Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36  All

Author Topic: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 96171 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #825 on: July 17, 2020, 03:44:16 pm »

MCMC Interactions:
#58 – Asks ADK why they are voting for Joth
#63 – defends Joth to ADK; votes ADK
#129 – inquires Shraeye why the Swowl vote
#190/191 – posts and response with MiX. Telling him to join onto ADK, MiX says no go. Potential signaling I suppose.
#262 – responds to shraeye in a null tone.
#265 – comes up with some weakfish reasons to vote for pasta. Pasta previously had Mix, ADK on the wagon… both of whom left for others (MiX for ADK), now Didds had got on Pasta. So this puts Pasta at 2 with Didds, MCMC.
#277 – responding to pasta in a fairly articulate way about why he thinks the doc claim stuff doesn’t check out. He says  “Robz didnt bring up the doctor claim, mail-mi did. ADK, myself, joth, and robz all weighed in with varying takes”… that list is missing a player who did in fact also weigh in, stating there is no point in claiming, just let it happen at L-1… and then said it again later… that player was MiX. Weird to me that he went through the time to go and list exactly which players weighed in and what they said, but completely skipped over mix.
#301 – calls out Yuma/EFHW for partner actions on scola
#302 – Calls Swowl Towny for a series of posts.
#355 – So not only does MCMC come in and defend Joth here… but they are the first and most immediate response – they are the one to point out that Joth did not include MCMC in the skum to chum list. What that means is IDK – I think that regardless of alignment we all look for our names on lists first. The only points against at all I suppose are it could be MCMC trying to like “get ahead of it”.
#357 – comes in and says they are ok with either Pasta or ADK… but ADK coming on as more town now… There were three wagon potentials. The third one at the time was Shraeye.
#361 – Joth comes back to the point out that MCMC is not on the list and says “oh yeah I am skum reading you”… which to be fair is either true, or partnery.
#377 – gets on Shraeye about trying to go for Galz last minute. In a way that does not come off as partnery.
#395/#405 – a bunch of back and forths with Yuma/EFHW. Like pushing on each other pretty hard, and Yuma actually votes for MCMC and tries to build that case out when there were at least 2 Town wagons running at that time. So if Yuma/EFHW is skum… don’t think it is with MCMC.
#408 – responds to scola ignoring shraeye in big break down post.
#410/#411 – fun. This is the post count and response post. The top three posters are MiX, Yuma/EFHW, followed by MCMC. The bottom is Galz. MCMC LITERALLY SAYS “I will not vote for MiX or Yuma”… and then throws defense in at Galz, at Shraeye’s expense. So OK… That leaves the middle that MCMC will vote for… ahem… those are classified as the following:

Dead Town = [Robz, WCD, MM, ADK, Pasta, E!]
Alive Town = [Swan]
Alive Unknown = [Joth, Shraeye]
…. I know this is “a little paranoid”… but 100% his partner, just based off of this, is either MiX, Yuma, or Galz. Hard leaning on MiX (more reasons to follow). MCMC got to CHOOSE when to post this…. And they only posted it once. I promise you that the timing was not a damn accident.

#500 – back and forths with E!.
#596 – Defends Swowl and WCD. I am telling you again right here guys… you have to at the very least remove me from the list of MCMC’s fucking partner. He has been knighting all the fucking town flips, and this is like the 5th time he has done it again for me. I am TOWN!!!
#632/#633 – this is VC 2.2 and right after. When WCD starts up. Galz is on, followed by MCMC, Yuma, and Joth. OK fine whatever that could mean anything. However… immediately hafter in #634 Shraeye comes in and tries to get the Swowl wagon going off some half cocked reason they never respond to my responses on. Could of gone for ADK or WCD… instead went for me. Again, that could be just trying to make more wagons hoping that you find other skum on one of them.

I guess this is the first one that I got. I am not gonna have time before DL to do everyone. But I have one connection piece I wanna get out too. So gimme another small bit here I will do it now.

