Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 181417 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 7)
« Reply #1800 on: August 19, 2020, 10:50:32 am »

MiX, what exactly is your plan? What is the benefit of noxiling today?

You don't have to answer this if it's better for scum not to know.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: August 19, 2020, 10:51:01 am »

Vote: LaLight obviously either he's playing us or joth is pulling some desparate scum gambit.

Also, I roleblocked scolapasta last night. Blocking scola has been the only thing to explain no deaths the past 2 nights, I think. (also didds redirection wouldn't work on me because my abilities activate during the day). Exile LL and scola and we win.

If you blocked scola, why vote LL?

I thought killing LL was the plan? I'm happy to vote for either.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 19, 2020, 10:54:17 am »

I'm not sure, but it's just the same as yesterday's.

I'll try to think if there's a better one to take advantage of what we know.

I think LL's town though.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 19, 2020, 10:55:17 am »

I'm not sure, but it's just the same as yesterday's.

I'll try to think if there's a better one to take advantage of what we know.

I think LL's town though.

Okay. Vote: scolapasta

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: August 19, 2020, 11:10:38 am »

Katniss can be scum. So can you.

Sure, but the point is about host vs human. Dolores is a host.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: August 19, 2020, 11:13:48 am »

Vote: LaLight obviously either he's playing us or joth is pulling some desparate scum gambit.

Also, I roleblocked scolapasta last night. Blocking scola has been the only thing to explain no deaths the past 2 nights, I think. (also didds redirection wouldn't work on me because my abilities activate during the day). Exile LL and scola and we win.

OK, this should confirm I'm a host, no?

In meetings, so I'll need more time to formulate more thoughts.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: August 19, 2020, 11:15:39 am »

Well, yes and no. If you're human, I could still target you, my ability would just fail.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: August 19, 2020, 11:18:08 am »

Well, yes and no. If you're human, I could still target you, my ability would just fail.

Oh. Well, I did get roleblocked, I just assumed you would know it worked.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 19, 2020, 11:18:47 am »

I also got a "message" end of day - but there was no content. You can confirm that you sent an empty message.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 19, 2020, 11:32:15 am »

I also got a "message" end of day - but there was no content. You can confirm that you sent an empty message.

I can confirm that I sent an empty message. I have to send a message to use my abilities.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: August 19, 2020, 11:38:28 am »

I can confirm that I sent an empty message. I have to send a message to use my abilities.

Do humans get messages?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 19, 2020, 11:40:06 am »

Do humans get messages?

Yes, they get messages, but I can't use any of my abilities on them.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: August 19, 2020, 11:42:59 am »

Do you have any ability left that you know if it worked?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: August 19, 2020, 11:47:56 am »

That's a good question. I thought once I used it, I used it whether or not it worked, but I checked my qt to be sure, and from the way my QT is worded, it seems like if I try to use an ability on a Human, I can try again to use it on a Host. I'll ask Arch for clarification.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: August 19, 2020, 11:52:12 am »

Do humans get messages?

Really? That seems... unthematic. You're Robert Ford communicating with your hosts. Why / how exactly would humans also get the messages?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: August 19, 2020, 11:52:44 am »

That's a good question. I thought once I used it, I used it whether or not it worked, but I checked my qt to be sure, and from the way my QT is worded, it seems like if I try to use an ability on a Human, I can try again to use it on a Host. I'll ask Arch for clarification.

That wasn't my question, but your idea's much better.

If scola's a host, I believe we win.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: August 19, 2020, 11:58:23 am »

Do humans get messages?

Really? That seems... unthematic. You're Robert Ford communicating with your hosts. Why / how exactly would humans also get the messages?

I don't know the show at all, so I don't know what's thematic and what isn't. All I know is that my QT says I can send a message to any player. I can choose to attach an ability to it, and if the player is a Host, the ability will affect them.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: August 19, 2020, 11:58:37 am »

That wasn't my question, but your idea's much better.

If scola's a host, I believe we win.

I guess I didn't understand your question.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: August 19, 2020, 12:11:21 pm »

Do humans get messages?

I don't know the show at all, so I don't know what's thematic and what isn't. All I know is that my QT says I can send a message to any player. I can choose to attach an ability to it, and if the player is a Host, the ability will affect them.

You should watch it's quite good.

This should not spoil anything: Robert Ford is the creator of all these robots (Hosts). i.e. it would make sense to me that he could communicate with the Hosts in a way that would not work with humans.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: August 19, 2020, 12:12:30 pm »

I guess the fact that you can send a message doesn't necessarily mean that the message will be received by Humans.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: August 19, 2020, 12:21:38 pm »

Okay that should be enough confirmation scola's a host.

If a host is revived by Maintenance, and are targeted with a night kill in the same night, what happens?

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: August 19, 2020, 12:23:31 pm »

If a host is revived by Maintenance, and are targeted with a night kill in the same night, what happens?

Killing actions can’t be taken on dead players

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: August 19, 2020, 12:24:21 pm »

Sigh, yes, but like, redirections and what not.

If it is possible, what would happen?

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: August 19, 2020, 12:26:48 pm »

Sigh, yes, but like, redirections and what not.

If it is possible, what would happen?
Nothing

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: August 19, 2020, 12:32:10 pm »

Okay...thank you?

Then it's just LL I think.

My plan's much worse than it looked, of course.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.