum, which faction would I be a part of and why? Might give everyone a better idea on the wagon on me.

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 01, 2012, 07:58:26 pm »

Wow. Ghost town. If this was Isotropic I would make you all resign in a heartbeat  ;D

One other thing I thought of that I didn't mention earlier: the fact that two confirmed townies are on me hardly means anything imo, as all three now-confirmed townies were on eHunt. Of course they weren't confirmed back then, and it doesn't completely excuse me from suspicion by any means. If you are going to attempt to lynch me though, I wouldn't use just that as my reason.  :P

I noticed Robz also does not have a vote. Do you want to offer thoughts as to who you want to vote on or no? Hey, might steer me towards someone as well. Or maybe one of you Frisk voters want to re-convince me to vote Frisk? We're almost at deadline and I'm surprised that I'm the most active lol

Trying to bring myself up to date so ill make a list you all seem so fond of

angrybirds is really anti-conformist. I like that about him  ;D

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: September 01, 2012, 09:01:51 pm »

Ok, I'm gonna Vote: frisk for two reasons.
1) We are being way too quiet. And coming up on the deadline...not good.
2) Because the deadline is in two days, I don't see an ftl lynch going over today. Maybe tomorrow.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 01, 2012, 09:48:21 pm »

Vote Count 2.7

Captain_Frisk (5): Axxle, angrybirds, Galzria, Voltgloss, Morgrim7
Robz888 (2): Captain_Frisk, ftl
sparky5856 (3): yuma, Eevee, Grujah

not voting (2): Robz888, sparky5856

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Sept. 3 @ 5 p.m. 43 hours remain.

"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 01, 2012, 09:54:14 pm »

alright let's take a look at frisk shall we? I know Volt already did this, but I wanted to look for myself and do a full catch up on him.

August 09, 2012, 12:44:45 pm- So Frisk starts out on Morgrim: He has a vote on him really early. I don't mind this at all. Now the question is... is morgrim reacting to this pressure by changing his behavior, is Morgrim changing his behavior because he is scum or is he changing his behavior to actually be useful?

August 13, 2012, 03:02:34 pm - He then unvotes Morgrim--saying it was an RVS vote.

August 15, 2012, 11:39:29 am - He then votes Robz for backing down too quickly in the a-birds, robz controversy.

August 17, 2012, 09:33:04 pm - He uses goko to excuse his low profile play style

August 19, 2012, 07:22:01 pm - He then does a list of everyone with one of his classic post counts; Maintains vote on Robz

August 21, 2012, 08:09:50 pm - posts that he will not vote for ehunt, is disgusted with town's performance thus far

Day 1 summary -- really quite, not a lot, was completely absent for the Day doctor claims, voting, etc... He ended the day as the only vote on Robz.

Day 2

August 26, 2012, 07:36:57 pm - responds to Grujah's questions; Answered, angrybirds, axxle, Morgrim for question #3 (no robz here!) and Morgrim for number 7

August 27, 2012, 01:51:16 pm - missed the reveal and accused Eevee of being scum

August 28, 2012, 07:33:31 am - says now is the time to take the game serious; does a full analysis of the entire town; goes back to voting robz;

August 28, 2012, 07:09:25 pm - At four votes he says this "Hey guys - we're getting close here.  I really think you might be making a mistake here."

August 29, 2012, 07:42:45 am - and then says this "I just intimated a while back that lynching me would be a bad idea.  Maybe you really want to force me explain why that would be."

August 29, 2012, 08:13:44 am - calls out ftl for being wishywashy and the scummy third vote on his wagon

August 29, 2012, 12:07:42 pm - explains that he wasn't lurking end of Day 1, just gone or busy with other more important threads at that time

August 29, 2012, 07:12:26 pm - reiterates case on Robz, saying that if he is being voted for being lurky so should robz, in addition to voting for townies, adding nothing to town and having the a-birds bad reaction

August 29, 2012, 07:19:21 pm - in response to Morgrim gives the following as lynch candidates: Robz, Morgrim, ftl

Here is volt's initial summary of C-Frisk
"...and that's pretty much it.  CF does not post at all for the rest of Day 1.  So we have absolutely nothing from him dealing with the double-doctor-debate.  His vote was left parked on Robz even well after the Robz-Abirds issue had died down.
Interesting factoid:  after the mod's revealing at least one serial killer exists (#62), O's next post is to cite CF as obv-SK (#66).  CF never responds to that or even acknowledges it. 
In fact, CF never mentions, addresses, or even acknowledges O once in any of his posts.  Despite O's throwing suspicion at him - not just #62, but also #848 (for ignoring the double-doctor-debate).  And CF only mentions Insom the one time, at #339.
CF's general lurking, plus studious avoidance of anything O-related and pretty much anything Insom-related, plus the complete disengagement from the double-doctor-debate, all add up to quite a bit of suspicion in my eyes.  Which is why I listed CF as the person whose alignment I was most interested to know."

