Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]  All

Author Topic: (BM) Murder Mystery Mafia I - Dea(r)th of an Ozle Game thread - Day 6  (Read 164387 times)

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
Re: (BM) Murder Mystery Mafia I - Dea(r)th of an Ozle Game thread - Day 6
« Reply #1850 on: August 16, 2012, 04:28:34 pm »

So the farting thing WAS unconfirmed!

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: August 16, 2012, 04:32:30 pm »

y'all are getting retroactively modkilled. but I won't fall for that!

You are a Laboratory (Inventor) - Town Aligned
You are in seat 19

Until three years ago you worked as chief scientist for Ozle, until that unfortunate accident at the Grand Market. That’s when you stopped working for Ozle and went to Jail....

That time was not wasted though, while there you made some major progress and could even fashion handy tools out of soap! You were keen to find a buyer for these, and Ozle’s banquet seemed like a good place to start. Plus if something were to happen to him, that would be a bonus

A fleeting glimpse before the lights went out and you were sure that you recognised someone in the crowd from your pre-prison days; you would have to be careful.

You were looking around at the time, and neither person either side of you moved when it went dark.

Inventor Night Time Action

Each night you can create one invention out of soap and hand it to a player of your choice under the table. Send me a PM with the invention and the player name or seat number; this item will last for one night only before it crumbles.
Your choices:
Gun
Magnifying Glass
Vial Of Silver
Stethoscope
Bar of soap

Victory Conditions

You win when only town aligned guests are alive or nothing can stop that from happening.

PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS PM IN THE SIGN UP THREAD
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: August 16, 2012, 04:32:59 pm »

So the farting thing WAS unconfirmed!

No, he did it.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: August 16, 2012, 04:35:06 pm »

You are an Envoy (Seer) - Town Aligned
You are in Seat 11

Drawn to this far off land by the unknown and a search for knowledge, you are a Seer of great renown.
You had heard suspicious things about this Ozle character and what he got up too, and being a man of great, if often derided, importance it was not hard for you to get an invitation to this shindig.
Maybe if you could finally find a werewolf then people would stop laughing at your theories and calling them a shaggy dog story!

The only slightly annoying thing about this whole trip was the town steward kept asking you questions about your job, sniffing around.

You also had been sitting next to a rather annoying man at the party; you can talk to him here:
Seat 11 and 12 Discussion:   http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/rQu4FKWrGVVG
You were also sure that he didn’t move during the lights out as you were still talking when it happened. Unless he was some sort of ventriloquist (which he wasn’t)

Abilities
Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Not Werewolf.

Also, you are armored with your faith (and some holy water) throughout the night and any werewolf actions against you will fail.

Victory Conditions
You win when only town aligned guests are alive or nothing can stop that from happening.
You get an additional Victory if you are the hammer on a werewolf lynch

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: August 16, 2012, 04:50:56 pm »

Mine:

Yeah, I was surprised nobody backed out!

Technically you did still get mentioned a few times in the thread, think you even got suspected of the murderer a couple of times!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: August 16, 2012, 04:53:09 pm »

Mine.  Yes, when I "quoted" my PM earlier, I was a lying liar who lies.

You are the Pawn (Sort of Jack of All Trades) - Mafia Aligned         
You are in Seat 14   

You have worked under Ozle for years, the odd job man of the province. Fetch this, fetch that. You were fed up with it.   

So when he threw a party inviting all these suspicious types, you knew it was your big chance. Just after the first course, a deliciously prepared soup you turned out the lights in order to let mischief reign!

As you sneaked back to your seat your hand came to rest upon a knife, sticking handily out of Ozles back, imagining its importance you quietly slipped it into the pocket of the local adventurer in seat 17 as he had promised you gold last time, but only paid in copper.   

As you got back to your seat you noticed the stinky man at your left had not moved in his chair.   

Due to the nature of the party, you do not know who the other mafia are, and thus cannot do a night kill between you.

You came here on a coach with some others from the village though and you can help convince them to kill someone for you.         
You can talk to them here:   http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/wFCsgFXNsVTX3

Abilities
Each night you will be presented with a set of skills and asked to choose one, this skill set will change each night.         

Victory Conditions

You win when only Mafia are left alive or nothing can prevent that from happening.      