My take away from this is MCMC seemed to openly defend a ton of people that have flipped town since then. They have also been building quite a few cases on people and playing leader on pushing them.
There partner is going to be in the crossover of
a) Players that cases were not made on
b) Players that were more ignored than knighted
c) Players that did not join MCMC's cases (last one is based on the fact that every wagon we have had has NOT flipped as MCMC's partner, so there was never any rush to try and get a lynch off, so they would spread out).

MiX, Shraeye, EFHW (in that order is the likelihood I have for MCMC partner.) MiX and Shraeye are pretty damn close though after this read through.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 17, 2020, 03:45:38 pm »

I got 5 hours left.
I am still doing my other reads, but is there anyone here that is willing to work with me?
I am town I super pinky promise! So if you are skum and you are one me (which at least one of you has to be!) you do NOT want to lynch me. and if you are town and on me... you also don't wanna lynch me.
real good. That’s how

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 17, 2020, 03:48:40 pm »

I got 5 hours left.
I am still doing my other reads, but is there anyone here that is willing to work with me?
I am town I super pinky promise! So if you are skum and you are one me (which at least one of you has to be!) you do NOT want to lynch me. and if you are town and on me... you also don't wanna lynch me.

That post was a lot about mcmc and his partner; what about the other scum team?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 17, 2020, 03:57:52 pm »

Swowl's white scum.

Now that's one hell of a statement out of context.

He's voting his real scumread (it's wrong though, not that I feel like rereading mcmc to prove it), which has to be the red scum he's hunting. That's definitely not what town would do.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 17, 2020, 04:06:45 pm »

I got 5 hours left.

That post was a lot about mcmc and his partner; what about the other scum team?

2 seperate posts. I did red first. White is coming hold plz.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 17, 2020, 04:10:22 pm »

Swowl's white scum.

He's voting his real scumread (it's wrong though, not that I feel like rereading mcmc to prove it), which has to be the red scum he's hunting. That's definitely not what town would do.

1. No he not.
2. It is exactly what town would do. And then follow it up with a white team post. Which I am.
3. It also exactly what anyone would do, including myself as Town... which I am, in order to allow for the highest liklihood of not a mis lynch. At this point - I legit do not care which skum is lynched, bc any of them are better than me.

White team coming up uno momento.
real good. That’s how

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 17, 2020, 04:19:48 pm »

Have some service on the road. Deadline in 1 hour 40 min
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 17, 2020, 04:20:43 pm »

Have some service on the road. Deadline in 1 hour 40 min

Sorry, 2h10m

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 17, 2020, 04:49:59 pm »

Swowl's white scum.

1. No he not.
2. It is exactly what town would do. And then follow it up with a white team post. Which I am.
3. It also exactly what anyone would do, including myself as Town... which I am, in order to allow for the highest liklihood of not a mis lynch. At this point - I legit do not care which skum is lynched, bc any of them are better than me.

Ok so why are you voting me? Not now as we're the only wagons, but when you voted for me. It seems like you think I'm red scum with that post.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 17, 2020, 05:00:12 pm »

2 White Skum in [Joth, EFHW, Shraeye, Galz, and MiX]

Joth:

- Up to #62: Opens day 1 with a lot of set up talk and discussion of the Doctor claim. I personally do not assign skum points for that type of behavior, especially in a game full of vets where no one is gonna like "miss something" in the set up anyways.

#67 -Votes for MCMC

#188/189 - Joth stating not active. MiX comments on "oh you're not trying so you must be town".

#274 - hedges on Robz (leading wagon at the time). I think they town, which means they are prob skum. Always skummy thing to say. gives you an opening without a reason.

#294/315 - gets on Robz for reasons behind why not town reading MCMC.

#328-339 - leaves MCMC... to follow MCMC onto Scola. Gets into a pretty believable back and forth with MiX regarding why and dynamics of wagons and etc. Does throw in there that they are ok with BOTH the leading wagons just doesn't find one more skummy than the other. My primary take away though is following the person you have been voting ALL day onto 1 of 2 wagon choices, that you think are equally likely to be skum... how do you choose the wagon choice with your actual skum read on it? That is weird. Could be skum MCMC partner.. though not likely... more likely white skum move not paying attention. Very unlikely town forgot there only skum read of the whole damn game and followed them on an even choice.

