Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM61: Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (Postgame)  (Read 145721 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM61: Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (Day 3)
« Reply #1050 on: July 16, 2021, 05:12:02 pm »

Before I claim, I would like to know what other PRs you have, scola.

I really will claim after you answer this, but I'm not gonna risk going all out until I know you're scum.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 16, 2021, 06:32:55 pm »

Before I claim, I would like to know what other PRs you have, scola.

I really will claim after you answer this, but I'm not gonna risk going all out until I know you're scum.

Is it just me or does feel just so... manipulative??

I can see scum!Mix wanting to exile me today and then NK LL so that both known radiation doctors are eliminated and town can't do their actions that go into the irradiated areas (and I have to assume their are at least a few, given the game rules and that my retrieve action is listed with the type "radiation".

I mean if your evidence were actually real, you could just claim first and then get the support you need to exile me. But by trying to manipulate me into claiming my other power and then somehow twist that into something to convince others of my guilt.

I'm not actually convinced yet you're scum (or I would be voting for you), but this request definitely feels scummy. I hope this answers your question, MiX.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 16, 2021, 06:43:05 pm »

We have 12 hours until EoD. If you are not claiming now, say so.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1053 on: July 16, 2021, 06:56:01 pm »

Are we doing a mass claim today? I’m game. Thought I’ve said everything about my role that’s relevant.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 16, 2021, 07:00:12 pm »

Are we doing a mass claim today? I’m game. Thought I’ve said everything about my role that’s relevant.

No. I just want scola to claim.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 16, 2021, 07:26:41 pm »

Why would we start a mass claim this late?

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1056 on: July 16, 2021, 07:34:36 pm »

Why would we start a mass claim this late?

I don’t know, I was very confused. I saw MiX’s question and didn’t realize it was just directed at scola I thought I’d missed a lot.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 16, 2021, 08:10:56 pm »

I will try to log on before I go to sleep tonight to vote, but it would be really good to get this claiming stuff squared away in the next couple hours.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 16, 2021, 08:58:35 pm »

I’m not at all a fan of MiX’s strong arm. It feels entirely out of nowhere in this day/game and we don’t have any concrete reason to trust him right now, at least not to this degree. It’s Friday night, a mass claim isn’t happening before deadline in the morning.

If I had to move my vote right now, it would be to MiX.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 16, 2021, 09:02:30 pm »

Okay since scola has completely dodged claiming first and he also provided a reason that he won't die tonight, I'll just claim.

Each night, I can cure someone from radiation poisoning

It's a bit more complicated than that, but given my power there is absolutely zero way scola's power also exists in this game. That just would not make any sense whatsoever.

The only way scola is town is if he has a much better power that he hasn't claimed. Which is why I wanted him to claim. Sadly, because of timezones and his refusal to claim, he will now know this, and can thus claim a powerful role to come with it.

This ability is the sole cause for me:

- Scumreading LL D1, since they claimed to have what I thought was the same power, and that felt really weird and I wanted further explanations.
- Why I was saying math and gkrieg have the same power, since at the time I thought me and LL had the same power too.
- Why I didn't talk about LL leaving scola to die, and wasn't visibly upset by it: I knew that if it was the right play, I would pick scola.
- It's also why I pushed scola and talked about how he was going to die; since I had leverage, I knew he wasn't actually going to die to radiation.

I would highly advise town to make scola claim, or kill him if he doesn't, while I sleep. I'll be up in 8 hours, maybe a bit earlier, so I'll be around for deadline, but deadline's very late for american times so I don't think I'll be here for the relevant part of EoD.

Vote: scola

Good night everyone.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1060 on: July 16, 2021, 09:05:14 pm »

I will switch my vote because I likely won't be around for deadline.

vote: scolapasta

He/ Him

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 16, 2021, 09:41:29 pm »

Okay since scola has completely dodged claiming first and he also provided a reason that he won't die tonight, I'll just claim.

Each night, I can cure someone from radiation poisoning

It's a bit more complicated than that, but given my power there is absolutely zero way scola's power also exists in this game. That just would not make any sense whatsoever.

The only way scola is town is if he has a much better power that he hasn't claimed. Which is why I wanted him to claim. Sadly, because of timezones and his refusal to claim, he will now know this, and can thus claim a powerful role to come with it.

- Scumreading LL D1, since they claimed to have what I thought was the same power, and that felt really weird and I wanted further explanations.
- Why I was saying math and gkrieg have the same power, since at the time I thought me and LL had the same power too.
- Why I didn't talk about LL leaving scola to die, and wasn't visibly upset by it: I knew that if it was the right play, I would pick scola.
- It's also why I pushed scola and talked about how he was going to die; since I had leverage, I knew he wasn't actually going to die to radiation.

I would highly advise town to make scola claim, or kill him if he doesn't, while I sleep. I'll be up in 8 hours, maybe a bit earlier, so I'll be around for deadline, but deadline's very late for american times so I don't think I'll be here for the relevant part of EoD.

Vote: scola

Good night everyone.

This is a horrible reason to vote for me. We now have 3 people who have claimed we can cure radiation poisoning. I also agree it's unlikey all 3 are true, but it's possible. But let's go with that assumption for now. Why would anyone think I'm making it up? If anything LL or MiX should be seen as suspicious.

