Dominion > Game Reports

For Everything Else, There's Dominioncard

(1/2) > >>

Matt_Arnold:
Black Market. Three dollars.

King's Court. Seven dollars.

Buying the only Fairgrounds in the Black Market deck? Priceless.

RobF:
I'll take the only Chapel myself :)

guided:

--- Quote from: RobF on July 18, 2011, 12:29:59 pm ---I'll take the only Chapel myself :)

--- End quote ---
I'll one-up both of you and take the only Outpost, for my double-Tactician deck ;D

(actually happened recently!)

Axe Knight:
Getting the only Tournament in the Black Market with a solid draw engine may not be game, set, and match if taken early but it's quite close.  Getting the only trasher in the kingdom early is also quite good.

Other priceless things not related to Black Market:

Your opponent Swindling your Peddler into the last Province FTW.

Your opponent Saboteuring your Colony into the last Province FTW.

Markov Chain:
There are several other cards that are great to get from the Black Market deck precisely because they are more valuable if only one is in play.  Having the only Witch, Sea Hag, Mountebank, or Familiar ensures that curses won't run out. Having the only attack makes it less likely that players will buy defenses against it, and having the only defense or curse-trasher in an attack-heavy game makes it more likely that other players will buy (or already have bought) attacks and you will avoid some of them.  Having the only Pirate Ship or Thief gives you more chances to hit because you won't be competing with others to eliminate coppers. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version