Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Poor House + Capitalism  (Read 2286 times)

Trogdor the Burninator

• Golem
  • Respect: +76
    • View Profile
Poor House + Capitalism
« on: April 12, 2020, 12:49:46 am »
+5

The Capitalism Project functions as an easy way to ensure your Poor Houses have maximized their potential.

The only thing you have to do with this after you've activated the Capitalism Project is play your Poor Houses after you've played any and all other treasures you have in hand that turn.
Dominion.games username: Jolinar of Malkshur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHF_bIjIPAE

(I did not create the Trogdor the Burninator song nor am I associated with its producers in any way.  I just think it sounds cool. :P)

Doom_Shark

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Doom_Shark
  • Respect: +409
    • View Profile
Re: Poor House + Capitalism
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 01:23:52 am »
+6

The Capitalism Project functions as an easy way to ensure your Poor Houses have maximized their potential.

The only thing you have to do with this after you've activated the Capitalism Project is play your Poor Houses after you've played any and all other treasures you have in hand that turn.

Yes, but: Each Poor House also becomes a treasure, so if you have more than one in the same hand, you're going to have to lose money on at least one of them.
"I swear to drunk I'm not officer, God."
Generation 33 The first time you see this, copy it, add 1 to the generation number, and add it to your signature. (On any forum) Social experiment.

Trogdor the Burninator

• Golem
  • Respect: +76
    • View Profile
Re: Poor House + Capitalism
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 10:34:21 am »
+1

Yes, but: Each Poor House also becomes a treasure, so if you have more than one in the same hand, you're going to have to lose money on at least one of them.

However, with Capitalism, if you have a hand of 3 Poor Houses with no other treasures or Village-Type cards to get extra actions, you can still use Capitalism to get a Province out of it where you wouldn't be able to otherwise
Dominion.games username: Jolinar of Malkshur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHF_bIjIPAE

(I did not create the Trogdor the Burninator song nor am I associated with its producers in any way.  I just think it sounds cool. :P)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.