Dominion > Variants and Fan Cards

BryGuy's printed Horizontals both borrowed & original

<< < (2/3) > >>

Awaclus:
So, some of these are literally exact copies of other people's fan designs, while some are vaguely based on others' designs but you've made changes to them, and there's no way to tell which are which because the original fan designer is credited in exactly the same way in both cases — in a small, dark font on a dark background that's pretty easy to miss while the thread is called "BryGuy's Horizontals"? Are you sure this is a good idea?

BryGuy:
So i did not communicate effectively. I updated the original post to be more clear.

Commodore Chuckles:
Sorry, I misread Colosseum. It says "other than with this", which makes sense.

BryGuy:

At our house, Ways do not get much use. After some thought i decided to make some Ways after most of the $2 cards and added a few ideas of my own. I printed 32, of which one was not my idea - Timinou's Way of the Octopus. Below are some Ways i made. If there is interest, i could display more. This was an interesting exercise in capturing a wide range of animals, matching them with the ideas, and making these Ways.

Ways

BryGuy:

I have Tropes, Horizontals that affect your deck, mostly during shuffle. The project Star Chart could be a Trope.
Here is an example of a Trope: Outcast: After each shuffle, before drawing your first hand, review your deck's top card and either discard or trash it.

I have Trends, Horizontals that affect your hand. The project Cathedral could be a Trend.
Here is an example of a Trend: Sift: At the start of your turn, draw one card and discard one card.

If there is interest, i could post these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version