... ok gonna try to speed things up...

- Next he has a few posts in which he hits the fence on whether or not WCD is skummy or not. Followed by talking, yet not talking, about set up shit.
- Then there is the reads list that missed MCMC. That is supppperrr weird. Could be a slip IDK. Further than that -
he is TRing 3 town and MiX,
skum reading ADK and Pasta,
Fenced about Yuma and WCD and E!,
and then "forgot Galz and Shraeye were in the game".
For a list that requires you to be neutral or TRing as skum to your partner, that is a lot of non flipped people in a lot of spots Joth DOES NOT need to vote for. Additionally, I have somehow gone from a top town read to their only vote of the day. Not sure what to make of that. 

#418 - makes a posts about the defense of reads lists. We don't have enough time to get into this, and I did not want to bring it up at the time, I was hoping for it to get pushed again - I 100% disagree with the general assumption that lists are better in this set up. Yes, skum can use them and town lists are genuine great. But at some point, kill selection becomes an issue, and skum will be able to hone in on other skum (like kinda like now probably), but also on players that are potentially the doc or players that hit a mid range of unlynchable/could be skum. List goes on. Short is - I don't agree. So I think it is skummy.

THIS POST IS IMMIDEATELY AFTER THE DEFENSE OF USING LISTS TO HELP SKUM SHOOT SKUM! why why why would this be a post? why would he believe that he would be a likely kill target for being a TR??? Makes no sense. Skummy af fluff post.
Everyone please stop townreading me so hard I really don’t want to be the N1 kill.

- Day 2 starts off on MCMC again. And then AGAIN.... follows MCMC to WCD. Again, even more now.... I think that is something that skum that is not partnered with MCMC does without thinking about it too much.

#585 - is the incredibly leading thing he brings up in response to Shraeye's response to MY analysis read. The conclusion they make of which is somehow that WCD and Swowl are partners that had a night discussion about using specific verbiage between the words "re read" vs "VCA... I think? Either way it is the weakest case ever and saying out loud is boarderline more skummy than bringing it up - I have brought that up before.... suprise... guess who disagreed with me? Hint: it wasMCMC.

#589 is a lazy response about how skum hones in kills. One of the reasons is "people that auto die night 1 anyways... like faust". That has not been a thing for a long as time.

#633 - Votes for Swowl, then says no instead goes to WCD to put them at L2. Cool fun thing is the next post from Shraeye:
Ok, well, I still prefer Swowl but vote: WCD for the sake of consolidating. That's L-2.
No, let's go back to Swowl.  I strongly prefer there over Didds

vote: Swowl

--- "Let's" go back to swowl??? Shraeye was never on swowl. That could legit be a slip.

OK running out of time and I need to try to do something so summary of everything else in like 2 sentences:

Joth says and does a ton of things that come off as potentially leaving the door open, and/or could be very masking. Like a lot. And all that is skummy. But there overall gameplay and effort just seems to be towny.
I do not know what to make of the fact that they just like do not quote in this game for some reason? I don't think that means anything.

So imo, yes... Joth could be White Skum with either Shraeye, EFHW/Yuma, or Galz. But not MiX. I think.

From that list [Joth, Shraeye, Yuma/EFHW, Galz] - I think that both Joth and Galz fall into a "We should worry about it tomorrow" category. So the last on my lists outside of mix would be EFHW or Shraeye.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 17, 2020, 05:02:56 pm »

Swowl's white scum.

1. No he not.

Ok so why are you voting me? Not now as we're the only wagons, but when you voted for me. It seems like you think I'm red scum with that post.

Tell you what man, at this point even if you are skum, my second choice is better than me.

I don't see it working, but at this point I don't see people lynching you either.

I guess I will try a Shraeye move. Any chance I can convince people to join in on that?

