Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Crazy Deck (game # incl) might produce the most points for random drawn deck.  (Read 851 times)

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile

I wasn't even totally playing it to the max as it was pretty squarely in hand.  But I wonder how high some of the maniacs around here could get in score in this deck.

I didn't screenshot before they left but someone with an active subscription can pull one in to see all the cards.  Here's a screenshot

At this point it looks massive, but not as bonkers as I described.  The one card that you don't see as I never even bought one because of that captain option is Procession.  So many permutations with free +2 actions/buy from villa to feed the rabble and Hunting grounds, or instead procession them! all your processions and villas now turn into rabbles or archives.  or your archives ane rabbles go bonkers to get more grand markets, captains, goons or hunting grounds, buy a bunch off goons and add a ton of bys then redraw your whole hand and buy everything or process the shit out of it all over again. Last hand or just fucking feel like it? Process your hunig grounds for 8 cards and then a nice parting gift of a free duchy! Normally thins would draw dead.  But know just buy a villa and start your  triple tactician like   mega hand off. Loan not only speeds you to  quick coin economy and speeds you to Grand Market quicker it allows you to buy a shit ton off coppers and then trash them all immediately with the 5 loans you are rocking with. I could literally see this go into the thousands if not tens of thousands of points if played optimally.  maybe feed it to the AI?

Play it like an 80's video game.  I'll try and keep an updated High score list but only listing the three letter's that every 80's arcade limited u to when you got the high score honor.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 02:26:08 am by Honkeyfresh »
"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

Dubdubdubdub

• Golem
  • Respect: +124
    • View Profile
+2

I was so confused thinking this was your final score. Like, infinity is probably possible in some kingdoms, but I was just not getting it with these cards

vidicate

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: vidicate
  • Something clever goes here
  • Respect: +112
    • View Profile

I was so confused thinking this was your final score. Like, infinity is probably possible in some kingdoms, but I was just not getting it with these cards

Personally I get an error when loading the game. I have a sub, so that’s not it…
WHERE ARE THE TURTLES?!!! …WHERE ARE THEY?!
-----
Felix: Let's see if you guys are as good as they say.
Grif: Prepare to be sorely disappointed.
-----
Who da man? I da man. I always suspected. -Dr. House

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
    • View Profile

coulda swore i just copy pasted it...

I'll see if I can get it recreated if I'm just being an idiot.
"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
    • View Profile

well obviously any goons deck can be infinite.  I mean in a P 2 P battle w/ 2 players playing to win not just see who can get more VP points without thought of even trying to provy. between the easy gains of cards and buys etc that three pilings would likely be the pressure if it wasn't a big engine province mega mega mega turn type game where u gain all the duchies and buy like 20 coppers...

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
+1

well obviously any goons deck can be infinite.

You also need some way to put cards you have bought back into their piles.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.716 seconds with 21 queries.