Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12  All

Author Topic: Bastard Mafia II: The Robz Is Dead - Long Live The Robz (eHalcyon Wins!!)  (Read 34427 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

You still saying you have no night powers at all, yet you clearly say you targeted Frisk a few posts up! Thats why im aiming at you!

Willful misread.

I said I had no ADDITIONAL night powers outside of the base two to choose from (Robzify, unRobzify)

You can track? F****** Bastard Mod! I demand a night power! You told me having two things I had the choice of doing was enough! But you gave HIM the ability to Robzify, Unrobzify, AND Track??

I'm I the only VR (Vanilla Robz, for those unfamiliar with the term)? Bah!

Furthermore, you accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon, which is completely ludicrous. I was the one who first spotted Captain for what he was YESTERDAY. The fact that nothing has changed today except that he opened the day with slanderous lies against me (unsurprising given he knows I have him pegged already as not being Robz) and my vote went right back to where it was yesterday.

Perhaps you've also conveniently forgotten that it was I who was pointing out how quickly the eRobzyon wagon built up? That I was the one driving for the TRUE anti-Robz?

I would not have thought you would be so desperate...
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

For the record, I do not even have the "vanilla" power to robzify or unrobzify.  I believe this is further proof that I am the true Robz.  Consider:

1. Why would the one and only true Robz want to robzify anyone?  He is the only Robz and that is more than enough.
2. Why would the one and only true Robz need to unrobzify anyone?  Nobody else is Robz, so there is nobody that can actually be unrobzified.

It is pretty clear that the reason you all have these powers is to make your allies more Robz-like and your enemies less so.  But for many of you anti-Robz people, you would count me, the real Robz, among your enemies.  Why would you try to unrobzify the true Robz?  That is so sacrobzlegious.

Galrobzia has backed off from me and moved on to less Robzy target.  While I know for certain that Galzrobzia is not Robz, perhaps he is still pro-Robz.

It is fairly obvious that Captain_RobZ is chief among the anti-Robz members in this town.  He even has "Captain" in his name.

Vote: Captain_RobZ

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

For the record, I do not even have the "vanilla" power to robzify or unrobzify.  I believe this is further proof that I am the true Robz.  Consider:

1. Why would the one and only true Robz want to robzify anyone?  He is the only Robz and that is more than enough.
2. Why would the one and only true Robz need to unrobzify anyone?  Nobody else is Robz, so there is nobody that can actually be unrobzified.

It is pretty clear that the reason you all have these powers is to make your allies more Robz-like and your enemies less so.  But for many of you anti-Robz people, you would count me, the real Robz, among your enemies.  Why would you try to unrobzify the true Robz?  That is so sacrobzlegious.

Galrobzia has backed off from me and moved on to less Robzy target.  While I know for certain that Galzrobzia is not Robz, perhaps he is still pro-Robz.

It is fairly obvious that Captain_RobZ is chief among the anti-Robz members in this town.  He even has "Captain" in his name.

Vote: Captain_RobZ
Are you robzHalcyon or eHalcyrobz? I'm very sorry I lynched your triplet.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

In my opinion, eHalcyrobz is the one that speaks.  According to the mod, eRobzyon was the one that voted (though I suppose that changes now?  Or maybe he'll be a bastard and won't even count my vote.)  You can just call me Robz.  No hard feelings.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

In my opinion, eHalcyrobz is the one that speaks.  According to the mod, eRobzyon was the one that voted (though I suppose that changes now?  Or maybe he'll be a bastard and won't even count my vote.)  You can just call me Robz.  No hard feelings.

Sorry I couldn't do more to make people see that the lynch yesterday was bad eHalcyrobz. I hope that today they'll actually listen to me, and vote to remove the anti-Robz play of the Captain.

I'm fine with calling you Robz if you like. I mean, what's in a name? A rose by any other mane would smell as sweet. So if you wish to be called Robz, I have no objections. It stool doesn't MAKE you Robz, because that's me, but imitation is the highest form of respect, and I'm flattered that you would wish to take after me. Thus, I have no qualms about having you around in this village. Your play has been exemplary pro-robz play, and I tip my hat to you for it.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

It still* doesn't...

Missed that when I previewed the post.

Mafia Record:

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

It still* doesn't...

What a crappy typo...
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

It still* doesn't...

What a crappy typo...

Oh goodness. That was worth a chuckle. And a +1

Mafia Record:

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

I'm also a Tracker. I tracked Galz the last two nights. He really did target the captain. But he also targeted Groobzle. He must have another ability.

Galrobzia is lying. Robz never lies.

Vote: Galrobzia
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

RobZ doesn't need to preview his posts.

I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile

A quick question to eHalycon

Are you saying both robzHalcyon and eHalcyrobz are Robz?

