Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 181899 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1100 on: July 29, 2020, 11:30:28 am »

Also, I don't think there's a world where a scumteam of ADK, joth, Didds makes sense regardless of human/host considerations.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1101 on: July 29, 2020, 11:31:24 am »

Another thought. If the scum team is <Didds, ADK, someone else> that someone else is probably a human, right? I mean, it makes sense that there would be a mix of hosts and humans for scum. So in that case, Awaclus would be a bad choice for today's exile, as would I. We'd want to be choosing from a pool of humans.
Awaclus counts as a human for maintenance.

Do you think scum!me has an ability with a clarification about how it works with the town win con, or do you think I made that up?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 29, 2020, 11:35:21 am »

Human: faust, MiX, mail-mi, Swowl, scolapasta, LaLight, (hypercube)
Host: Didds, ADK, joth
Both but also neither: Awaclus

Is this about right?

I will say this: If ADK were the only town host, then mail-mi would have just endgamed us. Which is to say... if this is correct, then either joth or Didds have to be town.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 29, 2020, 11:35:32 am »

Another thought. If the scum team is <Didds, ADK, someone else> that someone else is probably a human, right? I mean, it makes sense that there would be a mix of hosts and humans for scum. So in that case, Awaclus would be a bad choice for today's exile, as would I. We'd want to be choosing from a pool of humans.

Do you think scum!me has an ability with a clarification about how it works with the town win con, or do you think I made that up?
You made it up.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 29, 2020, 11:39:38 am »

Okay, I think scola did not actually claim Host/Human, and I'm also not sure about MiX, can we do that? It seems like it's helpful to figure stuff out.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 29, 2020, 11:40:13 am »

Where stuff is "should we resurrect Didds"?

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 29, 2020, 11:40:23 am »

I didn't claim human/host status yet.

Okay, I think scola did not actually claim Host/Human, and I'm also not sure about MiX, can we do that? It seems like it's helpful to figure stuff out.

I see no reason to.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1107 on: July 29, 2020, 11:45:51 am »

You made it up.

Did I also make up the part where I got it wrong at first and realized my mistake upon opening my QT to ask a question about my role?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 29, 2020, 11:47:34 am »

You made it up.

Did I also make up the part where I got it wrong at first and realized my mistake upon opening my QT to ask a question about my role?
Yes. I thought that was implicit in my first answer.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 29, 2020, 11:49:50 am »

Yes.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1110 on: July 29, 2020, 11:54:55 am »

You made it up.

Have I ever done something like that as scum?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 29, 2020, 12:54:10 pm »

MiX should have just received a message.

You made it up.

Perhaps not, but isn't the goal to be unpredictable as scum and do new things so that you aren't lynched?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 29, 2020, 01:04:00 pm »

I have the message.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 29, 2020, 01:14:03 pm »

I didn't claim human/host status yet.

I see no reason to.

Catching up. Also don't see reason to claim this yet.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 29, 2020, 01:17:54 pm »

Yes.

Wait, why? (not saying I'm against it, just wanting to understand the why's of it)
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 29, 2020, 01:20:38 pm »

Yes.

Wait, why? (not saying I'm against it, just wanting to understand the why's of it)

To gain time. Also to confirm that I shot her, although that's a bit useless. Plus, given all the shenanigans we uncovered today, I have no reason to think Didds is scum.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 29, 2020, 01:23:37 pm »

You made it up.

I think you can answer that question better than me, so I'm not sure why you are asking.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 29, 2020, 03:49:56 pm »

@ faust - clarification for your list of abilities and actions from a few pages back:

I also claimed the Maintenance shut down ability. Once per game, during the day, I can target a dead host and make it so they can never use Maintenance again.

Also also, Host/Human status unclear on me? I rezed Joth. I thought that made it clear I was Human. Just to be clear - I am in fact Human.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 29, 2020, 03:59:36 pm »

MiX why were you so quick to dayvig WCD?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 29, 2020, 04:01:48 pm »

I will not use my ability on Didds unless it is like decided here that I should. But I do not believe that she is Town.
Within the realm of plausible shit, if she is town, that means either:
1. I shot Joth, then brought him back. Which is not accurate.
2. Joth was killed by a 3rd party. Which could make Joth either skum or town still. But if skum, then either that third party was me or didds, or they are lying.
3. Somehow Joth is skum that died and there was not other kill that night or the following night. Not really super believable.
4. Some sort of Ninja kill on Joth. So Joth is probably town.

So yeah. I really do not see Joth being skum. And if they are, then Didds still is likely third party. Or if Joth is Town... then didds is likely skum. So I do not like the idea of bringing Didds back at this point.

I am stilling trying to parse any other options of the MM vs Joth thing.

I think the best lynch is to lynch skum, and I think that it is most likely to be awaclus. I understand the concept people are talking about regarding not choosing them based on Host/Human... but like, who is a suitable lynch outside of them?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 29, 2020, 04:41:22 pm »

I need to do it some time before deadline, and it was...sorta compulsive that I had to do it today? So, yeah.

I haven't claimed everything, but you don't need more from me at all.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 29, 2020, 04:52:00 pm »

I need to do it some time before deadline, and it was...sorta compulsive that I had to do it today? So, yeah.

I haven't claimed everything, but you don't need more from me at all.

I ALWAYS need more from you.

Why compulsive to do today?

You do see that it's kind of weird that you did it very early before we can a chance to fully process WCD's claim (which seems to have turned out to be true) and then also the confusion of how your ability on me should work. (i.e. using my receiving two NOs as a way of claiming Didds was lying; rather than a misunderstanding of how your PR works on the target)

Also, why are you not William?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 29, 2020, 05:04:12 pm »

I have a passive. That passive somehow lead me to have to kill today. It's not important.

It's weird, yes, but...I don't know what else to say. I played with the information I had, and I didn't want to get to a point where I had passed the time to dayvig.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1123 on: July 29, 2020, 05:33:22 pm »

You made it up.

I think you can answer that question better than me, so I'm not sure why you are asking.

The answer of course is that I haven't. If I was scum, I would have set up something better than that, such as a lack of nightkill that you can then blame on someone you claimed to roleblock.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: July 29, 2020, 05:36:23 pm »

Why do you need something better than this? Why would scum!you have to fabricate a way to exile someone?

How could faust know there were no doctors (alive, I presume hypercube was the doc)?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.