Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 76  All

Author Topic: RMM59: Battlestar Galactica Legacy - Season 1 (Game concluded)  (Read 200995 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: RMM59: Battlestar Galactica Legacy - Season 1 (Day 2)
« Reply #875 on: April 02, 2021, 04:20:24 pm »

so far
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 02, 2021, 04:27:17 pm »

Checking in, and yeah like Didds and Space said, juggling is hard.  I still haven't had time but still intend to go back and read scola's last scum game. If my quick catch has me understanding what has happened and been claimed correctly, I lean towards one of LL or scola being scum and lying about not creating their neighborhood, but that's just my gut.

Awaclus has started to sound more like the Awaclus I remember from older games, which is either a great thing for flushing out relatively inexperienced scum!scola or it's a really bad thing for town since it might set up a scola misexile based solely on Awaclus's ability to make town!scola look bad since scola has no idea how to deal with Awaclus. I say this because Awaclus has a particular way of throwing people off their game, which is good for town when he's town, and great for himself when he's scum. I remember getting tunneled by scum!Awaclus in one of my early games with him, and it was the most frustrating thing ever. I absolutely dug my own grave while trying to argue with him and got misexiled without gaining much support for myself at all.

ppe 4
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 02, 2021, 04:37:51 pm »

Flavor folks, is there a reason for Helo to need to have a neighborhood?

LaLi, if you could vote, would you vote for Scola?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 02, 2021, 04:47:15 pm »

We can deduce from that they have no results on pasta.

I'm not saying I have results on pasta, but we can't deduce that. Day actions are likely to exist in this game if we can trust LL's claim (or rather, scolapasta's description of it, but as much as he is scum, I don't think there's any reason for him to lie about this):

we know (well, LL claimed) that he was targeted by a Cylon, either on N0 or D1.

so fat scola didn't claim anything wrong

what did you tell scola when you told them you were targeted by a cylon?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 02, 2021, 05:23:14 pm »

Question - Pasta, why specifically Ash/Awaclus on the hood creation question?

Because they are the two people I current suspect are Cylons, based on the test result and flavor.

wait your thread closed end of N1?
were you aware of it's timeline when it opened?

Yes and Yes. I am becoming more open to the idea that it opened because of flavor. I'm also willing to reveal that flavor, but again, would prefer to confirm with LL that he is Ok with it, since it will reveal about him, as well.

I'm not saying I have results on pasta, but we can't deduce that.

Is this an attempt to fake a breadcrumb? I know my experience is minimal, but a "daycop" seems a weird role. I'm sure Awaclus will paint this as my being worried about being copped, but the reality is I'd love to be targeted by an actual cop to prove my innocence. I just feel like this is more of Awaclus trying to make it seems like he has something, when he doesn't.

I mean, I've gained some weight during COVID, but is this really necessary? :)

Awaclus has started to sound more like the Awaclus I remember from older games, which is either a great thing for flushing out relatively inexperienced scum!scola or it's a really bad thing for town since it might set up a scola misexile based solely on Awaclus's ability to make town!scola look bad since scola has no idea how to deal with Awaclus. I say this because Awaclus has a particular way of throwing people off their game, which is good for town when he's town, and great for himself when he's scum. I remember getting tunneled by scum!Awaclus in one of my early games with him, and it was the most frustrating thing ever. I absolutely dug my own grave while trying to argue with him and got misexiled without gaining much support for myself at all.

THIS. Especially the bold part.

If LL is ok with my saying more, I'll answer my thoughts on this.

He responded after I asked him if he had opened the neighborhood and why? (He did first ask me if I had targeted him, but did not explain why he was asking). LL can confirm this and choose to elaborate, if he wants.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #880 on: April 02, 2021, 05:59:16 pm »

Is this an attempt to fake a breadcrumb?

No, it is me pointing out a fact. It's a true, publicly known fact so there's no harm in pointing it out.

I know my experience is minimal, but a "daycop" seems a weird role. I'm sure Awaclus will paint this as my being worried about being copped, but the reality is I'd love to be targeted by an actual cop to prove my innocence. I just feel like this is more of Awaclus trying to make it seems like he has something, when he doesn't.

No, that's not what I will paint this as. I will paint this as what it is: you trying to help your teammates figure out what abilities I have so that they can play around them.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 02, 2021, 07:23:30 pm »

Well, he's stranded on Kobol with only Athena for company. That could be what it's modelling.
Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 02, 2021, 07:43:14 pm »

Well, he's stranded on Kobol with only Athena for company. That could be what it's modelling.

Huh, that could have been clever design, but I'm not Athena. (also, I think you mean Caprica, not Kobol)

So here's my alternative theory to why we got the N1 neighborhood together - I think LL won't mind that I post now since it only reveals something about him that we all suspected and I'd rather get this out there now since we have limited time.

My character is William Adama and LL is Helo. So it's possible that our neighborhood was because it represented Helo contacting his commander in order to arrange somehow regrouping with the Galactica.