Although I still dont like the fact you have two alts remaining, im still undecided which of the bandwagons to jump on, because I think every time Ive ever voted in mafia its been read as a bandwagon jump, so why change now.
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

I'm also a Tracker. I tracked Galz the last two nights. He really did target the captain. But he also targeted Groobzle. He must have another ability.

ohh, missed this.
So thats two people saying they tracked you and said you are lying?

And we have at least one more tracker? Insomniac I believe?

So im tempted to hold fire for now and wait, and then you can be tracked tonight as well by everyone, adn if everyone comes out with the same answer you can be proved a liar or innocence (or not use your night power if you do have one)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Robz ALWAYS previews his posts.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

I did incidently say that I was a tracker, and Im fairly certain that Robz888 is not playing this game, can't be lynched, night killed, robzifyed, unrobzified, and has the role "You are not playing this game, you win the game"
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Robz ALWAYS previews his posts.

I don't see why both statements can't be true.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Is that a counter claim?

And I did NOT target Groobzle. He's in my village and has been since the start of the game. I have no problems admitting that at this time.

So you sir, are lying.

Mafia Record:

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

I did incidently say that I was a tracker, and Im fairly certain that Robz888 is not playing this game, can't be lynched, night killed, robzifyed, unrobzified, and has the role "You are not playing this game, you win the game"

Are you up for tracking Galriza for a few nights?
as either A) he loses his night time power (as he cant use it or risk being called a liar)
or B) it proves his innocence for a couple of days at least

Inrobzniac

• View Profile

Insomniac IS ROBZ.

His argument seems sound.

Vote: Captain_Robz

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Although I still dont like the fact you have two alts remaining, im still undecided which of the bandwagons to jump on, because I think every time Ive ever voted in mafia its been read as a bandwagon jump, so why change now.

I'm saying that all three are just 1 person, me, the true Robz.  As is evident after the d2 lynch, the other names are just extra lives and mean nothing else.  Consider that we ended up lynching with only 5 on board, even though we supposedly needed 7.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

Insomniac IS ROBZ.

Clearly fake, and a lousy try at that!

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

I'm saying that all three are just 1 person, me, the true Robz.  As is evident after the d2 lynch, the other names are just extra lives and mean nothing else.  Consider that we ended up lynching with only 5 on board, even though we supposedly needed 7.

Ok, so your saying you have an extra life? And so still have 2 lives left....?

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

Are you up for tracking Galriza for a few nights?
as either A) he loses his night time power (as he cant use it or risk being called a liar)
or B) it proves his innocence for a couple of days at least

I can do that,

Insomniac IS ROBZ.

Whoever this guy is he knows whats up
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

Hmm, im also now a bit worried that Glooble and Galriza are in the same team.
As im pretty sure that Axxle and Galriza are in the same team.

So we likely have a team of Glariza, Axxle and Glooble, thats a pretty dangerous team right there!
And I still dont like Galrizas unexpected outburst that he has no night power, sounds extremely dodgy to me!

Insomniac seems on the straight up at the moment

Frisk is voting out of defence to himself
Not quite sure what Jt is up too (Frisk team mate?)

eHalycon looks like he has two lives at least.

We have 2 trackers (possibly one or even two are lying?)

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Yes.  And that is all I have.  I have absolutely zero night powers, not even the basic ones that apparently everyone else has.  So lynch me if you want, but I'm harmless.  Apparently there are trackers -- if anyone has bothered to track me, they'd see that I have targeted nobody on each night.  That's because I can't.

I'm far more curious about the rest of you.  So far as I can tell, everyone else has been playing the straight game as per the OP.  Now, it's revealed that apparently there are trackers.  And Galzria mentioned villages as well?  So there are allegiances?  The OP mentioned that there are teams, but I have no teammates either (unless you count my extra lives).

My suspicion is that you all have some unique powers that just haven't been revealed yet.  Mine has been obvious.  What are all yours?

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

Yes.  And that is all I have.  I have absolutely zero night powers, not even the basic ones that apparently everyone else has.  So lynch me if you want, but I'm harmless.  Apparently there are trackers -- if anyone has bothered to track me, they'd see that I have targeted nobody on each night.  That's because I can't.

I'm far more curious about the rest of you.  So far as I can tell, everyone else has been playing the straight game as per the OP.  Now, it's revealed that apparently there are trackers.  And Galzria mentioned villages as well?  So there are allegiances?  The OP mentioned that there are teams, but I have no teammates either (unless you count my extra lives).

My suspicion is that you all have some unique powers that just haven't been revealed yet.  Mine has been obvious.  What are all yours?

We have at least one tracker I think, and another one one possible.
Plus a 'possible' extra night power for Galriza
You got extra lives.

And we know there are going to be teams formed due to conversion power that everyone has (except you apparently). However, at least Glooble and Galriza had a team to start with, we dont know whether that was a village or a scum team though do we?
im assuming village though at the moment.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12  All

Page created in 1.785 seconds with 19 queries.