Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Going to try out a livestream!  (Read 13230 times)

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
Re: Going to try out a livestream!
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 04:56:10 pm »

Haven't read the entire thread as I'm lazy, but you can enlarge the elements in your browser by pressing CTRL-+ (so the plus sign on your numpad) or by holding CTRL and scrolling with your mouse wheel. Scrolling up enlarges, scrolling down makes everything smaller.

And ctrl+0 to reset to default.

Personman

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +62
    • View Profile
    • My Friendfeed
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2012, 02:08:57 am »

Haven't read the entire thread as I'm lazy, but you can enlarge the elements in your browser by pressing CTRL-+ (so the plus sign on your numpad) or by holding CTRL and scrolling with your mouse wheel. Scrolling up enlarges, scrolling down makes everything smaller.

Oh, darn - I had resolved this problem for the most part, but then I tried recording a fullscreen game, and I forgot to set it back for my most recent several videos, so yes, those look terrible. If you go back to the finals videos or the few before that, I have the stream zoomed in much more. Thanks for pointing this out, and sorry!
My youtube channel. Isoptropic games with commentary!

Personman

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • My Friendfeed
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 07:02:39 pm »

Going to stream a few games, with a new quality setting suggested by Fabian, in preparation for the final playoff between myself and ednever at 10pm eastern tonight. I won't be streaming the finals, but I will post recordings shortly after.

EDIT: Not too sure if my stream is working. It seemed to be live during the game, but the recording hasn't shown up, and it's been a long time. Doing local recordings for now, and will upload to YouTube.

EDIT 2: Turned out it was fine, but I was an idiot and left the sound unmuted on my stream, so you get to hear everything twice on that one :/ Probably too annoying to actually listen to, but I thought it was an interesting game, so you can watch it here anyway. Did another one locally that you can watch here, and now I'm going to turn the stream back on!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:14:26 pm by Personman »

Personman

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • My Friendfeed
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 09:00:30 pm »

Several more games up on my channel. They were all fairly straightforward, though I learned some good lessons. This is probably the most interesting one, with added tension because it was between me and ednever, who I will face in the finals playoff in 20 minutes!

And you can watch this one if you want to watch me get beaten hilariously badly.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:36:34 pm by Personman »

Personman

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • My Friendfeed
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 06:35:25 pm »

Stream going live!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 1.338 seconds with 20 queries.