I have no idea if this is more or less likely than we were targeted by a Cylon, but there it is.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 02, 2021, 07:45:07 pm »

Vote: Dylan because I can’t vote for Joth
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 02, 2021, 07:47:22 pm »

Vote: Dylan because I can’t vote for Joth

This forms my full extent of my Dylan scumread on D1. I was thinking about voting him now, but I got over my scumread of him this game by now.

Huh, that could have been clever design, but I'm not Athena. (also, I think you mean Caprica, not Kobol)

So here's my alternative theory to why we got the N1 neighborhood together - I think LL won't mind that I post now since it only reveals something about him that we all suspected and I'd rather get this out there now since we have limited time.

My character is William Adama and LL is Helo. So it's possible that our neighborhood was because it represented Helo contacting his commander in order to arrange somehow regrouping with the Galactica.

I have no idea if this is more or less likely than we were targeted by a Cylon, but there it is.

Does your QT not have a flavor name?

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: April 02, 2021, 07:48:53 pm »

Caprica, of course it was. Kobol is where the fleet goes later in Season 1.
Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 02, 2021, 10:25:22 pm »

Does your QT not have a flavor name?

It did not have anything to indicate really much of anything (except that it was only for N1).

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 02, 2021, 10:44:09 pm »

At this point it feels like we're not getting an Awaclus brigging today, nor (at least I hope) a scolapasta brigging, as I would have expected by now at least 1 or 2* more votes on either if it were to happen? Is there anyone else to even consider?

* 2 more votes on me puts me at X-1 due to Hated, whereas Awaclus still needs 4 more for X-1

I know the other game just wound up, so hopefully those folks will begin to post more, though I also feel scum may have used that as an shield to lurk. (i.e. at least a nonzero # of those in the other game have to have been legit town and trying to balance both games or else we'd have 5+ scum this game!

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 02, 2021, 10:59:39 pm »

At this point it feels like we're not getting an Awaclus brigging today, nor (at least I hope) a scolapasta brigging, as I would have expected by now at least 1 or 2* more votes on either if it were to happen? Is there anyone else to even consider?

* 2 more votes on me puts me at X-1 due to Hated, whereas Awaclus still needs 4 more for X-1

I know the other game just wound up, so hopefully those folks will begin to post more, though I also feel scum may have used that as an shield to lurk. (i.e. at least a nonzero # of those in the other game have to have been legit town and trying to balance both games or else we'd have 5+ scum this game!

4 players that were also playing the other game, and you being the fifth?

I don't really mind no one being exiled, this is basically D1 again with added amounts of fake information, what we did today was mostly continue the scola/Awaclus fight (which started in D1 apparently, I went to check) and now people want to kill one of you, which is fine (and I agree with that), but I have no idea if either of you are scum or not.

I'm off now, so my vote will stay on Awaclus.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 02, 2021, 11:11:39 pm »

I don't really mind no one being exiled, this is basically D1 again with added amounts of fake information, what we did today was mostly continue the scola/Awaclus fight (which started in D1 apparently, I went to check) and now people want to kill one of you, which is fine (and I agree with that), but I have no idea if either of you are scum or not.

[/quote]

haha - I blanked that joth is not in this game. (though to be fair, the 5th could be the Swowl, since he moderated it).

I'll be away for a little, but I'll check in a little later before going to bed.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 02, 2021, 11:12:40 pm »

QUOTE FAIL:

haha - I blanked that joth is not in this game. (though to be fair, the 5th could be the Swowl, since he moderated it).

I'll be away for a little, but I'll check in a little later before going to bed.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #891 on: April 03, 2021, 01:59:37 am »

4 hours left, people need to start voting (for scolapasta).
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 03, 2021, 03:06:06 am »

I'm not saying I have results on pasta, but we can't deduce that. Day actions are likely to exist in this game if we can trust LL's claim (or rather, scolapasta's description of it, but as much as he is scum, I don't think there's any reason for him to lie about this):

we know (well, LL claimed) that he was targeted by a Cylon, either on N0 or D1.

i told then that i was targeted by a cylon and that this is my passive power

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 03, 2021, 03:06:24 am »

4 hours left, people need to start voting (for scolapasta).

would  love to

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 03, 2021, 03:06:44 am »

LaLi, if you could vote, would you vote for Scola?

yes

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 03, 2021, 03:09:54 am »

i feel like people can't exile anyone without my votes!

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 03, 2021, 03:19:45 am »

I am a *sort of* compulsive vigilante.

I do have to shoot tonight.
I will be choosing from anyone that is not voting.
real good. That’s how

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 03, 2021, 03:20:50 am »

not fair!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #898 on: April 03, 2021, 03:21:22 am »

Seems reasonable.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 03, 2021, 03:22:14 am »

not fair!

I am legit on the fence about you, but tbf, you get a pass this nigh as it has been proven you cannot do the things you say you cannot do.
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 76  All

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.