Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40  All

Author Topic: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)  (Read 103360 times)

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #475 on: February 15, 2020, 07:42:58 pm »

Can we please stop helping raerae come up with her fakeclaim?
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 15, 2020, 08:05:37 pm »

Vote: raerae while I sleep. I'd like a claim, otherwise I don't think this raerae-cayvie thing will be solved without a flip.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 15, 2020, 08:12:48 pm »

For others concerned: why would town raerae be reluctant to full claim here?

She's already claimed an investigative role. Scum already know to kill her if she's town. Why so hesitant with specifics?
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 15, 2020, 08:42:22 pm »

If cayvie is telling the truth about her actions then it is impossible for me to have killed Galz. Why are you trying to kill somebody who could not have done the NK?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 15, 2020, 08:45:11 pm »

I'm not claiming.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: February 15, 2020, 09:08:52 pm »

For others concerned: why would town raerae be reluctant to full claim here?

She's already claimed an investigative role. Scum already know to kill her if she's town. Why so hesitant with specifics?
I'm confused by this too
And in case it matters, I didn't do any redirecting involving raerae or cayvie last night
And one of them has to be scum
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 15, 2020, 09:20:46 pm »

If cayvie is telling the truth about her actions then it is impossible for me to have killed Galz. Why are you trying to kill somebody who could not have done the NK?
That is a good point. And is also why I'm town reading someone else in this game

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 15, 2020, 09:23:33 pm »

Redirector claims: Didds, cayvie, Joseph

Non-redirector claims: LaLight

No claims: MiX, shraeye, raerae, ari, pubby, Glooble

Just to be organized.

It's also possible that one of the redirector claims is lying, in which case cayvie would be most likely (as they claimed last)

lol if you can read day2 and think i'm fakeclaiming, that's impressive mental gymnastics.

vote: joseph
I just trust WCD more than I trust you right now. And as there's no evidence that all 3 of us are definitely telling the truth, you're the one of the 3 that I trust the least

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 15, 2020, 10:02:14 pm »

Maybe raerae is a redirector and redirected cayvie to galzria?

Oh god.

If raerae redirected cayvie to Galzria, and cayvie redirected raerae to arishopshape (assuming they're both redirectors), what would happen?

Yay BM!

Redirectors are resolved one at a time, starting with those that are not effected by any other redirector.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 15, 2020, 11:18:48 pm »

uh what? presumably there's *other* scum on your scumteam. and someone else did the nightkill.

she/her

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 15, 2020, 11:33:48 pm »

uh what? presumably there's *other* scum on your scumteam. and someone else did the nightkill.

You've called that team, you know I couldn't have made the kill, why not vote for my partner? What's your hesitation?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 16, 2020, 12:07:31 am »

Consider for a second if I had said Didds killed Galz. Cayvie, being the good town she claims to be, would correct me, say she'd redirected me to Ari, and we'd all happily lunch there today. Her reaction is caught scum, not incorrectly identified town.

I'd also like to point out that ari has been fairly silent on the subject. If I'm lynched and flip scum then ari is implicated as my partner but that doesn't seem to be a worry.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 16, 2020, 12:30:24 am »

You've called that team, you know I couldn't have made the kill, why not vote for my partner? What's your hesitation?

this is a real weird argument tbh. "why are you voting for me instead of my scumpartner?"

uh because i only have one vote, raerae. and i'm more confident about you.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 16, 2020, 12:45:28 am »

and also, i *don't* know you didn't perform the kill. i could have been redirected, you could have been double redirected, you could be strongman, whatever.

but my vote for you doesn't have anything to do with whether you personally performed the kill last night. it's based on the fact that you claimed to be definitely sure that i killed galz last night.

Hey folks, cayvie made the kill. Unless somebody redirected cayvie this is a thing I know to be true.

since i didn't do that, i strongly suspect you're just lying.

(raerae i still like you, and i am not taking any of this personally. you're good too, yeah?)

she/her

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 16, 2020, 08:53:27 am »

Consider for a second if I had said Didds killed Galz. Cayvie, being the good town she claims to be, would correct me, say she'd redirected me to Ari, and we'd all happily lunch there today. Her reaction is caught scum, not incorrectly identified town.

I'd also like to point out that ari has been fairly silent on the subject. If I'm lynched and flip scum then ari is implicated as my partner but that doesn't seem to be a worry.

If you’re lynched and flip scum, how would that implicate me? Is it physically impossible for redirectors to lie? Are there no scum redirectors? This is bastard, we can’t be that sure of anything IMHO.
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 16, 2020, 08:59:01 am »

I'm not claiming.

Then you can't expect us to lynch cayvie today. Or ari, or anyone based on your information.

Better yet: does your information still say cayvie did the NK?