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: August 16, 2012, 04:53:35 pm »

I felt an (im)moral victory at getting the guy I framed for the murder lynched Day 1.  Sorry, yuma.  :)

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: August 16, 2012, 04:55:37 pm »

You are the Masquerade (Switch) - Neutral Aligned
You are in seat 21

We all wear masks in life. However yours is a Tom Cruise, mission Impossible style one. This is because nobody really likes you, so you have come in disguise.

You noticed the person in seat 14 was out of his chair before the lights went out.

Ability
Once per game, before day 4, you may switch from neutral faction to another faction of your choice. If you pick a faction that does not exist or has no members alive, you become a random faction. 

Victory Conditions

You cannot win as neutral
If you switch allegiance successfully then you gain that factions win condition.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: August 16, 2012, 04:57:10 pm »

JTO's

You are a Laboratory (Inventor) - Town Aligned
You are in seat 19

Until three years ago you worked as chief scientist for Ozle, until that unfortunate accident at the Grand Market. That’s when you stopped working for Ozle and went to Jail....

That time was not wasted though, while there you made some major progress and could even fashion handy tools out of soap! You were keen to find a buyer for these, and Ozle’s banquet seemed like a good place to start. Plus if something were to happen to him, that would be a bonus

A fleeting glimpse before the lights went out and you were sure that you recognised someone in the crowd from your pre-prison days; you would have to be careful.

You were looking around at the time, and neither person either side of you moved when it went dark.

Inventor Night Time Action
Each night you can create one invention out of soap and hand it to a player of your choice under the table. Send me a PM with the invention and the player name or seat number; this item will last for one night only before it crumbles.
Your choices:
Gun
Magnifying Glass
Vial Of Silver
Stethoscope
Bar of soap

Victory Conditions

Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: August 16, 2012, 04:59:30 pm »

Technically you did still get mentioned a few times in the thread, think you even got suspected of the murderer a couple of times!
Yeah, I noticed! It was fun to read the beginning game although I stopped following after a certain point.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: August 16, 2012, 05:10:29 pm »

You are the Masquerade (Switch) - Neutral Aligned
You are in seat 21

We all wear masks in life. However yours is a Tom Cruise, mission Impossible style one. This is because nobody really likes you, so you have come in disguise.

You noticed the person in seat 14 was out of his chair before the lights went out.

Ability
Once per game, before day 4, you may switch from neutral faction to another faction of your choice. If you pick a faction that does not exist or has no members alive, you become a random faction. 

Victory Conditions

You cannot win as neutral
If you switch allegiance successfully then you gain that factions win condition.

You could have confirmed the nonexistence of werewolves!
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: August 16, 2012, 07:05:40 pm »

So who lied about their PM during the course of the game?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: August 16, 2012, 07:07:25 pm »

Me first, then Volt.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: August 16, 2012, 07:09:13 pm »

So who lied about their PM during the course of the game?

Me too, just a bit.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: August 16, 2012, 07:10:25 pm »

Of course.

Both to my teammates and to the town.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: August 16, 2012, 07:11:15 pm »

Oh, and for reference, copy/pasting a fakeclaim from googledocs to here changes the #$%@^ font. So I had to retype my advance-prepared one :(

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: August 16, 2012, 07:14:38 pm »

Oh, and for reference, copy/pasting a fakeclaim from googledocs to here changes the #$%@^ font. So I had to retype my advance-prepared one :(

Easy solution: copy it into a non-rich-text program (e.g. Notepad) first, then copy it from there.  It'll strip all the font stuff.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: August 16, 2012, 07:15:30 pm »

But wait... the forum doesn't even have a RTE.  It uses bbcode.  So... whaa?  Is RTE an option?  I'll probably just stick with bbcode.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: August 16, 2012, 07:15:54 pm »

Easy solution: copy it into a non-rich-text program (e.g. Notepad) first, then copy it from there.  It'll strip all the font stuff.

You sound practiced in this art....

Scum.

Mafia Record:

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: August 16, 2012, 07:17:07 pm »

Scum.

More from a history of posting online in places with RTEs, and from overusing Notepad.  I even installed Notepad++ but I still use regular Notepad.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: August 16, 2012, 07:17:30 pm »

Scum.
I usually just create a pm draft to myself if I have a post that I want to submit at some point. (only used this as mod to date)
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]  All

Page created in 1.392 seconds with 19 queries.