Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 75  All

Author Topic: (BM) Murder Mystery Mafia I - Dea(r)th of an Ozle Game thread - Day 6  (Read 164386 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: (BM) Murder Mystery Mafia I - Dea(r)th of an Ozle Game thread - Day 3
« Reply #1275 on: August 07, 2012, 11:14:12 pm »

I pretty much have.

You are a Laboratory (Inventor) - Town Aligned
You are in seat 19

Until three years ago you worked as chief scientist for Ozle, until that unfortunate accident at the Grand Market. That’s when you stopped working for Ozle and went to Jail....

That time was not wasted though, while there you made some major progress and could even fashion handy tools out of soap! You were keen to find a buyer for these, and Ozle’s banquet seemed like a good place to start. Plus if something were to happen to him, that would be a bonus

A fleeting glimpse before the lights went out and you were sure that you recognised someone in the crowd from your pre-prison days; you would have to be careful.

You were looking around at the time, and neither person either side of you moved when it went dark.

Inventor Night Time Action

Each night you can create one invention out of soap and hand it to a player of your choice under the table. Send me a PM with the invention and the player name or seat number; this item will last for one night only before it crumbles.
Your choices:
Gun
redacted?
Bar of soap

"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 07, 2012, 11:18:01 pm »

What did you do last night? Or rather did you do/see/hear anything? I might have a lead on someone who was walking in the hallway but it's all very unclear because I'm bad at interpreting flavor and because my character might be somewhat unreliable..

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 07, 2012, 11:20:35 pm »

Night 1 I sent Frisk the soap. I didn't know why I had soap and I thought there might be a flavor/mystery benefit to cleaning up stinky (no dice apparently).

Night 2 I sent a gun to Robz in hopes of proving my towniness to my main accuser or, failing that, revealing him as scum. In retrospect this was not my smartest plan ever.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: August 07, 2012, 11:21:06 pm »

I got no flavor either night.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 07, 2012, 11:22:37 pm »

One of the redacted items above is a Vial of silver which is what I thought confirmed wolves and/or mod trolling, and also suggests that the eatingware isn't silver, as that would make my vial redundant.

He/him

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 07, 2012, 11:25:22 pm »

Look people, I'm willing to use the 2 powers I currently have--the one-shot I got from Jo (thanks buddy, sorry!), and my Lightning Rod ability that I already claimed when I was almost lynched Day 1--in any way the town consensus prefers. It seems to me that Ftl is basically confirmed scum, I think even he himself as basically admitted it. It also looks like Galzria is "caught" though not quite as certainly. The town seems to agree. I am happy to shoot either. I think both are good choices. Ftl looks like a sure thing to me.

But I am needing you to trust me on what I know about Joth, the Laboratory. I thought he would probably lie about being the Laboratory, thus my hesitance so far. But he hasn't, which is interesting, but doesn't change what I know. Joth is scum, and should be lynched.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 07, 2012, 11:32:52 pm »

Okay joth, looks like a believable claim. Were your soap inventions made in the drawing room by any chance? I was wondering why some people headed there while most of us just went upstairs to sleep.

Oh, and.. Would you know what was going on in your room at every point of last night? I tried to come in there to check your werewolf status, but when I opened the door, I saw something going on there you just could not have been sleeping through. I just instantly closed the door behind me and ran away. You know nothing of this? I didnt see much because I was so busy being a wussy, so I sadly dont know if you were present.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 07, 2012, 11:33:42 pm »

As far as I know I slept like a baby. I don't know where I do my inventing.

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 07, 2012, 11:38:48 pm »

You sneaked down the hallway tonight, hoping for a bit more luck this time than last night. You silently opened the door to Jtotheoneah's room and crept in. You first thought was that he was not in his bed, followed immediately by relief that it mean he could not be dead!

Your search around the room turned up nothing but soap, what would a werewolf want with soap? There was nothing like that in any of your werewolf hunting manuals! You concluded from this and the other lack of wolf paraphenalia that Jtotheoneah was NOT A WEREWOLF

Cliffs: Just caught Jot lying about not leaving his room last night.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 07, 2012, 11:41:45 pm »

I must have been out delivering my soap to Robz's chair. Don't think it proves anything. My PM is not specific about logistics.

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 07, 2012, 11:46:23 pm »

I must have been out delivering my soap to Robz's chair. Don't think it proves anything. My PM is not specific about logistics.
Each night you can create one invention out of soap and hand it to a player of your choice under the table.
I thought of that, but handing stuff under the table usually happens in broad daylight wouldnt you say?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 07, 2012, 11:48:46 pm »

It is the only explanation I have. Frisk mentioned he found the soap taped under his chair in the morning, so i imagine I go to my room, invent, then sneak down to the banquet hall and tape it to a chair before everyone else gets up.