If I were to make it up, why would I come up with such a convoluted version, that I have to get doses first, that that irradiates me, that they're limited, they I can get blocked by being targeted by military, etc. Trust me, as scum, I'd make up a much simpler version.

And more importantly, if you don't believe me, just vote no exile and I will die overnight, as MiX clearly won't save me, and LL may not be able to. And honestly, I'm fine telling him know not to.

Or, since I'm telling the truth, I'll cure myself and stay alive.

Then tomorrow we can figure out if MiX or LL is the better exile.

Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 16, 2021, 09:44:35 pm »

I will add, I'm not sure MiX is the lying one because of a few things:

I do have another power. I don't think it makes sense to claim it now.

And one noticeable difference between mine and MiX's description is that I can cure more than 1 in a night (assuming I have enough doses). The first night, in fact I tried to retrieve 6 doses, but failed. So on N2, I was much more conservative, and only tried to get 1. (there are only 9 doses available, and needed to leave some out there still, in case I failed).

(this is also why I still prefer no exile to exiling MiX)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 16, 2021, 10:19:11 pm »

scola's claim would be risky for scum since a military player might have targeted him last night.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 16, 2021, 10:20:12 pm »

Can any military player confirm having targeted scola N1?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: July 16, 2021, 10:39:56 pm »

It's just occurred to me that if I were scum, and knew neither LaLight or Scolapasta was, I might well have gotten rid of LaLight last night so as to try to create a two-in-one elimination. It might be meaningful that this didn't happen.

How does this create a 2 in 1 elimination?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 16, 2021, 10:43:10 pm »

scola's claim would be risky for scum since a military player might have targeted him last night.

This definitely relates to what I'm saying. My claim is just too complex and with too many moving parts to be made up as scum. And I can prove it true "tonight". Normally, of course, I could still be scum and just be telling the truth, but with two other claimed radiation doctors, it seems more likely that one of the other two is actually lying.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 16, 2021, 10:59:33 pm »

Can any military player confirm having targeted scola N1?

If it were scum military, I doubt we'll get a confirmation.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 16, 2021, 11:21:38 pm »

OK, off to bed. I'll try to see if I can get up for deadline, but no promises.

Let me just point out again how silly it would be for me to lie about this claim. Because if I were and I don't get exiled, I'd just die tonight anyway.

But if I do get exiled, please take note of this during the Mix / LL 1v1:

Dylan, I understand your line of thought, but I have it on good word that math does have gkrieg's ability. So he's not faking that.

Don't fully trust me on this, but yeah. He probably just didn't copy that because the wording was too different.

and:

These definitely don't follow. Sure thinking you have the same power as someone else can help you think that there are other duplicated powers, but you wouldn't describe it as "I have it on good word". That means something else. Nor would you be so sure of it (even Mix); just because you think something is possible, doesn't mean it has to be; just because you suspect there could be other duplicate powers, doesn't mean specifically "math does have gkrieg's ability".

And as it turns out, math was scum, and we have reason to doubt that those two do have the same power. So I think it would also be weird if both Mix and LL had the same exact power, or at least the same exact power AND on the same team. Noting again unless gkrieg somehow is a Cylon extremist, that math and gkrieg are on different teams. So Mix and LL are likely on different teams.

The more I think this through, the more convinced I am that one of the two is scum (or at least non town).

I still think no exile is best for today, and let the 1v1 happen tomorrow (when LL is back and can clarify anything). But you know what, I'm willing to throw out a:

Vote: MiX

I don't think it'll get enough votes, which means we could still get no exile. But if 4 others actually see enough to exile Mix, then I'm willing to pre-hammer now.

Night all!

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 17, 2021, 01:11:37 am »

I’m not around for deadline and it doesn’t seem like we would get an exile off anyway.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 17, 2021, 01:54:24 am »

I am not here for DL as it is like 5am here. But I just got back home and I got some time before I need to call it. So I will read and do any needed shit now before I go to sleep.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 17, 2021, 03:06:37 am »

ok time wasted.
I am exhausted. I do not love the scola case.
I am going to bed.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 17, 2021, 03:09:01 am »

Given our win con - why is it so wrong to have multiple radiation docs?
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 17, 2021, 03:48:33 am »

Vote Count 3.8

Jack Rudd (1): WestCoastDidds
scolapasta (3): MiX, Jack Rudd, Glooble
gkrieg13 (1): Swowl
MiX (1): scolapasta

No Exile (1): EFHW

Not Voting (2): Cylons, gkrieg13

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to exile. Day 3 ends July 17, 2021, 08:15:00 am. This is in less than 4.5 hours.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 17, 2021, 04:16:01 am »

I will add, I'm not sure MiX is the lying one because of a few things:

I do have another power. I don't think it makes sense to claim it now.

And one noticeable difference between mine and MiX's description is that I can cure more than 1 in a night (assuming I have enough doses). The first night, in fact I tried to retrieve 6 doses, but failed. So on N2, I was much more conservative, and only tried to get 1. (there are only 9 doses available, and needed to leave some out there still, in case I failed).

(this is also why I still prefer no exile to exiling MiX)

This does not make any sense whatsoever if the ONLY reason you were blocked is because military picked you. This is also completely arbitrary if the ONLY thing doses do are cure people of radiation!

Someone kill this man! This claim does NOT belong in this game. It's pure fantasy.

Good morning everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 20 queries.