Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 75  All

Author Topic: (BM) Murder Mystery Mafia I - Dea(r)th of an Ozle Game thread - Day 6  (Read 164369 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: (BM) Murder Mystery Mafia I - Dea(r)th of an Ozle Game thread - Day 3
« Reply #1250 on: August 07, 2012, 07:08:10 pm »

Apparently there is something more going on between Eevee and Galz that needs addressing before we resolve CF's claim about Galz, so I will wait for that before weighing in.

Robz, I echo jo's inquiry about your Base Set hint.

Okay, well, yeah. I definitely won't shoot Jo. He gave me the gun and nobody contradicted him. I repeat, are there any other Base people still around?
Why would you not shoot ftl?

I didn't say I wouldn't. In fact, I think I should. Separately, I have reason to believe Joth or Insomniac are scum.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: August 07, 2012, 07:08:38 pm »

Apparently there is something more going on between Eevee and Galz that needs addressing before we resolve CF's claim about Galz, so I will wait for that before weighing in.

Robz, I echo jo's inquiry about your Base Set hint.

Okay, well, yeah. I definitely won't shoot Jo. He gave me the gun and nobody contradicted him. I repeat, are there any other Base people still around?

You, Joth, and Insomniac I believe.

I am Prosperity, not Base.

Sorry, my mistake. Just Insomniac and Joth then.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: August 07, 2012, 07:12:04 pm »

That is correct (to be clear: "I" didnt but my role pm did. Personally I wouldnt have a problem with someone with a penis flirting with me).

Softclaim girl? Softclaim gay?
Neither, just don't want to appear homophobic. It's always nice to be noticed anyhow!

@Robz

Could you expand on that reason? Hard to fathom jot giving you the gun if he is mafia (oh and he cant be a werewolf), Insomniacs bureaucrat-claim seems towny to me (although his play doesnt). Maybe Ins is a crooked bureaucrat? Does "having a reason to believe" equal "I know one of them to be scum", or is it possible they are both town after all?

Maybe mafia-jot had to give you the gun for some reason? Wait.. why did the supposedly-clean jot even have a gun in the first place? Jot, why did you have the gun, how did you give it to Robz?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: August 07, 2012, 07:14:44 pm »

I can probably just explain my claim that a Base person is mafia. Before I do, would anybody like to admit to being a Laboratory? It's important. Very important.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: August 07, 2012, 07:15:28 pm »

Or, you know, y'all could just lynch robz. He's clearly trying to get you to lynch the base set cards one by one.

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: August 07, 2012, 07:16:08 pm »

(I feel like I'm sort of obvdeadmanwalking right now and have nothing constructive to say :/ )

timchen

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: allfail
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: August 07, 2012, 07:33:21 pm »

I can probably just explain my claim that a Base person is mafia. Before I do, would anybody like to admit to being a Laboratory? It's important. Very important.
If anyone is laboratory, it has to be jo right? Maybe that is how he gets soap and gun and who knows other random stuff?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: August 07, 2012, 07:35:58 pm »

Phone posting now. Galz floated the disguise theory to me too - also pushing suspicion on Jonah and Grujah.

I think that robz should shoot galz.  If he flips town - then lynch me and then rage quit the game when you see my role. If he flips scum, then lynch FTl again and be proud

Galz. Why didn't you give me bulletproof?  I mean - I was kinsof out in the open and the mod all but confirmed that FTl is scum scum scum.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:01 pm »

There is no reason to lynch you if Galzria flips town Frisk. His story being true doesnt mean you lied.

Why should Robz should Galzria, probable mafia over ftl, mod-confirmed mafia? Especially given ftl might find some new estates and survive another lynch.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: August 07, 2012, 07:49:16 pm »

Phone posting now. Galz floated the disguise theory to me too - also pushing suspicion on Jonah and Grujah.

I think that robz should shoot galz.  If he flips town - then lynch me and then rage quit the game when you see my role. If he flips scum, then lynch FTl again and be proud

Galz. Why didn't you give me bulletproof?  I mean - I was kinsof out in the open and the mod all but confirmed that FTl is scum scum scum.

A) If ftl were indeed a Mafiosi, it seemed to me that you would be their primary target that night. The wording in my PM made me wary that I could fail, and you didn't seem as safe a target as Sharkie.

B) Yes, you had apparently tracked one scummy, but ultimately a cop was more valuable, as your role could lead to confusing results (like now).

C) What oh what is with this terrible epidemic sweeping f.DS Mafia that has people saying "kill him, and if he flips town then kill me"? If you're town, play to your wincon. This is a really frustrating thing to see... Especially because in this instance I believe CF to indeed be town as well. If I die, you absolutely should not kill Frisk... And he bloody well better not lie down and let you!

D) If I'm a scummy liar, I'm one who has played to a town wincon: Not voting Yuma, and voting ftl (early on too - not some lame late-bus attempt).... - Yeah, I don't expect my voting history to convince you, but I hope you'll consider it when debating the merits of my lynch.

E) Vote: ftl (again)
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: August 07, 2012, 07:51:18 pm »

There is no reason to lynch you if Galzria flips town Frisk. His story being true doesnt mean you lied.