Followed by his vote for him

"In the meantime though, Vote: Captain_Frisk.  He's still my strongest scumread based on Day 1 behavior and results."

My summary:

I in no way buy the C-Frisk lynch wagon. Major suspicion at those on the wagon. Who are they? Axxle, angrybirds, Galzria, Voltgloss (So not at axxle, but still). Also, sparky, Morgrim, ftl and ?some others? have voted for him, but abandoned ship. There is nothing there! He has lurked, yes, but not as much as other people, He made a stupid mistake with eevee... not a scum read, O's vague reference to him early one... really? Is that all it really is?

Man, I feel like I just FOS the entire town excluding me, Frisk, Robz and those already cleared...

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 01, 2012, 10:30:42 pm »

Meh, this is a precarious situation for me because no new wagons are gonna develop this late in the day.

In Volt's analysis...

In fact, CF never mentions, addresses, or even acknowledges O once in any of his posts.  Despite O's throwing suspicion at him - not just #62, but also #848 (for ignoring the double-doctor-debate).  And CF only mentions Insom the one time, at #339.

Hey, sounds a lot like the case on me.

The only two others with votes are Frisk and Robz. So what do you two say? What are your defenses? Frisk I'm not feeling super-confident that he's scum, Robz is more so in my eyes but he has less of a wagon than either of us. I really hate to vote for Frisk for survival purposes.

Agh, unless anyone has any new leads I'm kinda stuck here. As soon as Frisk said "it's time to get serious", he got good at avoiding suspicion to me. Maybe I should only look at his prior behavior? Which WAS scummy to me.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 01, 2012, 10:56:03 pm »

Now a look at morgrim

August 09, 2012, 04:38:30 pm - First post is interesting since it is in RVS; "Hi guys. Vote: Captain_Frisk for voting for me with absolutely no reason whatsoever." Random voting state is called random voting stage because it is random... you don't need to have a reason. Reading too much into this? Maybe....

August 12, 2012, 01:14:35 am - sheep vote on Insomniac

August 13, 2012, 05:42:02 am - says galz is scummy because he is being quieter than usual

August 13, 2012, 07:12:22 am - "Why do I never have unique info to add? I let you guys do the hard thinking, and choose which case is better. But is someone really jumps out to me as scum, I'll vote for that person."

August 15, 2012, 04:46:39 pm - sheep's frisk and axxle's read and votes Robz after angrybirds controversy for being jumpy

August 18, 2012, 03:19:20 pm - list analyzing everyone; scummy people=scum, insomniac a little bit

August 20, 2012, 05:29:10 pm - another list: only robz is scummy; but would support an eevee and grujah lynch, frustrated with axxle

August 20, 2012, 05:47:45 pm - Robz is scummier than eevee, reconfirms vote

August 21, 2012, 02:09:05 am - ftl is being scummy, no explanation

August 22, 2012, 04:26:36 pm - votes insomniac; on wagon after angrybirds, ftl, Voltgloss, sparky

Doesn't put ehunt at L-2; or hammer him! Day ended with his vote on insomniac

Day 2:

August 24, 2012, 06:44:39 pm - another list; eevee scummy; okay with lynching robz; axxle scummy

August 25, 2012, 04:22:28 am - answers Grujah's list vaguely with q #3 being Robz or eevee and #7 Robz, Eevee, Axxle

August 25, 2012, 05:40:58 pm - votes Grujah right before Grujah reveal

August 27, 2012, 05:10:12 am - votes; unvotes Frisk

August 28, 2012, 03:21:14 am - another list! holy moly--tangent did anybody see the Kent State football game where the guy started running the wrong direction on the field?-- Frisk is scummy; Robz=IDK; and then votes and unvotes Frisk

August 29, 2012, 07:18:22 am - "Not safe to vote for Frisk unless you want to lynch him"

August 29, 2012, 04:35:31 pm - conducts his own survey asking about Robz, Frisk, who people would lynch, and does some rolefishing on Frisk (interesting phenomenon occurs; a lot of town answers ftl to his question who besides c-frisk would you like to lynch... this suspicion appears to have been started by c-frisk and a grujah vote that he later unvoted... angrybirds, morgrim, grujah, robz, c-frisk,

August 30, 2012, 05:56:16 pm - votes ftl; Wow! First vote on him! Grujah had voted, but voted off before this...

