Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 97  All

Author Topic: Role Madness Mafia I GAME OVER, everyone wins sort of!  (Read 233674 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: Role Madness Mafia I (Day 3 Started, PM for Spectator's QT)
« Reply #925 on: July 29, 2012, 10:55:47 pm »

And you're cool, of course, with being lynched if you're wrong, Robz?

Yes.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 29, 2012, 10:57:40 pm »

Alright then. Vote: Galzria
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 29, 2012, 11:17:10 pm »

Robz and Galzria, is there any chance of you two coming into an understanding? You dont have to explain us whats going on really (I dont think). Or should we start looking for other targets?

Robz is in a tough situation, and I feel for him. I am happy to search for other targets (I'm not sold on Timchen, but Lekkit is viable in my eyes). I'm not sure Robz will be willing to move on however.

Are you saying you buy my case on Lekkit?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 29, 2012, 11:18:24 pm »

You say you "know for a fact" that Galz isnt deck? So, it is certain Galz is "not town", additionally killing him might or might not trigger another good thing? Because you know, lynching someone who isnt deck is already a good thing.

If thats accurate, then Vote:Galzria obviously. Just need to know what exactly are we uncertain of. (Its rather surprising you seemed to be working with Galz and now all of a sudden you turn around and know for a fact he isnt deck. But I guess you have your reasons, and I'm sure you'd tell them to us if that was beneficial to the town.)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 29, 2012, 11:20:02 pm »

Robz and Galzria, is there any chance of you two coming into an understanding? You dont have to explain us whats going on really (I dont think). Or should we start looking for other targets?

Robz is in a tough situation, and I feel for him. I am happy to search for other targets (I'm not sold on Timchen, but Lekkit is viable in my eyes). I'm not sure Robz will be willing to move on however.

Are you saying you buy my case on Lekkit?
I think you might be on to something. At least I agree thats how I'd expect mafia to play.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:01 pm »

If this works... let's focus on Lekkit, Eevee and timchen

If it doesn't I will vote for Robz and sit on it until the end of the next day.

vote: Galzria

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:32 pm »

and before we get too far on Galz, I would love to hear how to use embargo during the night

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 29, 2012, 11:22:03 pm »

You say you "know for a fact" that Galz isnt deck? So, it is certain Galz is "not town", additionally killing him might or might not trigger another good thing? Because you know, lynching someone who isnt deck is already a good thing.

If thats accurate, then Vote:Galzria obviously. Just need to know what exactly are we uncertain of. (Its rather surprising you seemed to be working with Galz and now all of a sudden you turn around and know for a fact he isnt deck. But I guess you have your reasons, and I'm sure you'd tell them to us if that was beneficial to the town.)

That is all accurate. I understand it's a bit confusing. It's confusing because I am trying to avoid modkill. I will be able to explain if killing Galz works. But I am positive that Galz is not a member of the town anyway.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 29, 2012, 11:23:17 pm »

and before we get too far on Galz, I would love to hear how to use embargo during the night

Well, if you believe Robz, then on Robz, surely.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 29, 2012, 11:24:23 pm »

Sigh. I DID try to warn you that he would draw a bad conclusion.

My role is weird, really weird. But it is without a doubt in the town's interest to keep it a secret - At least so far as what it does.

I am Ironworks. PART of my role is (obviously, as mentioned earlier) finding out what card my target is. The other part... I can't say. :-\ The problem is, Robz is, as I mentioned, Festival. Festival is pro-deck. He's drawn to believe something about me that is false. IF you lynch me, and after I flip deck, Robz's neck will be on the line and he TOO will flip deck. This will put deck at a SERIOUS disadvantage.

I wish that I could say more, but I cannot. I can only advise that what Robz THINKS is going on, is indeed NOT the case. Read eHal's last post. I don't believe Robz did.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 29, 2012, 11:25:14 pm »

Well, if you believe Robz, then on Robz, surely.

I'll believe Robz if Galz flips town. But if he doesn't any further ideas? Note that I think I can make a good decision on my own, but I think this is a role best used when the town as a whole has a say.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 29, 2012, 11:26:02 pm »

My role is weird, really weird. But it is without a doubt in the town's interest to keep it a secret - At least so far as what it does.

