Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 97  All

Author Topic: Role Madness Mafia I GAME OVER, everyone wins sort of!  (Read 235928 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Role Madness Mafia I (Day 6 Started, PM for Spectator's QT)
« Reply #1625 on: August 10, 2012, 04:57:38 pm »

No dice, Insomniac. Nothing personal. This is a very hard game to fakeclaim in, with all the insanity going around.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: August 10, 2012, 04:58:08 pm »

Because I don't want Insom self-hammering to deprive us of potentially important information. I will absolutely revote when everyone's had a say.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 10, 2012, 04:59:14 pm »

No dice, Insomniac. Nothing personal. This is a very hard game to fakeclaim in, with all the insanity going around.

I know jo, I'm not taking it personal, but I'm honestly 100% not fake claiming here. I can see why I would lie if I was scum but why would I pick timchen why not someone else, why not someone alive so I can WIFOM them into dying? Because I'm not lying.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: August 10, 2012, 05:00:36 pm »

Hey some people haven't posted at all yet today. So I'm thinking about unvoting until at least Lekkit and Robz (and maybe others) get to say something substantive?

I guess, we could, but it's been day for a while and we're not gonna get a better lynch. Your call though.

Yeah, we're definitely not getting a better lynch, but someone might have a significant night action or something.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: August 10, 2012, 05:02:15 pm »

I know jo, I'm not taking it personal, but I'm honestly 100% not fake claiming here. I can see why I would lie if I was scum but why would I pick timchen why not someone else, why not someone alive so I can WIFOM them into dying? Because I'm not lying.

expanding on this post, assume for a minute I'm curse (shouldn't be hard as your so convinced).
Now I claim timchen which looks really bad OR lets look at another avenue I could choose if I wanted to lie.
I claim jotheonah is the third piece of the puzzle, and you say oh no thats not true because x,y,z. I can say your lying and convince the town to lynch you. WHEN you flip town I am absolutely dead. but before that its 4-4 50% curse thats amazing.

So why again would I pick timchen of allll the available avenues I could pursue
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: August 10, 2012, 05:03:35 pm »

I give you props for not giving up really. But there's nothing to do here but wait for the calvary to arrive. Robz? Lekkit? Want to weigh in on things. Robz is not super-active right now.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: August 10, 2012, 05:04:28 pm »

I give you props for not giving up really. But there's nothing to do here but wait for the calvary to arrive. Robz? Lekkit? Want to weigh in on things. Robz is not super-active right now.

And Volt... he said in another game he probably wouldn't be on til tonight.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: August 10, 2012, 05:05:06 pm »

And Volt... he said in another game he probably wouldn't be on til tonight.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: August 10, 2012, 05:12:41 pm »

I'm confused on one point.  Are there two Masquerades or one?  There'd have to be two, to get the trashed one back into play, right? 

I'd also appreciate a votecount.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: August 10, 2012, 05:14:18 pm »

I will have to look at the case against Insomniac again. I was very unconvinced by it earlier. And now Insomniac's behavior reads to me like somebody who is just very frustrated that he's under suspicion. I don't know what scum Insomniac looks like, but I know from MII that it's very doable to peg town Insomniac as scum based on the fact that he gets much more erratic when accused.

Everyone please take the time to read the above

I'm confused on one point.  Are there two Masquerades or one?  There'd have to be two, to get the trashed one back into play, right? 

There is only one, our mod allowed Grujah to play masquerade the night he had it even though he was dead.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: August 10, 2012, 05:14:38 pm »

I dont' know any other votes, but I know (4) are voting for Insomniac (jot, yuma, cayvie, Axxle)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: August 10, 2012, 05:16:17 pm »

I will have to look at the case against Insomniac again. I was very unconvinced by it earlier. And now Insomniac's behavior reads to me like somebody who is just very frustrated that he's under suspicion. I don't know what scum Insomniac looks like, but I know from MII that it's very doable to peg town Insomniac as scum based on the fact that he gets much more erratic when accused.

Nice Morgrim-style defense here

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 10, 2012, 05:16:38 pm »

From a warewolf, no less.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 10, 2012, 05:17:38 pm »

From a warewolf, no less.

remember how I flipped town that game?

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 10, 2012, 05:29:58 pm »

Wow. I'm not sure what to think about all this. I guess either jo or Ins is scum. jo has a case while Ins is basically clinging on to what really looks like something that should not be possible to me. My vote is on Ins. Vote: Insomniac

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 10, 2012, 05:32:51 pm »

Wow. I'm not sure what to think about all this. I guess either jo or Ins is scum. jo has a case while Ins is basically clinging on to what really looks like something that should not be possible to me. My vote is on Ins. Vote: Insomniac

I have thought jo is a bit scummy for various other things, but I don't see how this situation makes him any scummier, or how it's one-or-the-other.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 10, 2012, 05:34:12 pm »

ok so what info are we waiting on
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 10, 2012, 05:35:04 pm »

ok so what info are we waiting on

scumrobz to post, got it
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 10, 2012, 05:36:16 pm »

He posted something, but it was basically saying he's super busy and can't post much, so I doubt we will get anything else. If he had anything extremely important to say I suppose he would have.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 10, 2012, 05:36:52 pm »

Yeah I think we're good.

Vote: Insomniac

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 10, 2012, 05:41:22 pm »

I have been getting a mostly town vibe from him. Care to point out what's been scummy? Him pressing for roles when a lot of people have allready claimed? No I'm pretty sure jo is town and Ins is scum.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 10, 2012, 05:41:47 pm »

^ @Dsell

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 10, 2012, 05:45:17 pm »

First of all, I mean before all this went down. If (when) Insom flips curse, Jo will look a lot more townie. But earlier in the day I posted why I thought he seemed somewhat scummy to me, and it was mainly opportunism. For example, I was acting weird yesterday but I had a purpose, and he's been all over me for it. He was also driving the Timchen wagon (even though Tim really did that to himself). But again, when Insom flips curse I will not be suspecting Jo very much at all.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 10, 2012, 05:46:36 pm »

Interesting that Frisk has not commented on any of this.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 10, 2012, 05:47:13 pm »

I don't really know where to go from here. The last couple days we've had a fairly steady stream of craziness to keep discussion going, but here we don't have much. I am really pleased that Ironworks is gone and happy to have called out Tables, but that doesn't do anything to help us today. I would like to hear from Jo again, I guess, but actually he is looking more suspicious to me. I couldn't put my finger on it yesterday but he just seems opportunistic to me, jumping all over me when I was acting (admittedly) weird, and of course he drove the Timchen wagon, and although Timchen was being way scummy that did make him an easy target (something like morgrim). I know this probably looks like OMGUS but hey, I was an easy target yesterday and he was all over me, so of course I noticed. I am still suspicious of Volt, Insom, and Eevee but those are based on really early things (Grujah lynch and role/roleclaim, respectively).

This is the post I was talking about. But a lot of this might change now that we (will) have a scum flip to work from!

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 97  All

Page created in 1.99 seconds with 19 queries.