August 30, 2012, 06:23:18 pm - answers a-birds query about ftl saying "-He was on many wagons. Like a lot.
-Was lurky, and when he posted, he wasnt helpful (D1)
-Never even responded to Grujah
wow, going through that made me feel odd...robz could be a good lynch"

September 01, 2012, 07:01:51 pm - Votes frisk for being quiet and deadline is coming up; at this point he was the only vote on ftl and joined Axxle, angrybirds, Galzria, Voltgloss on the frisk wagon...

full analysis:

This is not the Morgrim we are used to, but it still isn't super useful. Morgim isn't being purposefully unhelpful. He is making lists, making surveys, voting around; he has voted on: Frisk, Insomniac, Robz, ftl, & Grujah. He didn't hammer ehunt and started his own wagon.

It really appears that he is trying to appear helpful. But I am not so sure that I buy it. I don't feel that Morgrim is an idea day 2 lynch, but I think--taking into account his behavior in the next few days until deadline--he could be an ideal target to put pressure on Day 3. I want to see more behavior from him to try and get a full analysis.

For now, my vote will stay on sparky. I haven't given his responses a full thorough read through yet, but I will.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 02, 2012, 04:35:39 am »

morg has chosen tendencies lime that in other games as well, i dont think he is scummy. not hammering ehunt with morg's meta looks towny to me. also not like super excited about the frisk case. he has done very little, but so is the situation been for him lately elsewhere too. the mistake with me is scummy but doesnt mean he has to be scum.

i would hope that the case on sparky was stronger, but what can you do. my gut says he reacted to the pressure like scum does and he has been suspicious of townies left and right. i dont consider the O or the Ins evidence the main part of the case, although yeah the fact he can be from either scum team is damning as well. lots of small things adding up + no better targets. i am open to changing though. i guess i'd prefer frisk to nolynch but it's meh.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: September 02, 2012, 07:08:19 am »

Listen folks - I'm v/la... not sure if I'm going to be able to post again.

It looks like sparky would be unlynchable  unless someone is willing to unvote me.  I'll claim @ L-1 if folks really want me to.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: September 02, 2012, 07:16:05 am »

Obv it will be Frisk or sparky, no?
We don't have much time. I'm willing to go Frisk, i suggest sparky or FTL hammer.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: September 02, 2012, 07:27:46 am »

All right Grujah - that looks scummy as hell - but since you are obv town I'll claim - since i'm not sure.

I'm eight of pentacles (backup).

Happy?  Want to lynch the doctor again?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: September 02, 2012, 07:28:19 am »

I'm not sure that i'll be able to post again is what that first line should have said.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 02, 2012, 07:36:56 am »

Ughhh, Frisk's soft claims obviously had me expect this but it's still bad to have him spell it out. Do not want him lynched today.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: September 02, 2012, 07:40:49 am »

All right Grujah - that looks scummy as hell - but since you are obv town I'll claim - since i'm not sure.

I'm eight of pentacles (backup).

Happy?  Want to lynch the doctor again?

Happy? I though I said before what I think of Doc claims.

You threatening to claim basically whole D2 is bad. Now you wanna make me look bad, like.. "here, I gotta claim now, look at what trying to lynch me gets you!" . I said I'm willing to do you, I was still more willing to do sparky, my vote was there. Now I am not sure.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: September 02, 2012, 10:15:19 am »

Is it helpful for Frisk to tell us who he targeted last night?  Maybe he stopped the WW kill?  (far from certain I know)

I'll reread Day 2 now with an emphasis on sparky to see if his actions today read any scummier to me than his actions Day 1.  I still have trouble wrapping my head around sparky's lynch being a good lynch.

In the meantime, in light of Frisk's claim, I will move my vote to my second strongest scumread.  Vote: yuma

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: September 02, 2012, 11:09:28 am »

Man: I am a little frustrated that Frisk claimed immediately after I had posted what I thought was a pretty convincing post analyzing why he wasn't not scummy to me. Did he have so little faith in us that I and and the others against the wagon could keep him from being lynched? I do understand his rationale for it if he is going to be gone from now until deadline.  On the slightly brighter side, if the claims from yesterday taught us anything it is that fakeclaims by scum end up in the other mafia faction killing them off, so yeah, let's hope he is scum and gets killed during the night.... rather than being town and being killed during the night. Oh and did no one else notice his soft claims "you are really making a huge mistake" that he did twice...?

