Dominion > Rules Questions

Trashing and Priest

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jeebus:
Wait, I'm confused. Has anybody, Donald or anybody else, ever claimed that Innovation+Livery should work differently from Innovation+Priest because Priest says "for the rest of this turn" while Livery just says "this turn"? I don't remember reading that and can't find it now.

Also, isn't "this turn" short for "for the rest of this turn"? It seems very strange to interpret them differently.

GendoIkari:

--- Quote from: Jeebus on August 23, 2022, 11:35:20 am ---Wait, I'm confused. Has anybody, Donald or anybody else, ever claimed that Innovation+Livery should work differently from Innovation+Priest because Priest says "for the rest of this turn" while Livery just says "this turn"? I don't remember reading that and can't find it now.

Also, isn't "this turn" short for "for the rest of this turn"? It seems very strange to interpret them differently.

--- End quote ---

Yeah all the discussion I remember having about whether it means "starting now" or not had equally applied to Livery and Priest; don't remember any discussion about "for the rest" mattering.

Jeebus:

--- Quote from: GendoIkari on August 23, 2022, 01:57:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jeebus on August 23, 2022, 11:35:20 am ---Wait, I'm confused. Has anybody, Donald or anybody else, ever claimed that Innovation+Livery should work differently from Innovation+Priest because Priest says "for the rest of this turn" while Livery just says "this turn"? I don't remember reading that and can't find it now.

--- End quote ---

Yeah all the discussion I remember having about whether it means "starting now" or not had equally applied to Livery and Priest; don't remember any discussion about "for the rest" mattering.

--- End quote ---

Ok, because I think that's what Dominionaer was saying, and it seemed you were agreeing with, and maybe also Donald was agreeing with.

GendoIkari:

--- Quote from: Jeebus on August 23, 2022, 01:59:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: GendoIkari on August 23, 2022, 01:57:49 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok, because I think that's what Dominionaer was saying, and it seemed you were agreeing with, and maybe also Donald was agreeing with.

--- End quote ---

Ah, no my reply to Dominionaer was assuming he was talking about both Priest and Livery the same.

Donald X.:

--- End quote ---
"This turn" and "For the rest of this turn" mean the same thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version