I am Ironworks. PART of my role is (obviously, as mentioned earlier) finding out what card my target is. The other part... I can't say. :-\ The problem is, Robz is, as I mentioned, Festival. Festival is pro-deck. He's drawn to believe something about me that is false. IF you lynch me, and after I flip deck, Robz's neck will be on the line and he TOO will flip deck. This will put deck at a SERIOUS disadvantage.

I wish that I could say more, but I cannot. I can only advise that what Robz THINKS is going on, is indeed NOT the case. Read eHal's last post. I don't believe Robz did.

I can't say what the other part is either, but I know what it is, and I know that it would make the town want to kill him.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Role Madness Mafia I: Curse You All to Deck!
« Reply #937 on: July 29, 2012, 11:31:04 pm »

I guess  Axxle is either imune to Young Witch's powers or is somehow Embargo'd in which case I ain't touching him.

And Robz's posting restriction has nothing to do with him being Deck or Curse aligned, it has to do with him being Robz.  ;D

;) :D ::) 8) :-[

Going back and found this little gem from Grujah dropping a role hint

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 29, 2012, 11:32:01 pm »

I can't say what the other part is either, but I know what it is, and I know that it would make the town want to kill him.

Sigh. Allow me to prove it to you:

DECK: DO NOT LYNCH ROBZ WHEN I FLIP DECK

It's not his fault for being misguided here:

Vote: Galzria

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 29, 2012, 11:34:29 pm »

Clearly, you're both scum orchestrating the most awkward bus in the history of mafiakind.

she/her

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36:06 pm »

RObz, what bothers me here is this: In any mafia game ever, not town is more or less equal to anti-town.  So if you knew all along that Galzria was anti-town, why were you not leading with that? Why not start with "Galzria is not town, I know because of my role, let's lynch him"?

Instead, you keep shifting your story around. I don't believe it all.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36:59 pm »

Clearly, you're both scum orchestrating the most awkward bus in the history of mafiakind.

Agreed. This bus is more awkward then my middle school bus, and that's saying a lot.

He/him

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 29, 2012, 11:40:14 pm »

RObz, what bothers me here is this: In any mafia game ever, not town is more or less equal to anti-town.  So if you knew all along that Galzria was anti-town, why were you not leading with that? Why not start with "Galzria is not town, I know because of my role, let's lynch him"?

Instead, you keep shifting your story around. I don't believe it all.

I didn't know if that was the best way to handle the, uh, situation. And I wasn't sure that I could even tell you Galz is not part of the town. I may drop dead any moment for saying so.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 29, 2012, 11:41:36 pm »

sigh....

let's wait and see what Axxle has to say about the situation. They both alluded to the idea of him knowing something about it.

unvote

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 29, 2012, 11:42:41 pm »

sigh....

let's wait and see what Axxle has to say about the situation. They both alluded to the idea of him knowing something about it.

unvote

That's fine. Axxle will confirm what I've said.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: July 29, 2012, 11:43:30 pm »

Galz, if lynching you is bad for town, for the love of god DO NOT vote for yourself! Your story is so twisted I'm almost inclined to believe it but I promised myself to work on being less naive after buying Robz's town JOAT claim in mafia VI..

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 29, 2012, 11:46:51 pm »

Galz, if lynching you is bad for town, for the love of god DO NOT vote for yourself! Your story is so twisted I'm almost inclined to believe it but I promised myself to work on being less naive after buying Robz's town JOAT claim in mafia VI..

My JOAT claim was true (except I was mafia, and the roleblock immunity thing was made up). But I really was a onw-shot hider, cop/rolecop, and roleblocker!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 29, 2012, 11:51:37 pm »

My JOAT claim was true (except I was mafia, and the roleblock immunity thing was made up). But I really was a onw-shot hider, cop/rolecop, and roleblocker!

And I really was a WOSV, much good it did me to anybody but PPS, who was a genius.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 29, 2012, 11:54:11 pm »

I hate this situation SO much. Ugh. It's so frustrating because I KNOW why Robz (and probably Axxle) thinks what he does. My role is just really obscure, and I think perhaps I've used it wrong, but I honestly don't know.

Mafia Record:

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 29, 2012, 11:54:59 pm »

I'm still way too much of a believer and really need to work on that. Not sure what to think here, I FEEL you are both telling the truth but its just so insane and Galzria is voting for himself and ARGH. I mean if the man wants himself death, it cant be that bad to have my vote on him bit I'm confused.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 97  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 19 queries.