Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Biggest limited collection?  (Read 506 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Biggest limited collection?
« on: October 04, 2022, 08:32:16 am »

In solo game using a kingdom with Collection and some finite higher limit of how many VP you can get with Collections, what is the highest number of VP tokens you can get from Collections and how? You can assume perfect shuffle luck.

I don't actually have a complete solution myself, and I imagine the perfect solution involves optimizing the early game for a few extra VP which might or might not be so exciting to solve, but there are some cool tricks that let you go pretty high without quite going infinite.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Dominionduke

• Herbalist
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dominionduke
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest limited collection?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 09:05:34 am »

With stampede and trashing you can get 50 vp each turn: playing 5 collections and buy 2 Stampedes. It doesn't lower piles, so there insn't a limit on collectionpoints.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Biggest limited collection?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 10:02:50 am »

With stampede and trashing you can get 50 vp each turn: playing 5 collections and buy 2 Stampedes. It doesn't lower piles, so there insn't a limit on collectionpoints.

That is true. And therefore it is not a kingdom that qualifies for this puzzle.

In solo game using a kingdom with Collection and some finite higher limit of how many VP you can get with Collections
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 20 queries.