Archive > Dominion FAQ

How many people have Gold Memberships on Dominion Online?

(1/2) > >>

threelinewhip:
Well met.

It seems not many people have gold memberships. Over the 60 or so games I've played, only 2 have featured cards exclusive to the gold subscription, which makes me wonder that the majority of people just have silver memberships? Unless I'm missing something...

Just a thought.

Chris is me:
Nah, the gold memberships just match with each other, and are generally higher ranked. If you could always match with Golds without having to get one yourself, why would anyone ever get one?

threelinewhip:

--- Quote from: Chris is me on January 04, 2020, 10:29:24 pm ---Nah, the gold memberships just match with each other, and are generally higher ranked. If you could always match with Golds without having to get one yourself, why would anyone ever get one?

--- End quote ---

But isn't there the 'wait for expansions' button which allows those not paying to match up with those who pay?

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: threelinewhip on January 05, 2020, 06:07:43 am ---
--- Quote from: Chris is me on January 04, 2020, 10:29:24 pm ---Nah, the gold memberships just match with each other, and are generally higher ranked. If you could always match with Golds without having to get one yourself, why would anyone ever get one?

--- End quote ---

But isn't there the 'wait for expansions' button which allows those not paying to match up with those who pay?

--- End quote ---

Yes, but not necessarily with those who pay for the Gold subscription.

Neirai the Forgiven:
I bought a Gold to play during the lockdown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version