Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12  All

Author Topic: Bastard Mafia II: The Robz Is Dead - Long Live The Robz (eHalcyon Wins!!)  (Read 34475 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Mafia II: The Robzerful Robzard Of Robz (DAY 2 START!)
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2012, 01:01:16 pm »

You know, eRobzyon (see, I don't stoop to name calling. I been debate better than anyone here without needing to resort to those tactics), as much as I dislike your odds of being Robz (and I've made my views quite clear), I'm still very cautious and suspicious of the lurkers - as someone else was so kind to point out. After all, while you may be the best fakeRobz here, you're certainly not the only one, and I can't let nonRobz's hide in the shadows pretending any longer. That is far more egregious anti-Robz play than anything I've yet seen.

Your arguments against me are misguided, paper-thin, and at times completely nonexistent - but mostly they're just wrong. Nonetheless, I won't persecute you over making a bad case. Your other actions speak for themselves. For now however, I need to hear from the lurkers before making a decision.

Hey, I called for the lurkers to speak up on d1 as well.

Again, directed at eHalcyon:

Well sir, count this your lucky day. I did not expect to truly see anti-Robz behavior that exceeded your own and yet... And yet... I present to you (and everybody else) Captain C.F. Robz. A man who spends the entirety of D2 lurking, not posting. When called out for his Anti-Robz behavior, he comes forth and drives home the point that he IS NOT Robz.

You see, not only would Robz not have been hiding in the shadows to begin with, he would never have jumped straight in on the very first post with a vote without an explanation or case against. All he justified his vote with was "I am 100% sure" - odds so ridiculous I'll be rolling over in my grave about for years after my death. Everybody knows Robz doesn't like when Galzria uses silly percentages (especially because he has a tenancy to be ridiculously high as well).

To continue, even if Captain figured, "well hey, that Galzrobzia made a pretty good case, I think I'll just go with that", since WHEN  has Robz been so easily persuaded? Never. Captain IS NOT Robz, and at the risk of leaving 3 eRobzyon votes out there, I'm willing to stake my name on a Captain lynch today.

I find your sudden change of heart interesting and rather unrobzy.  Nonetheless, you do provide a compelling argument against Captain_RobZ.  I agree -- his immediate vote sans reasoning is extremely suspicious, even more than your day 1 haste.

I am loathe to switch my vote against you but I will watch the situation.  It is better to lynch scum than no lynch, so I am willing to switch to the Captain if it means we can rid our town of scum.  However, I still feel you are one of the most dangerous here.

There was a reason I had yet to vote for you. I play my best when I can apply pressure and see how a person reacts. Not only was I gauging you, I was gauging others. I still believe there to be a strong chance that you are not Robz. But your actions pale in comparison to the truly anti-Robz behavioral patterns of the Captain.

Your case against me was bad. His case against you didn't exist. You could just be misguided. He is not Robz.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2012, 01:10:26 pm »

There was a reason I had yet to vote for you. I play my best when I can apply pressure and see how a person reacts. Not only was I gauging you, I was gauging others. I still believe there to be a strong chance that you are not Robz. But your actions pale in comparison to the truly anti-Robz behavioral patterns of the Captain.

Your case against me was bad. His case against you didn't exist. You could just be misguided. He is not Robz.

I would say the same of your case against me, but I'll drop it for now.  We can accuse each other all day and get nowhere, or we can move on to catching other scum.  I'll go with the latter, at least for now.

I need to hear from the Captain.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2012, 01:14:31 pm »

Vote Count 2-1

eRobzyon (4): Captain_RobZ, (r)O(b)zle, rtotheobz888, RobzAxxle
Galzrobzia (1): eRobzyon
Captain_RobZ (1): Galzrobzia

Not Voting {6}: Robz888, robzHalcyon, eHalcyrobz, Inrobzniac, Groobzle, Morgrobz8

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2012, 01:20:25 pm »

I need to hear from the Captain.

Well, I'm RobZ, so nothing you can do or say can convince me that I should vote for anyone but you. I'm going to stick with my guns and leave my vote on you.

I am loathe to switch my vote against you but I will watch the situation.  It is better to lynch scum than no lynch, so I am willing to switch to the Captain if it means we can rid our town of scum.  However, I still feel you are one of the most dangerous here.

Even considering switching your vote is so double-plus-un-RobZ that I remain confident in my vote... Your unRobzness will be revealed shortly.

I obviously can't stop you from switching, but doing so just proves that you are not RobZ.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2012, 03:24:22 pm »

Even considering switching your vote is so double-plus-un-RobZ that I remain confident in my vote... Your unRobzness will be revealed shortly.

I obviously can't stop you from switching, but doing so just proves that you are not RobZ.

If you were truly Robz you would be aware that vote switching remains a possibility.  I am Robz, and let me tell you, I recently switched my vote in MIV.  My vote switching is improbable, sure.  But not impossible.

