Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97]  All

Author Topic: Role Madness Mafia I GAME OVER, everyone wins sort of!  (Read 231659 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Role Madness Mafia I GAME OVER, everyone wins sort of!
« Reply #2400 on: August 28, 2012, 01:29:59 pm »

Joth, Tables, Axxle(?), and I were the only dual-winners? Everybody else won once?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: August 28, 2012, 01:41:19 pm »

Also I spent A LONG time thinking about how to lie about masquerade and took the time to appear offline so that people wouldn't think I wasn't answering because not answering immediatley is scummy.

As curse we had originally thought that jotheonah used masq and so I didn't like the lie I eventually did tell however because eHal kept pushing conspiracy theories I eventually assumed that he had allowed Grujah to use masquerade OUT OF the trash, this was furthered in my thinking because when I got my initial role pm Masquerade was not allowed to go into the trash eHal said he would intervene if that ever happened. Later he told us it was fine, and I came to the conclusion that he allowed the dead to use the ability as a way to keep it out of the trash, this was wrong but is what lead me to tell the lie I did and why jotheonah was able to catch me.

I still don't think there is a major inconsitency in the lie I told, yes timchen was confirmed town, but he also was confirmed liar, I still believe the reason jo caught me is because he knew what happened with masq in the additional night and it didn't line up with what I claimed.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: August 28, 2012, 01:44:40 pm »

I'm actually glad I played so pro-town - since killing all you guys was the only way for me to get a nightkill (lest you think you were the only ones in that boat). Insom, I think I could have caught your lie without my additional info. It was when you directly contradicted timchen's claim of "my power didn't change" that I was able to do a gotcha - which, incidentally, got me a nice wave of town cred to ride on despite many small scumtells, some of which you guys picked up on in your QT (like my complete silence about my role for the first 7 days or more).
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: August 28, 2012, 01:46:04 pm »

So - my general thoughts:

1. This game was super fun alot of the time.
2. Being trapped in Galz's prison was not fun.  I have no problem with cult recruitment - but to actually be told that you can't win is frustrating.
3. My role was OP.
4. The cursers were too weak to start. 
5. Lynching should just kill - If you want everyone to get some powers - then just give us all some limited twilight - and then a night start.
6. The 10 VP thing should be somewhat attainable.  Like - for me in order to get it I would have to successfully investigate scum 3 times!
7. When does the next one start?
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: August 28, 2012, 01:47:27 pm »

6. The 10 VP thing should be somewhat attainable.  Like - for me in order to get it I would have to successfully investigate scum 3 times!

Mine was easy but you quicklynched me.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: August 28, 2012, 01:47:58 pm »

I'm actually glad I played so pro-town - since killing all you guys was the only way for me to get a nightkill (lest you think you were the only ones in that boat). Insom, I think I could have caught your lie without my additional info. It was when you directly contradicted timchen's claim of "my power didn't change" that I was able to do a gotcha - which, incidentally, got me a nice wave of town cred to ride on despite many small scumtells, some of which you guys picked up on in your QT (like my complete silence about my role for the first 7 days or more).

But timmy was a confirmed liar! You can't trust ANYTHING he claimed!
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: August 28, 2012, 01:53:45 pm »

I DON'T think that just because someone may lie it makes sense to assume that they are always lying, or that they lie by default. Each statement has to be evaluated and the question asked: does this person have any reason to lie about X?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: August 28, 2012, 02:41:30 pm »

Wait, if everyone in the trash wins, do I also win twice?

What was your first win? :P
Axxle1 trashed, Axxle2 trashed.  Two trash wins?

So you have one win sort of!  Axxle2 also has one win sort of.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: August 28, 2012, 05:51:44 pm »

Wait, if everyone in the trash wins, do I also win twice?

What was your first win? :P
Axxle1 trashed, Axxle2 trashed.  Two trash wins?

So you have one win sort of!  Axxle2 also has one win sort of.

So when is the next one?
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: August 28, 2012, 06:28:33 pm »

So when is the next one?

Next RMM?  I think I will let others have their chance at modding their own setups (as if I could stop them).  :)
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97]  All

Page created in 1.604 seconds with 19 queries.