Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45  All

Author Topic: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - GAME OVER PERFECT SCUM WIN  (Read 108179 times)

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
Re: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - DAY THREE
« Reply #950 on: April 26, 2021, 01:56:58 pm »

Now I'm confused. Did Bright just hammer himself? Does that mean the fortress may also protect him from Exile?
he/him

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Brightgalrs
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 26, 2021, 02:01:42 pm »

Now I'm confused. Did Bright just hammer himself? Does that mean the fortress may also protect him from Exile?
What on earth made you assume that?

Since it's twilight, I'll say that the language Joth uses in the Fortress's QT makes it really really really clear that I'm not scum. He says, paraphrasing, that bad dwarves being in the fortress makes the fortress less effective. So, what, there's been a bad dwarf in the fortress from day 1? Think! Didds has read this language, it should've been obvious to them that I'm not scum. There's been at least three messages like this, one at the start of each day. There's no way they haven't read one of them

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: April 26, 2021, 02:03:22 pm »

Anyway, I won't fight this exile too hard. The Fortress continues existing after I die, so Gal or whoever can keep it going.
And I "meant" to die last night anyway.

Infact, let's just do this:
Vote: Brightgalrs

What do you mean by you "meant" to die?

Also, pasta, I agree with holding off when you first got the invite. But I think now, you want to accept it immediately in case Bright is lying and it does collapse when he dies.

request vote count

PPE: 1
he/him

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 26, 2021, 02:05:32 pm »

Swowl asks Bright if they are a Good Dwarf.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 26, 2021, 02:07:02 pm »

Since it's twilight, I'll say that the language Joth uses in the Fortress's QT makes it really really really clear that I'm not scum. He says, paraphrasing, that bad dwarves being in the fortress makes the fortress less effective. So, what, there's been a bad dwarf in the fortress from day 1? Think! Didds has read this language, it should've been obvious to them that I'm not scum. There's been at least three messages like this, one at the start of each day. There's no way they haven't read one of them

I don't get why you hammer yourself, unless you are scum trying to deflect us off Didds and Galz, your scum-buddies, and Didds' invite to pasta was a gamble.

And maybe fortress offered a 1-shot or 2-shot protection, and one was used against sword from Swowl last night. Maybe Didds' doctor claim was all fake anyway. I really don't know.
he/him

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: April 26, 2021, 02:08:26 pm »

I'm a good dwarf.

Jimmmmm (7): Swowl, EFHW, mathdude, WestCoastDidds, scolapasta, Galzria, Awaclus
WestCoastDidds (5): pubby, faust, Brightgalrs, infangthief, Jimmmmm
Look at this, day 1's final vote count. Everyone (minus fang) who voted for Didds is dead and a good dwarf.

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: April 26, 2021, 02:11:51 pm »

I'm a good dwarf.

Jimmmmm (7): Swowl, EFHW, mathdude, WestCoastDidds, scolapasta, Galzria, Awaclus
WestCoastDidds (5): pubby, faust, Brightgalrs, infangthief, Jimmmmm
Look at this, day 1's final vote count. Everyone (minus fang) who voted for Didds is dead and a good dwarf.

So then if your fortress is all town, then I know scum is 2 or 3 of Swowl, pasta, and Awaclus. The rest of you would include me in that list.
he/him

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: April 26, 2021, 02:14:07 pm »

Wait, if both Didds and Jimmmmm are town, then scum doesn't have to (and likely wouldn't) all be on Jimmmmm, unless they were trying to frame Didds.  So fang is definitely still in the running.
he/him

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: April 26, 2021, 02:15:01 pm »

Wait, if both Didds and Jimmmmm are town, then scum doesn't have to (and likely wouldn't) all be on Jimmmmm, unless they were trying to frame Didds.  So fang is definitely still in the running.

Even more so, right?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: April 26, 2021, 02:17:59 pm »

Swowl wishes Bright would of voted Fang with him instead of doing literally the one and only thing an actual town player should never do....
real good. That’s how

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: April 26, 2021, 02:19:47 pm »

So then if your fortress is all town
What? Dude, why is this an assumption?

Anyway, since the Fortress is clearly compromised, let me reveal this. The Fortress seems to have some sort of HP system. It was (synonym for strong) yesterday but (synonym for swaying) today. It says this clearly in the QT message from Joth, related to Swowl's night kill and it being deflected. But what if this hitpoint loss only happens if there is scum in the fortress. Didn't seriously consider that until now, but there you go, have some suspicion.

