Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 182032 times)

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 7)
« Reply #2025 on: August 24, 2020, 05:21:33 pm »

Okay, let’s do this.

Vote: mail-mi
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: August 24, 2020, 05:57:04 pm »

*sigh*
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: August 24, 2020, 06:09:42 pm »

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: August 24, 2020, 06:25:31 pm »

I can't tell if the sigh is:
• I'm town and you've messed up
• I'm scum and my team has now lost.

I guess we'll find out. I do think there's a decent chance it's two, because I don't believe that mail-mi's messages are seen by humans. I think he was hoping that might convince people to still doubt I'm a host and maybe switch their votes.

mail-mil, if you are town, you should send me a message. Though not sure if better to doctor me (though you think I'm scum) or lightning rod me, so LL can't be killed. in fact, better not to tell me. that way if I were scum, I don't know if I can safely target LL or not as that could kill me instead)

* again, I'm not, but this would make sense from your perspective, if you think I could be scum.

This assumes that you can still send a message, I assume you can before the final vote count.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: August 24, 2020, 06:28:03 pm »

I guess we'll find out. I do think there's a decent chance it's two, because I don't believe that mail-mi's messages are seen by humans. I think he was hoping that might convince people to still doubt I'm a host and maybe switch their votes.

mail-mil, if you are town, you should send me a message. Though not sure if better to doctor me (though you think I'm scum) or lightning rod me, so LL can't be killed. in fact, better not to tell me. that way if I were scum, I don't know if I can safely target LL or not as that could kill me instead)

* again, I'm not, but this would make sense from your perspective, if you think I could be scum.

This assumes that you can still send a message, I assume you can before the final vote count.

I can't use any abilities once twilight has started, and twilight starts as soon as the hammer falls.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: August 24, 2020, 06:30:02 pm »

I can't use any abilities once twilight has started, and twilight starts as soon as the hammer falls.

Woah. You should've used an ability by now. Why didn't you? We could've just won the game with something you had. Sorry for not remembering everything you had though, I thought your ability died with you.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: August 24, 2020, 06:34:51 pm »

MiX, anything to know or discuss before I hammer?

This was plenty of notice, yeah?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: August 24, 2020, 06:37:32 pm »

Well, that's unfortunate. I guess this means you are town?

As WCD points out, you did have some warning.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: August 24, 2020, 06:47:19 pm »

I couldn't think of a way to use my abilities well. I guess I could have doctored MiX or something.

LL and/or scola are scum. Good luck guys.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: August 24, 2020, 07:00:58 pm »

I couldn't think of a way to use my abilities well. I guess I could have doctored MiX or something.

What...oh my god, you could've done so many things! Doctor's just the start of it. We could've won the game!

Why didn't you talk about this more??

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: August 24, 2020, 07:04:42 pm »

Let's assume it's LL, he will bring joth back and joth will massacre himself, Didds and Mix, leaving LL and me. Plus a NK tonight.

Is it worth discussing how to stop this? I have thoughts, but not sure whether it's safe to discuss...

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: August 24, 2020, 07:05:30 pm »

What...oh my god, you could've done so many things! Doctor's just the start of it. We could've won the game!

The human lightning rod would have only directed LL's actions to one of you three. What else could I have done?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: August 24, 2020, 07:05:51 pm »

Lol, I'll stop trolling y'all. I'm scum.

Not gonna tell you if the game is over or not tho.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: August 24, 2020, 07:08:35 pm »

Ha!

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: August 24, 2020, 07:08:57 pm »

This just hurts more.

Not the part you're omitting, just that you might be trolling as town and my heart can't take it.

Did you message anyone today?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: August 24, 2020, 07:10:44 pm »

Let's assume it's LL, he will bring joth back and joth will massacre himself, Didds and Mix, leaving LL and me. Plus a NK tonight.

Is it worth discussing how to stop this? I have thoughts, but not sure whether it's safe to discuss...

It's not.

Wait why am I still answering things game related.

The human lightning rod would have only directed LL's actions to one of you three. What else could I have done?

You could've doctored me/scola, Didds redirects the other, and then we can kill LL and still have a shot at winning the game.

Wait, no, I'm wrong, nevermind, since I needed you dead to shoot humans. Yeah you couldn't do much if you're scum.

...are you scum?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: August 24, 2020, 07:11:38 pm »

Ha!

So did I actually catch a legit scum slip? Do they really exist?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: August 24, 2020, 07:13:27 pm »

Ha!

No, even knowing mail-mi's scum I don't understand the scumslip. Sure, it comes from a scum mindset, but it could easily come from a town mindset instead. Even with mail-mi's ability, there could be scum humans, and thus scum wants to know who's human so they can shoot them.

But yes, they do exist, and I would link at least one of them here if I didn't expect to be scum with them sometime in the future.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: August 24, 2020, 07:18:16 pm »

This just hurts more.

Not the part you're omitting, just that you might be trolling as town and my heart can't take it.

Did you message anyone today?

I'm not TELLLING!!!!

It's not.

Wait why am I still answering things game related.

You could've doctored me/scola, Didds redirects the other, and then we can kill LL and still have a shot at winning the game.

Wait, no, I'm wrong, nevermind, since I needed you dead to shoot humans. Yeah you couldn't do much if you're scum.

...are you scum?

yeah I'm scum.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: August 24, 2020, 07:20:14 pm »

Hmm...

I have no words.

Good night everyone!

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: August 24, 2020, 07:21:17 pm »

Hmm...

I have no words.

Good night everyone!

Is this a first?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: August 24, 2020, 07:22:24 pm »

Hmm...

I have no words.

Good night everyone!

Is this a first?

It might be a second, but yeah, it's definitely rare.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: August 24, 2020, 07:31:17 pm »

Ha!

No, even knowing mail-mi's scum I don't understand the scumslip. Sure, it comes from a scum mindset, but it could easily come from a town mindset instead. Even with mail-mi's ability, there could be scum humans, and thus scum wants to know who's human so they can shoot them.

But yes, they do exist, and I would link at least one of them here if I didn't expect to be scum with them sometime in the future.

So I know it doesn't matter, but since there's nothing else to do right now while we wait, I just want to be on the same page.

The potential scumslip was asserting plainly that knowing if someone was human or host, scum would know who they could actually kill.

I interpret kill as NK, regardless of whether alignment flips, so this would be something only scum knew at the time.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: August 24, 2020, 07:34:55 pm »

The potential scumslip was asserting plainly that knowing if someone was human or host, scum would know who they could actually kill.

I interpret kill as NK, regardless of whether alignment flips, so this would be something only scum knew at the time.

Well at the time, me, and I presume all of town, read that as "actually kill and not have them be revived". You can't truly kill hosts this game. Scum NKd twice and both of them were revived. So scum wants to know who humans are so they can NK those. That's why it's not a scumslip in my opinion, since town can think like this. You need to go through some more logic if you have mail-mi's ability, but it's still possible for town to reach this conclusion.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: August 24, 2020, 07:35:37 pm »

Thread Locked
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84  All

Page created in 1.968 seconds with 19 queries.