Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40  All

Author Topic: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)  (Read 103333 times)

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #450 on: February 15, 2020, 01:30:09 pm »

We're going around in circles...can anyone claim something that strenghtens a claim? I have no idea what raerae's talking about and I'd love to know what it is.

I think I hear what lalight means, though I'm not who he's talking about.

My third theory is better.

We should definitely look for baddies (yes, multiple) in {Didds, Joseph, cayvir, raerae}

Multiple baddies in the redirector mess? Boy do I wish I knew what's happening today...

What's your actual question for me? I very firmly believe cayvie killed based on my action(s) last night. When everybody was getting claim happy early somebody very wisely pointed out that we should probably not give the entire set-up to scum so I'm not going to give my role away.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 15, 2020, 01:33:09 pm »

I can't think of a PR that knows cayvie is the one that killed Galzria that is affected by redirector on cayvie. That's my problem.

I can think harder if you're not claiming, I also wanted to know if you would after ari "claimed".

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 15, 2020, 01:33:37 pm »

ok fine if nobody's clarifying anything, i just gotta go with the simplest explanation: raerae ain't got crap

vote: raerae

Why am I scum? You've made this into a me or you thing without giving any other explanation. There are plenty of other options for how I could have gotten this result but you haven't considered any of them. Seems like you know why I got that result.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 15, 2020, 01:35:12 pm »

I can't think of a PR that knows cayvie is the one that killed Galzria that is affected by redirector on cayvie. That's my problem.

I can think harder if you're not claiming, I also wanted to know if you would after ari "claimed".

I'm confused, what do you think happened last night? I'm not being sassy, I'm just trying to figure out what you're thinking.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 15, 2020, 01:37:48 pm »

I think I hear what lalight means, though I'm not who he's talking about.

My third theory is better.

We should definitely look for baddies (yes, multiple) in {Didds, Joseph, cayvir, raerae}

what about ari?
He could be in there, not known

oh i think i know your theory i guess. nice
Yeah, I think we're reading each other's minds (maybe?). Love it :)

Do you think Ari is bad?

i actually do. because in your list of potential multiple baddies there are potential multiple gooddies
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 15, 2020, 01:41:07 pm »

I'm confused, what do you think happened last night? I'm not being sassy, I'm just trying to figure out what you're thinking.

Scum NKd someone, redirectors redirected a bunch, Galzria died. You have some sort of information that leads to cayvie being the one who did the NK.

And cayvie redirected raerae into arishipshape, right? I don't think anything else was claimed.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 15, 2020, 01:41:20 pm »

ok fine if nobody's clarifying anything, i just gotta go with the simplest explanation: raerae ain't got crap

Why am I scum? You've made this into a me or you thing without giving any other explanation. There are plenty of other options for how I could have gotten this result but you haven't considered any of them. Seems like you know why I got that result.

I mean, if I "know" you killed Galz but you actually redirected me to Ari then Ari is the one who killed Galz but here you are, voting for me instead.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 15, 2020, 01:42:33 pm »

Scum NKd someone, redirectors redirected a bunch, Galzria died. You have some sort of information that leads to cayvie being the one who did the NK.

And cayvie redirected raerae into arishipshape, right? I don't think anything else was claimed.

I guess I'm really trying to ask who you believe and why. I think? We're probably talking past each other again/as always.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 15, 2020, 01:43:05 pm »

I guess I'm really trying to ask who you believe and why. I think? We're probably talking past each other again/as always.

I believe everyone. Who do you not believe, other than cayvie?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 15, 2020, 01:43:40 pm »

??? i have done no such thing, you claimed a result on me. one that i know to be impossible. so yeah, the simplest answer is that you made it all up. yeah, sure, there's other explanations. but at this point, i'm not about to help you clarify what looks very much to me like your own botched fakeclaim.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 15, 2020, 02:49:44 pm »

??? i have done no such thing, you claimed a result on me. one that i know to be impossible. so yeah, the simplest answer is that you made it all up. yeah, sure, there's other explanations. but at this point, i'm not about to help you clarify what looks very much to me like your own botched fakeclaim.

So you didn't redirect me then like you said you did?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 15, 2020, 03:03:07 pm »

what are you talking about? of course i redirected you.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 15, 2020, 03:04:18 pm »

So why aren't you voting ari instead? I think this is what raerae's saying.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 15, 2020, 03:06:00 pm »

So why aren't you voting ari instead? I think this is what raerae's saying.

cos raerae hasn't claimed crap! we don't have any evidence against ari.

she/her

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 15, 2020, 03:07:07 pm »

So why are you voting for me over Ari?  My alignment makes no difference on your redirect so even if you're right, that this is all a ploy for me and Ari to survive another day, then Ari is still scum.  If you're wrong and I'm telling the truth about the result I got then Ari performed the kill, not you, and your vote should be there. 

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: February 15, 2020, 03:07:19 pm »

here is everything i know for sure:

1) i am a town redirector

2) i redirected raerae to arishipshape.

3) raerae has claimed to know that i shot galzria

4) raerae has claimed that "Unless somebody redirected cayvie this is a thing I know to be true."

i can't think of any way these statements make sense together, unless raerae is just lying.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 15, 2020, 03:08:40 pm »

So why are you voting for me over Ari?  My alignment makes no difference on your redirect so even if you're right, that this is all a ploy for me and Ari to survive another day, then Ari is still scum.  If you're wrong and I'm telling the truth about the result I got then Ari performed the kill, not you, and your vote should be there.

that depends on what your actual role is. and what the nature of your supposed result is.

and, crucially, it depends on whether i believe you at all.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 15, 2020, 03:09:36 pm »

i don't believe for a second that your role is "target a player. you find out whether that player committed a nightkill tonight".

she/her

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 15, 2020, 03:11:13 pm »

i don't believe for a second that your role is "target a player. you find out whether that player committed a nightkill tonight".

Yeah, because stuff like Tracker, Watcher, etc. totally don't exist...

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 15, 2020, 03:22:04 pm »

Those roles don't care about if the target was redirected. Which is why I can't see a PR that is like them but reverse somehow.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 15, 2020, 03:36:05 pm »

Those roles don't care about if the target was redirected. Which is why I can't see a PR that is like them but reverse somehow.

I might disagree with you here but ultimately that's down to the mod.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 15, 2020, 06:25:45 pm »

Can y’all help me on clarity?

Rae has some kind of result on cayvie. Cayvie said she redirected Rae to Ari.

So, if Rae has some sort of  tracking role, then the result for Cayvie/Ari was “galzria”.
Or rae is some sort of cop and her result for Cayvie/Ari was “scum” or “not town” or something.

Is that correct?

Or is there some kind of role that would allow her to target Galz and find out who targeted him, in which case the Cayvie redirect would have told her who targeted Ari, not who targeted Galz?

classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 15, 2020, 06:55:07 pm »

That kind of role is Watcher, but she's claiming something else...

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 15, 2020, 07:18:12 pm »

Maybe raerae is a redirector and redirected cayvie to galzria?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 15, 2020, 07:27:26 pm »

Maybe raerae is a redirector and redirected cayvie to galzria?

Oh god.

If raerae redirected cayvie to Galzria, and cayvie redirected raerae to arishopshape (assuming they're both redirectors), what would happen?

Yay BM!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.