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 26, 2021, 02:21:47 pm »

Swowl wishes Bright would of voted Fang with him instead of doing literally the one and only thing an actual town player should never do....
Nah, writing on the walls, etc. I'm basically a sitting red herring, you guys need to move on and be suspicious of other people.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 26, 2021, 02:28:27 pm »

Anyway, since the Fortress is clearly compromised, let me reveal this. The Fortress seems to have some sort of HP system. It was (synonym for strong) yesterday but (synonym for swaying) today. It says this clearly in the QT message from Joth, related to Swowl's night kill and it being deflected. But what if this hitpoint loss only happens if there is scum in the fortress. Didn't seriously consider that until now, but there you go, have some suspicion.

Why do you say "but what if" here? Are you suggesting if not scum in the fortress, it would take no damage? I would've thought if it, if anything the opposite - if scum, hits get through (imagine it being like the scum leaving the door unlocked), but if no scum, then it takes damage until it collapses.

When do the invites expire? Can I still accept?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 26, 2021, 02:29:51 pm »

Yes, that is the language that I have said was presented. I, however, don't think it means that you couldn't be scum. It could well be a honey trap being bastard and all.  But until you hammered yourself, by vote was purely self-preservation.  I was assuming that we were all town BECAUSE you survived the ax attack last night.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: April 26, 2021, 02:30:50 pm »

Why do you say "but what if" here? Are you suggesting if not scum in the fortress, it would take no damage? I would've thought if it, if anything the opposite - if scum, hits get through (imagine it being like the scum leaving the door unlocked), but if no scum, then it takes damage until it collapses.

When do the invites expire? Can I still accept?

No idea. My guess is that you can still accept, but that is just me guessing.

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: April 26, 2021, 02:35:12 pm »

vote was purely self-preservation
[/quote]
Scum.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 26, 2021, 02:37:18 pm »

vote was purely self-preservation
Scum.
[/quote]

I'm scum because I don't want to hammer myself? I have doubts about you, I have zero doubts about myself. It would have been far better if you had voted for Fang and we couldn't actually get on with the scum hunting.

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 26, 2021, 02:40:26 pm »

I'm scum because I don't want to hammer myself?
Huh? You just said your voting for me because you don't what to be exiled. I have some news for you, you could've also not voted at all. We could've no-exiled. Your just backpedalling now that the deed is done, hedging basically.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 26, 2021, 02:47:44 pm »

Huh? You just said your voting for me because you don't what to be exiled. I have some news for you, you could've also not voted at all. We could've no-exiled. Your just backpedalling now that the deed is done, hedging basically.

Dude, the deed is only done because you were trying to shut down conversation. We literally have had no discussion about no exile in the last 12 hours. If you announced any sort of intent to slef-hammer, I would have unvoted. I don't think I am alone in that. We are hours from deadline. There was zero sense of urgency or writing on the wall.

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 26, 2021, 03:02:09 pm »

Dude, the deed is only done because you were trying to shut down conversation. We literally have had no discussion about no exile in the last 12 hours. If you announced any sort of intent to slef-hammer, I would have unvoted. I don't think I am alone in that. We are hours from deadline. There was zero sense of urgency or writing on the wall.

Almost true. I mentioned "no exile" twice as an option. First, in my long post a few pages back. Second, more recently, reiterating logic from there, saying if we thought all in fortress are town, then I think no exile made sense
he/him

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #970 on: April 26, 2021, 03:46:29 pm »

Wait wait wait, so scum being in the fortress only makes it less effective, not ineffective?

Then this whole argument about everyone in the fortress being town has been completely pointless from the start!
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: April 26, 2021, 03:49:55 pm »

Swowl points out that Awaclus is obviously correct, and that was a very important distinction that should of been made wayyyyyy sooner.
real good. That’s how

infangthief

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: infangthief
  • Respect: +10000 (I wish)
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: April 26, 2021, 03:51:09 pm »

Swowl points out that Awaclus is obviously correct, and that was a very important distinction that should of been made wayyyyyy sooner.
Couldn't agree more.

Which gives me some small hope that actually Bright might still be a Bad Dwarf.

infangthief

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: infangthief
  • Respect: +10000 (I wish)
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: April 26, 2021, 03:52:48 pm »

Otherwise this is pretty much game over.

I mean, vote: mathdude, just in case.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: April 26, 2021, 04:19:03 pm »

Swowl wonders the logic behind that vote
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45  All

Page created in 0.624 seconds with 20 queries.