Dominion > Variants and Fan Cards

Clasic_Cards #19 - Barge

(1/3) > >>

Rush_Clasic:
Barge (2)
Action - Duration
+1 Action
Now and at the start of every turn (if this is in play): +$1.
-----
This enters play with two dock counters on it for each player (including you) in the game. Whenever another player plays an Action card, remove a dock counter from this. Then if no dock counters are on this, trash it.

* You have a short while to collect your goods, 'cause when they're gone, they're GONE.
* This is one of the remnants from my attempts at making a Weeping Angel card. I was reading rinkworks' FAQ section on "permanents" because it was the idea that fit my theme, and the thing I liked most was a card that stayed until something caused it to leave. Trashing seemed like a better option than just having it discarded.

Morgrim7:
So you begin with (normally) 2 tokens on the mat, and once two actions are played it is over? Not worth it.

Rush_Clasic:

--- Quote from: Morgrim7 on August 03, 2012, 11:52:33 pm ---So you begin with (normally) 2 tokens on the mat, and once two actions are played it is over? Not worth it.

--- End quote ---

In a two player game, you start with 4.

Morgrim7:

--- Quote from: Rush_Clasic on August 03, 2012, 11:53:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: Morgrim7 on August 03, 2012, 11:52:33 pm ---So you begin with (normally) 2 tokens on the mat, and once two actions are played it is over? Not worth it.

--- End quote ---

In a two player game, you start with 4.

--- End quote ---
Oh look, I can't read. :P
Still, once four actions (includng this) are player it is over? Still not worth it. That is +$1 for ~2 turns. Just not good enough to waste your opening buy on (unless it was the only $2 card in the supply and you had 5/2).

razorborne:
it's only when another player plays an action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version