Vote: Shraeye
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 17, 2020, 05:15:16 pm »

Also, FWIW, this is the scenario(s) I see most likely right now:

Vote count 3.1
shraeye (1): EFHW
Swowl (3): jotheonah, MiX, shraeye
MiX (2): Swowl, Galzria

Not Voting (1): A Drowned Kernel

#1: Red = [MCMC, MiX]; White = [Shraeye, Joth] - explains the switch in Joth from me being a top TR over Shraeye being null to now choosing the off wagon field of myself over Shraeye, and then ofc being joined by Shraeye.

#2: Red = [MCMC, MiX]; White = [Shraeye, Galz] - Just based on the wagons of the day when galz stated their intentions for the day. it is a huge gap between #1 and #2. Galz would also have no problem going for MiX if they did in fact think MiX was skummy (other skum obv).

#3: Paranoia, and I have reasons for it but I don't have time to get it out. But just note this.
If MiX is skum, but is not RED skum... then my top choice is Red = [MCMC, Galz]; White = [MiX, ??]

#4: If I am wrong about MiX,  then Red = [MCMC, EFHW/Galz]; White = [Joth, Shraeye].

So yeah, I guess actually I have no problem going with my Shraeye vote.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 17, 2020, 05:17:42 pm »

sigh... that is all I have time to actually go back and do.

if someone wants something ask it of me I guess. we have like 90 minutes I think.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 17, 2020, 05:25:50 pm »

cmon! somebody work with me here... we are for sure 33% between Joth, MiX, Shraeye... and we are "probably" 66% between those three... and there is a chance that is not hilariously low that we are 100% to find skum there.

If there is 1/3 on me it is MiX as Red, then EFHW/Galz as White.
If there are 2/3 on me it is Joth/Shraeye as white and fuck if I know between EFHW/Galz.
If there are 3/3 on me it is MiX as Red, then Joth/Shraeye as white. <-- this is most likely imo.
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
Re: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #839 on: July 17, 2020, 05:26:29 pm »

Vote count 3.3

shraeye (2): EFHW, Swowl
Swowl (3): jotheonah, MiX, shraeye
MiX (1): Galzria

Not Voting (1): A Drowned Kernel

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to exile. Day 3 ends Friday, 17th of July, at 6:30 FT (that's in 65 minutes).
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: July 17, 2020, 05:26:50 pm »

cmon! somebody work with me here... we are for sure 33% between Joth, MiX, Shraeye... and we are "probably" 66% between those three... and there is a chance that is not hilariously low that we are 100% to find skum there.

If there is 1/3 on me it is MiX as Red, then EFHW/Galz as White.
If there are 2/3 on me it is Joth/Shraeye as white and fuck if I know between EFHW/Galz.
If there are 3/3 on me it is MiX as Red, then Joth/Shraeye as white. <-- this is most likely imo.

second likely is 1/3, least likely is 2/3... just for reference.
real good. That’s how

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 17, 2020, 05:28:08 pm »

MiX, would you consider switching to shraeye?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 17, 2020, 05:48:29 pm »

MiX, would you consider switching to shraeye?

Maybe?? We can win regardless of exile, and I think he's red scum.

But Swowl is just so scum I don't really want to move...

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 17, 2020, 05:54:40 pm »

Leaving service area in 5 min.

ADK, exile preference? I can leave my vote wherever.

Mafia Record:

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 17, 2020, 06:02:23 pm »

Blergh

vote: swowl
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 17, 2020, 06:02:30 pm »

Fuck it.

Vote: Shraeye

ADK, you can still hammer Swowl or convince MiX to move.

I’m only not hammering Swowl here because you can still. I prefer Swowl to Shraeye.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 17, 2020, 06:03:22 pm »

Mafia Record:

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 17, 2020, 06:03:26 pm »

ah man. wrong choice adk :/
real good. That’s how

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 17, 2020, 06:06:24 pm »

Ok, well. Good night everyone! Good luck scum!

And uh, you should try to hit each other. Trust me on that one.

Swowl, are you red?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 17, 2020, 06:06:45 pm »

I am green unfortunately.
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36  All

Page created in 2.279 seconds with 20 queries.