Dominion > Dominion General Discussion

Possession

(1/4) > >>

olneyce:
It's a really stupid card.  I know that this is not saying anything people don't already know.  But it's a really stupid card.

Davio:
I don't like that it creates extra downtime for the other players.
Possession is especially nasty in engine-y games and in those games, there's enough downtime already.

Lekkit:
And that's just in 2 player games. After playing it in a 4 player game my dislike for the card begun.

Geronimoo:
It's a very cool card. For some reason it's hated by a lot of people. In Magic the Gathering there's a card called Mindslaver that does pretty much the exact same thing, yet people don't hate the card.

Eevee:

--- Quote from: Geronimoo on April 16, 2012, 03:56:12 am ---It's a very cool card. For some reason it's hated by a lot of people. In Magic the Gathering there's a card called Mindslaver that does pretty much the exact same thing, yet people don't hate the card.

--- End quote ---

It's just not fun at all, especially so because of the variance there is in which hands your opponent steals from you.
(It's well balanced and all that, but still my second most hated card because of the frustration it often causes.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version