Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 115  All

Author Topic: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 262670 times)

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Hammer time!)
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2020, 09:21:09 pm »

oh hell yeah gimme them orbs time for a mana tornado or w/e
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2020, 09:25:32 pm »

also, Rhand, scolapasta, might be a good time to sign the /pledge if you haven't already (sorry if you have already scola, i know you've played a few games w/ no issues, just didn't see your name there)

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7695.0
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2020, 09:45:13 pm »

Guess it’s time for me to read the setup 😁
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2020, 10:05:08 pm »

Guess it’s time for me to read the setup 😁

Oh good, because then I’ll need you to explain it to me.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (2 spots left!)
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2020, 03:47:15 am »

Which is faster, rolestopper or bus driver?

Redirection happens before roleblocking.
Wait, redirection is always first, or only when there is a conflict?

If a blocks b, and b bus drives c and d, a is successful and b is unsuccessful, correct?

Yes, that's true. So redirection happens first iff there is a conflict.
Following up on this, do you maybe want to give a complete resolution order for all the known role powers?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (2 spots left!)
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2020, 10:53:46 am »

Which is faster, rolestopper or bus driver?

Redirection happens before roleblocking.
Wait, redirection is always first, or only when there is a conflict?

If a blocks b, and b bus drives c and d, a is successful and b is unsuccessful, correct?

Yes, that's true. So redirection happens first iff there is a conflict.
Following up on this, do you maybe want to give a complete resolution order for all the known role powers?

I posted one in the first Setup post.

PMs will be sent out momentarily.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Full, starting tomorrow!)
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2020, 12:18:18 pm »

PMs are going out now! Each player will have a role QT. Once you have read your role, please /confirm in your role QT. Night 0 will start after the last player has confirmed and will last 24 hours.

Thread locked except for tags.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (PMs sent!)
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2020, 12:32:09 pm »

All PMs have been sent.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2020, 05:31:54 pm »

Awaiting 4 more confirmations.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2020, 10:29:45 pm »

Just awaiting 1 more confirmation

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2020, 03:11:57 pm »

All confirmations received. Night 0 starts now and ends at 3:00pm FT June 5, 2020.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 03:54:40 pm by mail-mi »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2020, 03:03:58 pm »

In an outpost near the Shattered Plains, somewhere in the Unclaimed hills, Highprince Mail, of House Mi, awoke to a scream. Until they could find Urithiru, this decrepit place was the headquarters for the budding Knights Radiant. Mail-mi was still searching the continent for people beginning to show signs of Radiance, sending messengers out to Herdaz, Jah Keved, and even far-off Shinovar, but so far only a few men and women from Alethkar had shown the signs. This place, which had been a dueling ground before mail-mi appropriated it, was now the training grounds for humanity’s only hope.

Hair disheveled and not bothering to change from his nightclothes, mail-mi stumbled out of his much-too-small stone shelter into the morning sunlight. Mishim, the third moon, had set only a half hour ago. A small crowd of Knights had gathered in the middle of the shelters. “What is going--” mail-mi started, but then he saw the body.

2.71828..... lay in on the stony ground, blood spurting from the gash in his throat. He was still spasming, somehow still alive.

“Storms!” mail-mi shouted. “That’s my brother! Is anyone here an Edgedancer or Truthwatcher? Get some Stormlight, we need to heal--”

2.71828..... spasmed again, then his eyes opened wide, and he spoke in a harsh but clear voice. “Traitors, among us! The Shard of Passion and Hate touches the Knights Radiant! Oh, let him have mercy! Let him have mercy!” Then, after a final twitch of limbs, his head rolled to the side, his light violet eyes glazed over.

None said a word. Everyone knew that Death Rattles always spoke truth.
The Shard of Passion and Hate... mail-mi thought, Odium.

Mail-mi summoned his Shardblade, bringing the attention of everyone in the crowd. “You heard what the man said,” mail-mi said in a deep, cold voice. “There are traitors among us. No one leaves until they are found and killed. No one.”

Day 1 starts now!

Vote Count 1.0

Not Voting (18): Dylan32, LaLight, faust, MiX, hypercube, scolapasta, WestCoastDidds, Swowl, Rhand, cayvie,  jotheonah, EFHW, Uncleeurope, Galzria, GreatHallScout, chairs, Glooble, Jimmmmm

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Day 1 lasts until 3:00pm FT on June 12, 2020.

Thread unlocked!

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2020, 03:06:21 pm »

First?

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2020, 03:07:41 pm »

18 person game ya'll. This is going to be wild.

Also, I feel like the setup post heavily implies at least one third party without actually saying it. Did anyone else get that sense?

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Greathallscout

• Pawn
  • he/him wazzup
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2020, 03:09:02 pm »

Also, I feel like the setup post heavily implies at least one third party without actually saying it. Did anyone else get that sense?

Second? Totally agree with you with the third party implications

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2020, 03:12:29 pm »

Man, I thought I had a shot at being first, and now I'm not even 2nd...  I think my assumption with a game this big is that there is probably 3rd party regardless of setup posts, I mean come on 18 people is massive!
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2020, 03:14:21 pm »

SO many new people!

New to me anyway.

He/ Him

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2020, 03:14:55 pm »

Almost forgot to continue my new habit of opening with Vote: LaLight.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Now Open!)
« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2020, 03:16:39 pm »

Setup Information

1. All players that start out as Town- and Mafia-aligned are Knights Radiant (https://coppermind.net/wiki/Knights_Radiant).

As a reminder, both town and mafia will have Knights Radiant.

This heavily implies there's at least 1 non-Knight third-party.

SO many new people!

New to me anyway.

So true. Hey hypercube! Hey GreatHallScout! Welcome back chairs! Hey

Vote: Rhand

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2020, 03:17:00 pm »

I'm gonna start with vote: Jimmmmmm

No reason.

He/ Him

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2020, 03:19:59 pm »

This is actually one heck of a line up. 18 player games take me back...

Let's start with solving

Vote: scolapasta, I think this is the best vote.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2020, 03:21:58 pm »

MiX, why should I believe that you’re not scum this game?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2020, 03:22:24 pm »

MiX, why should I believe that you’re not scum this game?

It's not drunk blitz and you're not the IC.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2020, 03:24:32 pm »

A wiry looking individual made his way to the center of the crowd. He wore a rather colorful ensemble and carried a lyre in one hand.

Upon reach a location the man deemed to be worthy, he raised his instrument and began to play.

"I have a secret that I must tell thee:
I know nothing of this story,
So I’ll make it up, as I go along,
And I’ll do it in glorious song!"

A string snapped with an unsettling “TWANG.” And with hardly a falter, the man reached behind him and pulled a lute out of his satchel and began to play anew.

"I’ll speak my humble name, if it please ye,
(Or the name that my mother doth gave me)
Is one and the same as Grand Duke Nuvall,
Because his name (that is my name) is Paul.

"Oh, My trade is that of a lowly knave,
And this path of mine seeks not to be brave,
While poverty I am naught to savor,
Worry I not, I have the King’s favor."

And with these final lines still echoing in the air, the little man gave a bow so deep his colorful hat greeted the ground.

He then drew himself up and returned to the outskirts of the group.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2020, 03:25:04 pm »

I'm gonna start with vote: Jimmmmmm

No reason.

There's never "no" reason. Maybe no rational reason or game related reason, but there was a reason haha. So how did you select Jimmmmm out of the 17 options available? Die roll, random number, thought that many trailing 'm's was annoying?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 115  All

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 20 queries.