Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40  All

Author Topic: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)  (Read 104447 times)

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #800 on: February 22, 2020, 04:49:49 pm »

So we've got vig(s), mafia, and maybe a SK? Are there other roles that can kill that I'm not thinking of or just multiple scum factions?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 22, 2020, 04:51:44 pm »

Not that I'm complaining, Joseph, but why do you trust me?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 22, 2020, 04:54:08 pm »

Pubby, I think it would be cool if you explained your beer peddling ways.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 22, 2020, 04:55:36 pm »

I don't mind claiming my role because A) it's ass B) claiming would be way more helpful to town at this point than scum

I'm a fucking fruit vendor bartender. I can dispense one bud light to a player each night, which does absolutely nothing unless I give two to the same person, at which point it makes them drunk (random targets and immunity to redirection for the rest of the game). I'm guessing the intention of this ability is to IC myself, but also to see who receives the beer and then make judgements. I don't see the point in making people drunk. Anyway, I thought I've been doing pretty obvious breadcrumbs but nobody has claimed to receive my beer yet. If anyone has received it, now's your time to tell me. My current belief is that raerae got it N1 (WCD redirect). Funnily enough, her not talking about it didn't affect my vote for her yesterday.

N1 I used it on MiX.
N2 I used it on MiX again. Interestingly, I received a bud light from myself last night, meaning at least one redirector changed a target to me.

PPE: raerae

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 22, 2020, 04:55:40 pm »

Preparing for tomorrow.  All I can say is this. It's all about the redirectors. Remove lalight, shraeye, pubby, mix & glooble (I think) from consideration. Surely lalight understands what I mean

And shraeye, since this appears to have been wrong, maybe you explain what you and LL were talking about here?

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 22, 2020, 04:56:41 pm »

Hi pubby! Why are you alive?

raerae, what are you?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 22, 2020, 04:57:45 pm »

raerae, what are you?

Kind of hungry, a little bit tired, and not interested in you setting the claim order.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 22, 2020, 04:58:38 pm »

Preparing for tomorrow.  All I can say is this. It's all about the redirectors. Remove lalight, shraeye, pubby, mix & glooble (I think) from consideration. Surely lalight understands what I mean

And shraeye, since this appears to have been wrong, maybe you explain what you and LL were talking about here?

This, this is important. All in due time, however.

I don't mind claiming my role because A) it's ass B) claiming would be way more helpful to town at this point than scum

I'm a fucking fruit vendor bartender. I can dispense one bud light to a player each night, which does absolutely nothing unless I give two to the same person, at which point it makes them drunk (random targets and immunity to redirection for the rest of the game). I'm guessing the intention of this ability is to IC myself, but also to see who receives the beer and then make judgements. I don't see the point in making people drunk. Anyway, I thought I've been doing pretty obvious breadcrumbs but nobody has claimed to receive my beer yet. If anyone has received it, now's your time to tell me. My current belief is that raerae got it N1 (WCD redirect). Funnily enough, her not talking about it didn't affect my vote for her yesterday.

N1 I used it on MiX.
N2 I used it on MiX again. Interestingly, I received a bud light from myself last night, meaning at least one redirector changed a target to me.

I did not recieve any drinks.

raerae, what are you?

Kind of hungry, a little bit tired, and not interested in you setting the claim order.

Interested in anyone setting the claim order?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 22, 2020, 04:59:24 pm »

N1 I used it on MiX.

If this is true then why did you do it in game?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 22, 2020, 05:00:44 pm »

@MiX, not right now. Not sure it's necessary.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: February 22, 2020, 05:05:55 pm »

Do what?

What's this supposed to mean? Did you try to vig me last night?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 22, 2020, 05:08:42 pm »

N1 I used it on MiX.

Also also, if you don't see the point of getting people drunk then why on Earth would you target the same person twice?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 22, 2020, 05:10:28 pm »

Do what?

I'm going to take a moment to use my ability and

Dispense a refreshing round of Bud Light (tm) to all players

So, what's the truth? Did you have to target a player or could you pass to everybody?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 22, 2020, 05:11:18 pm »

Do what?

What's this supposed to mean? Did you try to vig me last night?

I'm surprised you weren't redirected to, to be honest.

raerae's right, why did you pick me?

Do what?

I'm going to take a moment to use my ability and

Dispense a refreshing round of Bud Light (tm) to all players

So, what's the truth? Did you have to target a player or could you pass to everybody?

That was obviously a joke...just look at the syntax. It's BM, but this is redirector BM, not flavor BM.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 22, 2020, 05:16:17 pm »

Not obvious.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 22, 2020, 05:17:06 pm »

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 22, 2020, 05:19:38 pm »

Not obvious.

That's true.

I also don't think that's the reason but I can't imagine pubby saying anything else now that you've tossed that around.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 22, 2020, 06:04:06 pm »

If the bold text from yesterday did anything you would have known. I thought it was a funny way to breadcrumb.

Raerae: did you receive a beer N1 or not??

Also also, if you don't see the point of getting people drunk then why on Earth would you target the same person twice?
Do you honestly think I was trying to make MiX drunk, or do you think I was trying to ensure he got at least 1 drink with all the redirectors flying around? And I don't think drunk is bad per se. It's double-edged, but can be situationally good. My strategy wasn't to go for it though.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 22, 2020, 06:06:15 pm »

95% sure I'm voting raerae today. I'll place my vote after everyone decides about claiming or claims.

(5% is for Shraeye btw)

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 22, 2020, 06:09:21 pm »

95% sure I'm voting raerae today. I'll place my vote after everyone decides about claiming or claims.

(5% is for Shraeye btw)

Why raerae? Why specifically shraeye?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 22, 2020, 06:23:14 pm »

If the bold text from yesterday did anything you would have known. I thought it was a funny way to breadcrumb.

Raerae: did you receive a beer N1 or not??

Do you honestly think I was trying to make MiX drunk, or do you think I was trying to ensure he got at least 1 drink with all the redirectors flying around? And I don't think drunk is bad per se. It's double-edged, but can be situationally good. My strategy wasn't to go for it though.

Yeah, I do think you were. Otherwise there's absolutely no point to you targeting the same person twice.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 22, 2020, 06:28:04 pm »

This is vexing me. If you thought I got your beer yesterday why didn't you say anything? That could have helped resolved the cluster that was all our redirector claims.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 22, 2020, 06:32:52 pm »

This, this is important. All in due time, however.

N1 I used it on MiX.

I did not recieve any drinks.

raerae, what are you?

Interested in anyone setting the claim order?
As you're disputing pubby, I would go for you next, and the rest may not matter (as one of you two is scum)
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 22, 2020, 06:34:14 pm »

Actually, no we have redirectors, so the above isn't necessarily true

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 22, 2020, 06:35:55 pm »

Not that I'm complaining, Joseph, but why do you trust me?
Trust you more than anyone else left in this game
There was a soft PR claim from you yesterday which seems legit given all the maths done yesterday
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40  All

Page created in 1.875 seconds with 20 queries.