Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56  All

Author Topic: RMM 58: Memento Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!  (Read 130506 times)

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: RMM 58: Memento Mafia - Day 4!
« Reply #1250 on: June 07, 2021, 05:06:18 pm »

I think the lack of activity is a good sign, though with the replacing in situation its hard to say.

Yeah, I would like to think so, because I really doubt Jack and scola (and thus Glooble) are both (all) scum, so if Jack flips scum I will admit I was probably wrong and choose to believe the mason claim. However, if Jack is town, the only thing that makes sense to me was the fake mason claim out of desperation, and you all might as well be ready for another forward timeline 1v1 next time around lol.

Agree

See, it's these kinds of things that make me read both of you as scummy - this is a perfect thing for scum to do right now if they know Jack is town: trying to already seed the doubt going forward.

So let's hope you both actually are town and jack does in fact flip red. (I am also hopeful that his silence in claiming either pre or during twilight is a good sign)
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: June 07, 2021, 05:22:53 pm »

Happy birthday, Swowl! Thank you for running the game!
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 07, 2021, 05:54:07 pm »

I think the lack of activity is a good sign, though with the replacing in situation its hard to say.

Yeah, I would like to think so, because I really doubt Jack and scola (and thus Glooble) are both (all) scum, so if Jack flips scum I will admit I was probably wrong and choose to believe the mason claim. However, if Jack is town, the only thing that makes sense to me was the fake mason claim out of desperation, and you all might as well be ready for another forward timeline 1v1 next time around lol.

Agree

See, it's these kinds of things that make me read both of you as scummy - this is a perfect thing for scum to do right now if they know Jack is town: trying to already seed the doubt going forward.

So let's hope you both actually are town and jack does in fact flip red. (I am also hopeful that his silence in claiming either pre or during twilight is a good sign)

It’s scummy to be skeptical of a claim that clears someone who is on the wrong side of a pretty strong POE? If you were me, Dylan, or EFHW you’d be doing the exact same thing.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: June 07, 2021, 06:05:23 pm »

Agree

What doubt are we seeding right now? My (and I think our) opinion was and is that the Joth wagon was an extremely towny one that scum probably wasn't on (unless it was EFHW getting trapped on it early), and so if there is another scum on our timeline, it's incredibly likely that it was either you or Galz (now Jack). This is nothing new or that couldn't already be inferred about where I (maybe we, don't want to speak for Didds) stand on reads.

ppe 1 (I love getting distracted mid post)
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 07, 2021, 06:06:32 pm »

In response to Didds: Not exactly. If Jack is town, then the mason claim could be a lie. Or either you or Dylan bussed joth. Both outcomes seem improbable to me, which is why I voted Jack. I don't know which one I'll go with if he is town.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 07, 2021, 06:18:32 pm »

Vote Count 4.Final:

Jack Rudd (3): EFHW, WCD, scolapasta

scolapasta (1): Dylan32
Not Voting (6): Jack Rudd, Awaclus, PPS, Glooble, hypercube, MiX

With 5 alive on the ACTIVE TIMELINE, it took 3 to Exile.
Tonight, the active timeline is the FORWARD TIMELINE.

Night 4 starts now and ends on Wednesday, June 9th at 6:25pm Forum Time.
Night Actions are due within 36 hours.

Jack Rudd has been Exiled! They were Natalie, the Mafia Aligned 2-Shot Influencer! They were apart of the FORWARD TIMELINE.

THREAD LOCKED!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 06:26:00 pm by Swowl »
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM 58: Memento Mafia - Night 4!
« Reply #1256 on: June 09, 2021, 07:55:04 pm »

Game will open this evening. Sorry for the delay.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 10, 2021, 01:13:02 am »

The blur of forward and reverse has grown to an intensity that is no longer sustainable. What is real and what is not real is no longer something the town determine...

WestCoastDidds has been Killed! They were Thomas Lennon, the Town Doctor! They were apart of the FORWARD TIMELINE.

The Timelines have merged! Anyone alive in the game can vote for anyone alive in the game. Any restrictions on abilities regarding Timelines are no longer in effect.

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: June 10, 2021, 01:13:10 am »

Vote Count 5.0:

Not Voting (8): Awaclus, PPS, Glooble, hypercube, MiX, scolapasta, EFHW, Dylan32

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to exile. 
Day 5 starts now and ends Thursday, June 17th at 1:15am Forum Time.

The Timelines have merged! Anyone alive in the game can vote for anyone alive in the game. Any restrictions on abilities regarding Timelines are no longer in effect.

