Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31  All

Author Topic: MAFIA V: Emptying the Apothecary Pile GAME OVER - TOWN WINS  (Read 76363 times)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

I am a real in

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

Side note going back to my policy of lynch Robz first, can't trust that guy

jotheonah: pregame mafia V: VOTE: ROBZ (I'll cross post as well)
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

Bastard Mafia will be completely ignored, and any mention of it will bring shame upon your family.

SHAME: INSOMNIAC'S FAMILY
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

TRUST: NO ONE
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

TRUST: NO ONE

All you people and your Meta-Gaming.

I start out trusting everybody, no matter what.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

but srsly, let's not clutter this space up more than necessary. We'll start soon enough. I've already written Day 1's flavor, so I'm itching to start.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

Bastard Mafia will be completely ignored, and any mention of it will bring shame upon your family.

SHAME: INSOMNIAC'S FAMILY

By knowing where it came from and by referencing my post you indirectly referenced BM. Not to mention you explicitly mention it here and in your opening post, therefore
SHAME: JOTHEONAH'S FAMILY
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

but srsly, let's not clutter this space up more than necessary. We'll start soon enough. I've already written Day 1's flavor, so I'm itching to start.

Actually, on that note, I'm willing to delete any/all pregame posts at the mods request.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

I don't think that's necessary Galz. But it's y'all who will have to slog through them come game start.

So, thread is effectively locked. Unless you have a real question/concern about the game.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

Role PMs will be out by 10 p.m. at the latest (I'm at work now). Day 1 will begin when everyone confirms.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

Role PMs are out. Please confirm in thread that you've received yours.

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Received.

Mafia Record:

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

Received.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

zxcvbn2

• Golem
    • View Profile

Received.
One Day Cup II Champion: qmech III: Rabid IV: Qvist

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Received, but I think I got RobZ's. 
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

Recieved

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile

Received, but I think I got RobZ's.

Let's hope nobody from the Bastard Mafia reads this post....  ;)
Also, received.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

received

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Got mine.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

We're just waiting for O.

A spectator QT has been started. PM me for the url. Don't make Voltgloss hang out there alone.

He/him

O

• Jester
    • View Profile

damnit, hate these confirming things.

Confirm that I'm Mafia Goon some unspecified townie role

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile

All the physicians in the kingdom of Effdotdeus look forward every year to the Apotheconference, where they can get together and share secrets of their trade. This year was no different. The town's deft Apothecary, his trusty Herbalist and faint-hearted Apprentice, and his faithful but clumsy Golem were on the guest list, as was the Alchemist who claimed he was a doctor, the mystic who claimed he could Possess people, and the Philosopher who claimed … a lot of things. But paid a few too many visits to the Herbalist, if you catch my drift.

Yes, they all turned up to the Vineyards behind the University, where the annual event was hosted by University Chancellor Jotheonah.  A table was set with nametags for all of them and a bowl of delicious-looking punch.

But just before the guests arrived, two jet black cats appeared.  One held a vial, a strange Potion, in it's mouth, and somehow uncorked the mixture with its tail and poured it into the punch bowl. The other simply knocked the nametags into the mud.

When the guests arrived, they made do without nametags, and they themselves with two more strangers in their midst, new Apothecaries, they assumed, just moved to town. The Alchemist entertained the crowd by Transmuting people's pocket change into “Actions” but it wasn't a very good trick. Since no one knew what an Action was supposed to be, he just ended up disappearing with their money. But what was wrong with this punch? It was making everything so foggy...

“Welcome, welcome,” said the Chancellor. “Why aren't any of you wearing your nametags?”

“There were no nametags!” the guests replied.

“Well, that won't do,” said the Chancellor, “Tell me who you are and I'll make some new ones. How about you?”

The man stopped. He thought. But try as he might, he couldn't remember who he was!

“Oh dear,” said the Chancellor. “Let me just consult my trusty Scrying Pool.”

He looked into an ornate bird bath for a moment, then looked up again at the crowd.

“I'm sorry to say that in order to book the conference, I had to ask our town Witch to reschedule her coven meeting, normally held in this very Vineyard! She didn't take it well. I think it's very likely that her Familiars have infiltrated the conference in human form, and spiked the punch with a powerful memory Potion! To get the antidote we'll likely have to find and kill the Familiars. Until then, we won't be able to figure out who's who! Luckily, I didn't happen to drink any of that punch, so, tell you what, I'll nip off and find the old bat, try to set things straight, you all stay here, enjoy the refreshments, and try to catch those Familiars!”

And with that the old man disappeared.

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN. Deadline is July 4th at Midnight, EST

He/him

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: MAFIA V: Emptying the Apothecary Pile (Day 1)
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 11:16:29 pm »

Vote: zxcvbn2 for never playing with us before
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 11:18:51 pm »

VOTE: Captain Frisk because no matter what he always seems scummy to me.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2012, 11:46:21 pm »

vote: Galzria just to get any and all crazy out of the game now.

Mafia Record:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 19 queries.