Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 181726 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1075 on: July 29, 2020, 10:54:42 am »

unvote

There's stuff to discuss before the Day ends.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 29, 2020, 10:55:07 am »

Unvote

just to make sure we got the syntax.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 29, 2020, 10:56:06 am »

Unvote

I guess joth's vote wasn't legit then.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 29, 2020, 10:56:57 am »

Unvote

I guess joth's vote wasn't legit then.
It's better to be safe anyways. Arch has been counting votes that did not follow the syntax before.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1079 on: July 29, 2020, 10:59:34 am »

Vote: joth
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: July 29, 2020, 11:00:35 am »

Vote: joth
Leat useful vote of the month award.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: July 29, 2020, 11:00:49 am »

Here is my fullclaim:

I am Robert Ford, a human. During the day, I can send up to 2 messages to other people. Along with the first message in a day, I can send commands that will effect hosts but will not effect humans. I can only use each command once. They are: make the host a lightning rod for human actions (unused), roleblock them (unused), doctor them for the night (unused), rez them if they're town (used on joth during d2) and if they're dead, make them stay dead permanently (used on ADK today).

During D1, I messaged Didds pretty late in the day (I was townreading her and thought she was a host), didn't use the second message, and didn't use any abilities. I asked didds to use the word "pineapple" in her next post if she was host, and she used it during the first post of D2. I was probably gonna doctor her tonight, until all the claiming happened.

D2, I messaged joth and used the rez power and then I messaged Didds again and explained I can only use one power per night.

D3, I've messaged ADK a blank message and used the permanent-death power on him because I think that he is scum. Here is why:

I have a second ability that each day after a host is exiled, I get a QT with them that night. After conversing with them, I can ask the mod a yes/no question about their abilities. I asked Arch if ADK was a tracker. I got a "no." So I made him perma-dead.
Would be kind of nice if you discussed things with town before going around making decisions like this.

Did you ask "Is ADK a Tracker?" ... that's a pretty ambiguous question to say the least. Are you absolutely sure that your information is in conflict with what he claimed?

I asked "Is ADK a Tracker" and Arch asked me to clarify, so I said tracker like being able to target a player and see what players they targeted.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: July 29, 2020, 11:02:08 am »

Here is my fullclaim:

I am Robert Ford, a human. During the day, I can send up to 2 messages to other people. Along with the first message in a day, I can send commands that will effect hosts but will not effect humans. I can only use each command once. They are: make the host a lightning rod for human actions (unused), roleblock them (unused), doctor them for the night (unused), rez them if they're town (used on joth during d2) and if they're dead, make them stay dead permanently (used on ADK today).

During D1, I messaged Didds pretty late in the day (I was townreading her and thought she was a host), didn't use the second message, and didn't use any abilities. I asked didds to use the word "pineapple" in her next post if she was host, and she used it during the first post of D2. I was probably gonna doctor her tonight, until all the claiming happened.

D2, I messaged joth and used the rez power and then I messaged Didds again and explained I can only use one power per night.

D3, I've messaged ADK a blank message and used the permanent-death power on him because I think that he is scum. Here is why:

I have a second ability that each day after a host is exiled, I get a QT with them that night. After conversing with them, I can ask the mod a yes/no question about their abilities. I asked Arch if ADK was a tracker. I got a "no." So I made him perma-dead.
Would be kind of nice if you discussed things with town before going around making decisions like this.

Did you ask "Is ADK a Tracker?" ... that's a pretty ambiguous question to say the least. Are you absolutely sure that your information is in conflict with what he claimed?

I asked "Is ADK a Tracker" and Arch asked me to clarify, so I said tracker like being able to target a player and see what players they targeted.
Well um, he claimed to only see it if the target is a Host, is ADK does not have the power to "target a [as in: any] player and see what players they targeted]".

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 29, 2020, 11:02:35 am »

mail-mi: Could you send someone another message for confirmation purposes?

Yes, I'll send one to MiX right now. (It won't send til Arch gets online, though.)
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: July 29, 2020, 11:02:41 am »

I never said I didn't get mail-mi's message. I got mail-mi's message.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: July 29, 2020, 11:03:06 am »

Well um, he claimed to only see it if the target is a Host, so ADK does not have the power to "target a [as in: any] player and see what players they targeted".
Sorry, EBWOP.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: July 29, 2020, 11:03:21 am »

And you didn't claim this because?

What was it?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: July 29, 2020, 11:04:18 am »

I think someone didn't read his own memo:

We’re massclaiming, we should massclaim.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: July 29, 2020, 11:05:57 am »

Well um, he claimed to only see it if the target is a Host, so ADK does not have the power to "target a [as in: any] player and see what players they targeted".
Sorry, EBWOP.

Oh shoot. When Arch asked me to clarify, I typed up the definition of tracker real quickly and forgot to look at the thread to see exactly what ADK had claimed.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 29, 2020, 11:06:18 am »

I just sent a message to MiX.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: July 29, 2020, 11:06:54 am »

Sorry, EBWOP.

Oh shoot. When Arch asked me to clarify, I typed up the definition of tracker real quickly and forgot to look at the thread to see exactly what ADK had claimed.

Thread? Didn't you have a QT?

Surely you could've asked if ADK was town or not.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: July 29, 2020, 11:09:18 am »

Sorry, EBWOP.

Thread? Didn't you have a QT?

Surely you could've asked if ADK was town or not.

No, I can only ask about their abilities, not their alignment. I asked if ADK was really a tracker, he said yes. Then I asked Arch and he said no.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: July 29, 2020, 11:10:31 am »

Well, I still think ADK is a scum host, so even if I did make a mistake in asking my question, I think we still have one scum host down for good.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: July 29, 2020, 11:11:43 am »

Also, I asked Arch how day-roleblocking would work (If I had already sent a message to someone, would the command be blocked retroactively, or would they have to roleblock me before I sent my message?) and he said it could work either way.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: July 29, 2020, 11:12:51 am »

And you didn't claim this because?

What was it?

To  be honest I  kind of forgot about it. It was just the same information he put in the thread.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: July 29, 2020, 11:15:05 am »

I wonder ... can  perma-dead hosts with maintenance not use maintenance, or can they use it but then they can't be  fixed? Because if it's the latter there could still  be value to ADK opening a QT with someone just in case he has info that contradicts something that's been claimed today.

He/him

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 29, 2020, 11:16:52 am »

I wonder ... can  perma-dead hosts with maintenance not use maintenance, or can they use it but then they can't be  fixed? Because if it's the latter there could still  be value to ADK opening a QT with someone just in case he has info that contradicts something that's been claimed today.

Yes, they can. My power specifically says that any attempt to Fix them will fail, but they can still use Maintenance.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 29, 2020, 11:17:03 am »

Another thought. If the scum team is <Didds, ADK, someone else> that someone else is probably a human, right? I mean, it makes sense that there would be a mix of hosts and humans for scum. So in that case, Awaclus would be a bad choice for today's exile, as would I. We'd want to be choosing from a pool of humans.

He/him

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 29, 2020, 11:26:44 am »

I think I'm okay with lynching Awa now. I still have suspicions for Joth and would not be surprised at a Joth/Swowl scumteam.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 29, 2020, 11:28:52 am »

Another thought. If the scum team is <Didds, ADK, someone else> that someone else is probably a human, right? I mean, it makes sense that there would be a mix of hosts and humans for scum. So in that case, Awaclus would be a bad choice for today's exile, as would I. We'd want to be choosing from a pool of humans.
Awaclus counts as a human for maintenance.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 84  All

Page created in 2.139 seconds with 19 queries.