If you are so against switching, why are you not going after Galzrobzia?  He didn't just contemplate switching, he actually went and did it.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2012, 03:29:26 pm »

If you were truly Robz you would be aware that vote switching remains a possibility.  I am Robz, and let me tell you, I recently switched my vote in MIV.  My vote switching is improbable, sure.  But not impossible.

If you are so against switching, why are you not going after Galzrobzia?  He didn't just contemplate switching, he actually went and did it.

I wait... What? I have never switched my vote during a day! How dare you accuse me of such!

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2012, 03:33:46 pm »

I wait... What? I have never switched my vote during a day! How dare you accuse me of such!

Oh wait, whoops.  I thought you had voted for me today, but no, that was only yesterday.  My bad!  Even Robz makes mistakes sometimes.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2012, 03:36:44 pm »

Oh wait, whoops.  I thought you had voted for me today, but no, that was only yesterday.  My bad!  Even Robz makes mistakes sometimes.

Another lie I see.....you are digging your own grave here. Keep going Mr Faker (if that IS your real name!)
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2012, 03:42:19 pm »

Even Robz makes mistakes sometimes.
False.  Thus, you must not be RobZ.  Q.E.D.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2012, 03:45:33 pm »

Another lie I see.....you are digging your own grave here. Keep going Mr Faker (if that IS your real name!)

Nah, every Robz gets one mulligan. I was picking in him driving for reactions pretty hard at the start of D2. He's where my D1 vote landed after all. So I could see him thinking that I had cast my vote on him D2 as well.

If we lynched everyone on the occasional misstep, there would be nobody left. Not even Robz is that perfect ALL the time (although I DO try to be!).

Mafia Record:

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2012, 03:52:18 pm »

That was aimed at eHalycon, who claimed you voted for him when you hadn't

Another one of his delusions like the mod abuse and thinking he is Robz

He may even believe it himself that he is Robz, but we all know differently right?

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2012, 04:24:11 pm »

I'm curious as to what will happen to robzHalcyon and eHalcyrobz if we lynch eRobzyon.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2012, 04:28:09 pm »

I'm curious as to what will happen to robzHalcyon and eHalcyrobz if we lynch eRobzyon.

Theres obviously something sneaky going on there, but I have no idea what it is! He doesnt seem to have 3 day votes (Or maybe he is keeping them back for definite!) but its more likely he is getting 3 night actions or something.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2012, 04:36:05 pm »

Theres obviously something sneaky going on there, but I have no idea what it is! He doesnt seem to have 3 day votes (Or maybe he is keeping them back for definite!) but its more likely he is getting 3 night actions or something.

Or he just has two "extra lives"
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2012, 04:50:29 pm »

Also, it's clear by the way that eRobzyon's bandwagon filled up so quickly that there are many non-Robz's aboard. I'm going to stick to my guns and vote THE MOST suspicious, anti-Robz actioned person in this thread - the one who jumped at an easy target, with no justification or case made against.

Vote: Captain_Robz
And here comes the crazie's vote!!Vote: Captain_Robz. He needs to speak up more.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2012, 04:56:59 pm »

Also, it's clear by the way that eRobzyon's bandwagon filled up so quickly that there are many non-Robz's aboard. I'm going to stick to my guns and vote THE MOST suspicious, anti-Robz actioned person in this thread - the one who jumped at an easy target, with no justification or case made against.

And here comes the crazie's vote!!Vote: Captain_Robz. He needs to speak up more.

This coming from the guy who has posted 5 times to my 7 (now 8)?

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2012, 05:02:44 pm »

EMOTICONS!?!?

I'm almost ready to vote now but I'm robz and must consider all options more thoroughly than apparently everyone else here
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2012, 05:05:05 pm »

Whoops OMG so sorry, meant Robz888...can't change it now... :(. It was, after all earlier than 6:00 am when I posted...

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2012, 05:05:51 pm »

Whoops OMG so sorry, meant Robz888...can't change it now... :(. It was, after all earlier than 6:00 am when I posted...
*Crosses fingers*

Mad, I tell you.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2012, 05:14:48 pm »

Is it possible Robz888 is allowed to vote/night action by pm so he doesnt have to participate in here?
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2012, 05:15:48 pm »

Is it possible Robz888 is allowed to vote/night action by pm so he doesnt have to participate in here?

I suspect that he is either not playing, or forbidden to play.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2012, 05:34:58 pm »

But this is ridiculous. If the extra eRobzyons are just troll food and Robz888 isn't really playing, that means it takes 7/9 actual players to lynch! And we can't change our votes. 
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2012, 05:35:42 pm »

And lynching isn't really 7/9's style. She's more the assimilating type.

He/him

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2012, 05:37:33 pm »

But this is ridiculous. If the extra eRobzyons are just troll food and Robz888 isn't really playing, that means it takes 7/9 actual players to lynch! And we can't change our votes.

We may actually only need 5 to lynch.  Or 6 if RobZ is playing.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2012, 05:44:37 pm »

I said close to the same thing to Volt by PM.  But this is BM, not just M.  I expect things will get more interesting when people start dropping randomly from being unrobzified.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12  All

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 21 queries.