Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  All

Author Topic: Bastard Mafia II: The Robz Is Dead - Long Live The Robz (eHalcyon Wins!!)  (Read 34400 times)

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Hmm, im also now a bit worried that Glooble and Galriza are in the same team.
As im pretty sure that Axxle and Galriza are in the same team.

So we likely have a team of Glariza, Axxle and Glooble, thats a pretty dangerous team right there!
And I still dont like Galrizas unexpected outburst that he has no night power, sounds extremely dodgy to me!

Insomniac seems on the straight up at the moment

Frisk is voting out of defence to himself
Not quite sure what Jt is up too (Frisk team mate?)

eHalycon looks like he has two lives at least.

We have 2 trackers (possibly one or even two are lying?)

I admitted to my lives already.  And are we dropping robzified names and playing seriously, trying to analyze what Volt has done to us?

I highly doubt that Glooble, Galzria and Axxle are on the same team.  Day 2, Glooble and Axxle were both on the wagon that lynched eRobzyon.  Galzria moved off for some reason.  So maybe Glooble and Axxle are teammates, but Galzria is probably not with them.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

By the way, I use the word "villages" in lieu of "teams" for flavor purposes, but yes, I mean the same thing.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile

I admitted to my lives already.  And are we dropping robzified names and playing seriously, trying to analyze what Volt has done to us?

I highly doubt that Glooble, Galzria and Axxle are on the same team.  Day 2, Glooble and Axxle were both on the wagon that lynched eRobzyon.  Galzria moved off for some reason.  So maybe Glooble and Axxle are teammates, but Galzria is probably not with them.

I have dropped your robifyed names because clearly they are fake names as you are not Robz

and Galriza has recently stated he and Glooble were team mates, I dont know why he would lie about that if it wasnt true, as it would be easy for Glooble to come out and counter claim.

So if Glooble and Axxle are team mates. And Glariza states he is also a team mate, stands to reason they are all team mates? Which is the conclusion I drew above.
Three people at least then in that team, which is of course extremely dangerous working together they could nearly kill one person each night...

Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

I have dropped your robifyed names because clearly they are fake names as you are not Robz

and Galriza has recently stated he and Glooble were team mates, I dont know why he would lie about that if it wasnt true, as it would be easy for Glooble to come out and counter claim.

So if Glooble and Axxle are team mates. And Glariza states he is also a team mate, stands to reason they are all team mates? Which is the conclusion I drew above.
Three people at least then in that team, which is of course extremely dangerous working together they could nearly kill one person each night...

And yet, nobody died last night. Because my team with Glooble is just that: A team with Glooble. I have been as upfront and honest as I can. I declared my team, I declared my night action (Robzify Captain_Robz), and I declared my full role: Vanilla Robz.

If others need to track me to verify, please do.

I have not lied. Captain and Jo have.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

You say that with so little conviction, Ozle.  It's because you know my true name is Robz.

OK, Galzria and Glooble were on the same team.  But are they still?

What about you, Ozle?  Who are your teammates?

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

You say that with so little conviction, Ozle.  It's because you know my true name is Robz.

I dont have any team mates!
Apparently im not important enough to try and Robizfy!

I would like to be on a team though if someone wants to recruit me!

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

And yet, nobody died last night. Because my team with Glooble is just that: A team with Glooble. I have been as upfront and honest as I can. I declared my team, I declared my night action (Robzify Captain_Robz), and I declared my full role: Vanilla Robz.

If others need to track me to verify, please do.

I have not lied. Captain and Jo have.

Im coming round, but im still going to wait on Insomniacs tracking results...obviously it wont prove anything either way, but it will add weight to your arguments!

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

I dont have any team mates!
Apparently im not important enough to try and Robizfy!

I would like to be on a team though if someone wants to recruit me!

Why don't you recruit others?

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

I tried and failed!

Nobody loves me enough!

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

I tried and failed!

Nobody loves me enough!

Who did you try and recruit both nights?
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

I tried and failed!

Nobody loves me enough!

Who did you try and recruit both nights?

I dont think it would be a good idea for me to give away who I tried to recruit! No senbse in giving away strategic information for free!

Would you tell me who your targets were each night for recruitment/unrobifying if I asked?
I doubt you would, or you would give false information.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

The below Vote Count was tallied as of 1:45 p.m. EDT today, but this was my first chance to post it.

Vote Count 3-1

Robz888 (1): Morgrobz8
Captain_RobZ (4): RobzAxxle, Galzrobzia, Inrobzniac, robzHalcyon

Not Voting {6}: Robz888, rtotheobz888, eHalcyrobz, Captain_RobZ, Groobzle, (r)O(b)zle

A massive spinning hammer suddenly falls from the sky.  In other news, Captain_RobZ is run over by the New Jersey Turnpike.  Not "run over on."  Run over by.

Captain_RobZ has been lynched.  His role was NOW ROBZ STAND UP FOR BASTARDS

Night 3 has begun.  Nighttime commands are due in 24 hours (by 4:00 p.m. EDT tomorrow afternoon).  This thread is now LOCKED.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

Dawn breaks. 

(r)O(b)zle has melted into a puddle of steaming lemon sherbet.
RobzAxxle's organs were rearranged in alphabetical order.

Their roles were AXXLE'S ROLE GOES HERE and DON'T FORGET TO LIST OZLE'S ROLE.

Day 4 Start!

Not Voting {8}: Robz888, Galzrobzia, rtotheobz888, robzHalcyon, eHalcyrobz, Inrobzniac, Groobzle, Morgrobz8

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Lynch deadline:  Sunday, July 1, at 9:00 p.m. EDT

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Mafia II: Lovely Robz, Wonderful Robz (DAY 4 START!)
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2012, 08:48:07 pm »

Bah!
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

rtotheobz888 suddenly explodes in a shower of packing peanuts.

His role was WHEN PACKING PEANUTS ATTACK.

Not Voting {7}: Robz888, Galzrobzia, robzHalcyon, eHalcyrobz, Inrobzniac, Groobzle, Morgrobz8

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Lynch deadline:  Sunday, July 1, at 9:00 p.m. EDT

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2012, 09:07:09 pm »

Double Bah!
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2012, 09:10:53 pm »

I AM Robz. Nobody defies me. Go against me and you feel my wrath.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 26, 2012, 09:17:04 pm »

Vote: Robz888
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 26, 2012, 09:17:21 pm »

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

RobzAxxle's organs were rearranged in alphabetical order.

My organs spell a dying message.  It says:

ABCDEFG...
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 26, 2012, 09:53:04 pm »

AND

Why are you voting for me?  You haven't given a single reason.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2012, 09:56:37 pm »

AND

cuz you said I could call you robz not Robz888, Robz888 hasn't posted a single thing in this game, lynch all lurkers

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 26, 2012, 10:07:05 pm »

AND

cuz you said I could call you robz not Robz888, Robz888 hasn't posted a single thing in this game, lynch all lurkers

That is sound logic. Vote: Robz888

Mafia Record:

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 26, 2012, 10:11:43 pm »

Oh, you meant the person using who stole my original account name, forcing me to use this "eHalcyon" as a proxy.  Sounds good.

Inrobzniac

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 26, 2012, 10:13:41 pm »

I too would like to Vote: Robz888
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  All

Page created in 2.234 seconds with 19 queries.