THREAD UNLOCKED

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 04:52:47 pm by Swowl »
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
Re: RMM 58: Memento Mafia - Day 5!
« Reply #1259 on: June 10, 2021, 02:06:19 am »

Very pleasantly surprised by that flip. I was hopeful, but skeptical. Now, I accept that masons are a thing, and if it is a lie, then you deserve the win Scola and Glooble and I tip my hat.

So I don't know that merging the timelines truly ICs us, but combining the timelines + killing from the forward timeline makes me think remaining scum are from the reverse timeline. Also, EFHW was the only other person on our timeline that I would have thought PoE would implicate if the masons were honest and Jack flipped town, but I don't think EFHW would have bussed on two partners, and like EFHW was saying, the rest of the Joth wagon was super towny, so {Awaclus, PPS, hypercube, MiX}, which of you are scum? Claim now and save us all some time lol.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1260 on: June 10, 2021, 06:05:08 am »

So… it’s probably PPS, right?

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

hypercube

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: xyrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 10, 2021, 06:23:42 am »

The timeline merge with 5 still alive in the reverse timeline really strongly points to all the forward timeline people being town.

vote: PPS seems clearly the way to go today.

I think the other scum is most likely MiX.

I have sigs off.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: June 10, 2021, 07:58:48 am »

Well we kill pps first, right? Even ignoring math's result, they're in a counterclaim with Glooble.

Vote: pps

The timeline merge with 5 still alive in the reverse timeline really strongly points to all the forward timeline people being town.

vote: PPS seems clearly the way to go today.

I think the other scum is most likely MiX.

Yeah, well, I think you're scum too <3

For what it's worth, I think the merge would've happened today regardless of what happened.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1263 on: June 10, 2021, 09:56:47 am »

I'm not sure why scum pps makes that weird claim though, is the thing. Like, it sorta came out of nowhere.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

hypercube

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 10, 2021, 10:18:56 am »

Yeah, well, I think you're scum too <3

See, if you were town I could trust you to read me correctly. <3
I have sigs off.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: June 10, 2021, 10:36:17 am »

Ok, so we haven't had a single night with double kills. That makes me think it's unlikely scum has both a normal kill and a poison kill, unless maybe the scum poisoner is one-shot, but then why would Eddie have had two doctor shots?

The poisoner could be an SK variant, but again, why haven't they killed?

We know from Eddie's flip that poison must exist. I think it's logical to assume scum can only poison. Which means their decision about who dies tonight is already made.

Does anyone disagree with this chain of reasoning?

Eddie's role could be a red herring and there is no poisoner.

Didds being a regular doctor suggests regular nk's are happening, unless she was the red herring!

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: June 10, 2021, 10:47:09 am »

From the night kills, I would conclude that the Didds kill was a poisoning. Unless there's still scum in forward timeline?

The lack of double kill could be due to Didds. She didn't breadcrumb at all, right?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 10, 2021, 10:58:26 am »

I have mod confirmation that my motivator shots are used up on Glooble who claims he has no night action to use them on. That said, I also have confirmation my shots get used regardless if the person can use them or not. POE from this timeline strongly suggests me as possible scum. I get that. When I flip town we have the "masons" cornered. I am clearly the most informative exile outside of

Vote: Glooble
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1268 on: June 10, 2021, 11:17:32 am »

But do you have mod confirmation that the person is informed they were targeted even if they have no night action?

He/ Him

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1269 on: June 10, 2021, 11:18:15 am »

vote: pps either way I guess, since he seems intent on making this a 1v1.

He/ Him

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 10, 2021, 11:59:40 am »

From the night kills, I would conclude that the Didds kill was a poisoning. Unless there's still scum in forward timeline?

The lack of double kill could be due to Didds. She didn't breadcrumb at all, right?

4 successful doctor targets in a row?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: June 10, 2021, 12:00:31 pm »

2 in a row for her. Do you think there is a second doctor also targeting that accurately on the reverse timeline?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: June 10, 2021, 12:28:28 pm »

2 in a row for her. Do you think there is a second doctor also targeting that accurately on the reverse timeline?

The poisoner would be reactive timeline only, is my thought. That would explain why someone died today at all.

hypercube

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: June 10, 2021, 12:29:19 pm »

There could be a 1-shot poisoner and 1 blocked NK.
I have sigs off.

hypercube

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 10, 2021, 12:33:59 pm »

Well, a 1-shot poisoner and 0 blocked NKs if there were no scum alive on the active timeline last night. Or a 2-shot poisioner and 1 blocked NK etc.
I have sigs off.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.