I am also not surprised to see volt move the wagon in my direction. The question, volt should be asking, but apparently didn't is how do I stand in relation to Frisk? If Frisk is town, I feel that you will all see me as fairly town as I argued strongly against a Frisk lynch; FOS and voted someone (sparky) for L-1ing Frisk; voted for Insomniac (scum). If he is scum, well I don't know where that would leave me (could the scum teams be made up of more than 2 players?)

So let's present volt's case on me. He thinks (and is correct) in that I am not scum with Insomniac. (I voted for him during the ehunt/insomniac claims, eventually switching over to ehunt.) He then wonders if I am WW with O. But instead of voting for me, he votes for Frisk (and gives as one of his reasons that he could be partners with O)

Interesting factoid:  after the mod's revealing at least one serial killer exists (#62), O's next post is to cite CF as obv-SK (#66).  CF never responds to that or even acknowledges it. 

CF's general lurking, plus studious avoidance of anything O-related and pretty much anything Insom-related, plus the complete disengagement from the double-doctor-debate, all add up to quite a bit of suspicion in my eyes.  Which is why I listed CF as the person whose alignment I was most interested to know.

So my question to you, is that if I am WW, why would I interfere with the lynch of someone (Frisk) else who is also being suspected of being a WW and then start another wagon on another person for voting for Frisk? It doesn't make sense. If anything I could have said, I am ambivalent to the lynch and watch it ride into the sunset from a safe distance. But I didn't, I was adamant from early in the day that it was an incorrect lynch and have continued to say so up until now.

Volt's whole case seems to revolve around my voting w/o explanation. I have no excuse for that except that I was at work and in a rush. It isn't a great excuse and combined with other scummy behavior could be attached to a reasonable lynch rationale. But as it is, it is a crappy reason to vote for someone.... FOS (again) at Volt

angrybirds

• Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: September 02, 2012, 12:11:35 pm »

it appears that Grujah did not realize another wagon could just as easily form on Robz. i think either way frisk will likely die tonight, as such lynching him doesn't make much sense.

i will vote: robz. his reaction to me continues to be scummy and his lack of participation here. Perhaps getting him up to 3 votes will motivate him to post more [i know, i know, who am i to be asking someone to post more?]

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: September 02, 2012, 12:15:04 pm »

In light of Frisk's claim, I will Vote: Ftl, my other scum read.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: September 02, 2012, 12:17:32 pm »

i think either way frisk will likely die tonight, as such lynching him doesn't make much sense.
I still think CF is our guy, but this is a good point.

I'm also VLA till day end, so I'll just sheep Eevee and Grujah at this point.

Vote: sparky
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: September 02, 2012, 12:26:26 pm »

wow, votes are just flying all over the place now!

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 02, 2012, 12:27:41 pm »

i think either way frisk will likely die tonight, as such lynching him doesn't make much sense.

It's quite obvious anyone having their vote on Frisk is just wasting it at this point! Give us a vote, everyone.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: September 02, 2012, 12:46:20 pm »

It's quite obvious anyone having their vote on Frisk is just wasting it at this point! Give us a vote, everyone.

How? Why?

Why do we autobuy this claim?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: September 02, 2012, 01:18:33 pm »

Because I'll most likely get night killed anyway?

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: September 02, 2012, 02:02:16 pm »

Okay now I'm just baffled. How many doctors can one game possibly have??? I'm really not sure if I buy this claim, and I was having faith in C_F too. Apparently the secret to not getting lynched is to try to doctor-claim.

I mean, what if he's lying, and he's the last of whatever faction he is. That guaranteed saves us a kill! I'm not seeing the story of why we should let him get killed during the night.

Really, three doctors sounds insane. How does a backup doctor even function anyway?

-thinks-

Okay so Frisk himself doesn't expect to survive the night. Why put yourself in this position if you're scum? He's basically doomed now from what I can gather, which only hurts scum if he's scum. Unless he has some Major Arcana-like power that depends on him dying CONSPIRACY THEORIES

I'm not claiming. There's gotten to be too much of that already. I don't even have any special powers (i.e. killing, saving, investigating etc.), so why does it matter. If I claim it's not gonna change things. I'm in quite a stupid position though XD

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 64  All

Page created in 2.223 seconds with 20 queries.