He/him

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 07, 2012, 11:49:23 pm »

Thanks for some supporting evidence, Eevee. Look people: I am 99% sure that the Laboratory is scum. Notice that I knew there was a Laboratory before Jo admitted to it. You have to trust me. He's a scum we need to lynch.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 07, 2012, 11:54:39 pm »

Thanks for some supporting evidence, Eevee. Look people: I am 99% sure that the Laboratory is scum. Notice that I knew there was a Laboratory before Jo admitted to it. You have to trust me. He's a scum we need to lynch.
I trust you. Either Ozle gave you a wincon what has got something to do with getting jot lynched, or you are being genuine. Or you are mafia that commits suicide night 3 and now you just want to take a power role with you. I would say you being genuine is the most likely explanation though. It would suck if your 1% came to life here and we lynched our inventor though..

I definitely think you should use your daykill today, we have not one, not two but THREE strong scum suspects, two of which are basicly confirmed, how often does that happen? As to your other power, no idea how to use it best. If we have a jailkeeper, would you even survive the nightkill attempts?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 07, 2012, 11:57:00 pm »

Ok, everyone's asleep but you, me, and Eevee Robz so this is getting a little pointless.

I don't think scum can win this even if the town is dumb and kills me instead of RObz (who can't remotely prove he didn't make the whole thing up. Consider, I had already claimed inventor and knew I was Base Set when he claimed to "know about Laboratory" - so hard to figure out).

Also don't buy the modkill restriction. Does anyone else have mod-restricted material in their PMs other than their victory conditions? Gonna guess no.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: August 07, 2012, 11:58:06 pm »

Vote: Robz888 for what it's worth.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 07, 2012, 11:59:50 pm »

Remember my investigation plan. It's still the smartest one for town.

He/him

timchen

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: allfail
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 08, 2012, 12:02:51 am »

Actually I am a bit doubtful on Robz. Why does he have to lynch Jo today? We already have 2 scum to kill.

In addition, his question of laboratory seems weird to me. Thing is, according to open information he knew if there is a lab it has to be Jo. And Jo also knew that. So why mention lab first, then refuse to mention further information?

timchen

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: allfail
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 08, 2012, 12:03:48 am »

I would say I don't see what is wrong to let Jo live one more night to verify what he said.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 08, 2012, 12:04:37 am »

Robz, would you be down to daykilling ftl (ensures he is gone at least), then us lynching Galzria, then following jot's investigation plan? I dont really see a downside, we can lynch jot tomorrow if he is scum. Why couldnt we use today to get rid of the two confirmed mafias?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 08, 2012, 12:08:15 am »

Actually I am a bit doubtful on Robz. Why does he have to lynch Jo today? We already have 2 scum to kill.

In addition, his question of laboratory seems weird to me. Thing is, according to open information he knew if there is a lab it has to be Jo. And Jo also knew that. So why mention lab first, then refuse to mention further information?

I never said we had to lynch Jo today, but we definitely have to lynch him, rather than kill him. And I am worried he will try to kill me tonight if he's still alive, now that he knows I'm after him. Whatever. I have a clue about the Laboratory, and if you trust me, you should vote for him. If you don't trust me, I don't know what I can do. I have offered to shoot the town consensus, specifically Ftl. And I gave the info that I had this shot of my own free will. So if I was scum and Jo's not, I've done my team a bad turn.

Should I wait to shoot Ftl? I'm guessing I might as well wait, since only a couple people are around right now.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 08, 2012, 12:09:40 am »

Well then. Vote: Galzria

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 08, 2012, 12:10:29 am »

Well, not much I can say. I think we should kill ftl one way or the other, but then my lynch will still leave two mafia running amok. For what it's worth, I don't think Joth is scum, I think Robz is wrong or misleading... I just don't know why. He COULD be scum, but that doesn't really make sense since he's signing his death warrant if Joth flips town... So I dunno. But Joth is, I believe, sincere.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 08, 2012, 12:11:49 am »

Thank you, Galz. Really.

I wish I could say the same about you.

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 08, 2012, 12:12:53 am »

Thank you, Galz. Really.

I wish I could say the same about you.

No hard feelings mate. I understand the reasons to lynch me.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 75  All

Page created in 1.464 seconds with 20 queries.