If you’re lynched and flip scum, how would that implicate me? Is it physically impossible for redirectors to lie? Are there no scum redirectors? This is bastard, we can’t be that sure of anything IMHO.

You're right, if raerae flips scum we have no information. I think the point is that if raerae's scum and you're town, she wouldn't do all of this with cayvie and would just push for your lynch...which immediately backfires when you flip. Although she could say "bastard!" like you did right now, so maybe not.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 16, 2020, 09:07:32 am »

Rae, I’m confused about your refusal to provide more information about your result.

Aren’t you going to die tonight anyway (unless we can redirect away from you)? Or is there something more going on I’m missing?

(You know I’m not fooling...legit don’t understand the line in the sand)
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 16, 2020, 10:09:44 am »

Maybe it isn't in town best interest for new to claim, maybe I'm being stubborn, maybe I've given all the information I can and claiming won't change anybody's mind on whether or not I'm telling the truth but I'm not claiming and you can believe me or not.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 16, 2020, 10:14:17 am »

and also, i *don't* know you didn't perform the kill. i could have been redirected, you could have been double redirected, you could be strongman, whatever.

but my vote for you doesn't have anything to do with whether you personally performed the kill last night. it's based on the fact that you claimed to be definitely sure that i killed galz last night.

Hey folks, cayvie made the kill. Unless somebody redirected cayvie this is a thing I know to be true.

since i didn't do that, i strongly suspect you're just lying.

(raerae i still like you, and i am not taking any of this personally. you're good too, yeah?)

You've never even left room for the fact that something could have happened to mess with my result. Town wouldn't immediately jump to this being a lying scum fakeclaim when there's clearly other plausible options.

And, yeah we cool, no worries.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 16, 2020, 10:19:08 am »

(i suspect that raerae and ari are both scum, and raerae is trying to think of a claim that doesn't just incriminate ari immediately now)

You called the team. If you believe yourself and you did what you said you did I can't have killed Galz. You're giving ari a pass and I can't figure out why.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 16, 2020, 10:33:13 am »

I think redirectors should stop claiming as we’re making it really easy for scum to find our remaining non-redirector roles by POE.

Where are you?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 16, 2020, 10:43:38 am »

If people are split on believing one of us, I'm perfectly happy with an ari lunch.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 16, 2020, 10:49:59 am »

I guess I'm really trying to ask who you believe and why. I think? We're probably talking past each other again/as always.

I believe everyone. Who do you not believe, other than cayvie?

Answer this please.

ok fine if nobody's clarifying anything, i just gotta go with the simplest explanation: raerae ain't got crap

vote: raerae

Why am I scum? You've made this into a me or you thing without giving any other explanation. There are plenty of other options for how I could have gotten this result but you haven't considered any of them. Seems like you know why I got that result.

cayvie doesn't trust your softclaim. Is that so wrong? Is that so unbelievable? Cayvie isn't jumping into conclusions, she's just going for the first thing that makes sense, and right now there's nothing that points to anything else being more probable than you being scum (or cayvie being scum, but obviously cayvie won't explore that). Why do you assume people will trust your claim, especially the one that absolutely knows that your result has to be wrong in some way or another (from cayvie's perspective)?

ok fine if nobody's clarifying anything, i just gotta go with the simplest explanation: raerae ain't got crap

vote: raerae

Why am I scum? You've made this into a me or you thing without giving any other explanation. There are plenty of other options for how I could have gotten this result but you haven't considered any of them. Seems like you know why I got that result.

I mean, if I "know" you killed Galz but you actually redirected me to Ari then Ari is the one who killed Galz but here you are, voting for me instead.

No, because you claimed your information only changed if cayvie was redirected, not you, which means cayvie cannot make that connection.

Because if you're scum we have no idea who made the NK.

I'm not claiming.

You will if we wagon you. This is just bringing a ton of confusion and splitting town, it's much better if you'd simply claim and be done with it. But you won't, because I said you should, and you're too stubborn to listen to anyone but yourself.

This is way too much chaos based on raerae not claiming. You either claim a result, or you say nothing, not this. We're going in circles.

raerae, do you think ari did the NK if cayvie is town?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2020, 10:50:11 am »

Maybe raerae is a redirector and redirected cayvie to galzria?

Oh god.

If raerae redirected cayvie to Galzria, and cayvie redirected raerae to arishopshape (assuming they're both redirectors), what would happen?

Yay BM!

Redirectors are resolved one at a time, starting with those that are not effected by any other redirector.

This doesn't answer my question...if there's a "tie", which are resolved first? Random, first in first out...what?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2020, 10:50:39 am »

This doesn't answer my question...if there's a "tie", which are resolved first? Random, first in first out...what?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40  All

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.