Why should Robz should Galzria, probable mafia over ftl, mod-confirmed mafia? Especially given ftl might find some new estates and survive another lynch.

I thought about it, but something about FTL seems like mod trolling to me (possibly).   Galz lied to me personally - so I'm a little offended and hurt. Also we locked FTl in a box.   Also - galzs powers are allegedly all gone. I guess galz's other talkers could come forward - but somehow I doubt it.

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 07, 2012, 07:58:54 pm »

Bored now, being ignored and powerless is boring and I can't tell who's mafia because everyone's like dead set against me. Checking out of this thread for a while y'all.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 07, 2012, 08:10:20 pm »

Ozle looked down at the 10 people in the room, waiting, always waiting. But not waiting too long as even ghosts need to sleep!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 07, 2012, 08:24:57 pm »

Anyone opposed to robz poppin someone to ease the suspense?  FTl - what is your take on pales day 2 closing post.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 07, 2012, 09:30:52 pm »

So- there are 2 other people who galz can talk to (allegedly).  Anyone want to come forward and confirm?

My money is on FTL and the other scum, but if 2 others came forward, I could be convinced.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 07, 2012, 09:55:32 pm »

Ok, I'm the Laboratory.

I am also, according to my PM, an ex-con. I have a hunch that maybe Robz knows I went to prison and has concluded that makes me scum. But I am a town Laboratory, and I have done my time for the Grand Market incident.

Eevee, what you're asking for is a claim and I'd rather not go further than I have.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 07, 2012, 10:47:33 pm »

Okay, my clue indicates that the laboratory is scum. I would like to lynch Jo. I will shoot whatever person is the consensus (FTL or Galz) as long as we lynch Jo.

Vote: Jotheonah

timchen

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: allfail
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 07, 2012, 10:49:37 pm »

Why don't you just shoot him with the gun he handed to you?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 07, 2012, 10:51:24 pm »

My clue indicates that lynching him is preferable, which is one reason I suspect he was fine with giving me the gun anyway.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 07, 2012, 10:55:52 pm »

If Robz isn't going to quote his clue entirely, I'm forced to believe he's the scum here. And if it comes to a claim off, i think I'm more credible.

I wanted very much to believe Robz was town, but I know my PM. Think about what you know about my role already. Try to think if that makes ANY sense as a scum role.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 07, 2012, 10:57:18 pm »

Town, I'm sorry I gave the scum an extra kill, if that's what I did.

He/him

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 07, 2012, 11:01:22 pm »

I'm the scum? Tell me who to shoot and I will shoot them. We know, sort of, that Ftl is scum. I am happy to shoot him. Or Galzria, who appears caught in a lie. Or someone else, based on town consensus.

I cannot give the details of the clue (or I will be modkilled), only that it referred to a Laboratory person, and is 99% sure this person is scum. My reticence about it earlier was my suspicion that the Laboratory person would know I was after them, and it would claim some other role. Jo admitting it is evidence only that he was not told that I know about him.

We should lynch him, not shoot him, though. I am happy to shoot the town's consensus choice. I think Ftl is the best choice, but I would shoot Galz if everybody thought that was wiser. I do want us to lynch Jo, though.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: August 07, 2012, 11:07:27 pm »

Oh of course you can't shoot me, because then I would flip town during the day and everyone would know what a liar you are before lynching time!

Ok, town, I have another goodie I can send out. I can send something out tonight to a trusted townie which they can use to investigate either Robz or I. Not sure if it's an alignment investigation or not (I don't know the details of my gifts before I send them), but there's a good chance it will work.  Robz can shoot ftl, we can lynch Galz, and then tomorrow the person I send my gift to can determine which of us is scum. It likely won't matter since I'll wake up dead.

If you lynch me tonight, you're lynching a proven helpful PR.

Robz, you still haven't explained what kind of sense a Mafia Inventor makes.

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: August 07, 2012, 11:08:00 pm »

Jot, I think you need to claim here, however bad it might be for town. Robz's case is just too compelling to make go away any other way.

We caught Galzria lying multiple times. And they weren't the type of lies that could benefit town. And he was seen going into the victims room. I dont even care if you shoot Galzria or ftl, they are both scum here almost 100% of the time. Ftl might be a bit closer to 100% than Galzria just because he sort of gave up the fight already, but on the other hand we have him imprisoned already so maybe Galzria is the better target still.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 07, 2012, 11:10:55 pm »

Oh of course you can't shoot me, because then I would flip town during the day and everyone would know what a liar you are before lynching time!

Ok, town, I have another goodie I can send out. I can send something out tonight to a trusted townie which they can use to investigate either Robz or I. Not sure if it's an alignment investigation or not (I don't know the details of my gifts before I send them), but there's a good chance it will work.  Robz can shoot ftl, we can lynch Galz, and then tomorrow the person I send my gift to can determine which of us is scum. It likely won't matter since I'll wake up dead.

If you lynch me tonight, you're lynching a proven helpful PR.

Robz, you still haven't explained what kind of sense a Mafia Inventor makes.

Jot, now that you've sort of claimed, couldnt you just make a full claim? And if we decide to go by that plan, you obviously shouldnt hint who you are sending the gift to.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 19 queries.