Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25  All

Author Topic: BM28: Joth's Bed Idea Mafia (Game over, Anti-Town Wins)  (Read 65772 times)

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
Re: BM28: Joth's Bed Idea Mafia
« Reply #475 on: December 07, 2019, 09:09:10 pm »

The Awaclus crash is scummy af and I will not be a part of it. It’s been strong armed with no case at/near deadline to pull away from both MiX & Swan. This is a Town lynch 100% of the time.

So you think two of the neighbros are scum?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 07, 2019, 09:42:12 pm »

The Awaclus crash is scummy af and I will not be a part of it. It’s been strong armed with no case at/near deadline to pull away from both MiX & Swan. This is a Town lynch 100% of the time.

It def has not been strong armed. I admitted previously it was weak to begin with. The fact that MiX could be town doc, and if they are they targeted you, combined with the fact that there was no night kill... that is what made it interesting.

I get you think I am skum so that doesn't really mean much. but that is my 2 cents.

Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #477 on: December 07, 2019, 09:43:21 pm »

unvote while I look at some stuff. Not ready for Awaclus to get hammered.

I will be awake at deadline.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 07, 2019, 09:44:19 pm »

calling us the neighbros from here on in btw.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 07, 2019, 09:45:43 pm »

deadline wise - I will be around for like 6 hours (6 hours before DL) and then it is middle night here, so I will be out.

If anyone wants to talk lets talk now.
real good. That’s how

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #480 on: December 07, 2019, 09:50:03 pm »

Would you consider switching back to MiX?

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 07, 2019, 09:50:35 pm »

It def has not been strong armed. I admitted previously it was weak to begin with. The fact that MiX could be town doc, and if they are they targeted you, combined with the fact that there was no night kill... that is what made it interesting.

I get you think I am skum so that doesn't really mean much. but that is my 2 cents.

I think one neighbor is, almost certainly! 

No, I don’t think both are. But I honestly believe this style of hard crash within 12 hours of deadline is 100% of the time scum driven and on a Town player.

Basically, MiX hasn’t been lynched, despite sitting at L-1 for awhile now, with a solid second wagon. And now, out of nowhere, because neither of those wagons happened, Awaclus hits L-1? Like... in what world does scum sit on TWO Town wagons while not slamming either of them, to then let their partner spring up and get lynched last minute?

It’s ridiculous.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 07, 2019, 09:51:23 pm »

Would you consider switching back to MiX?

obviously.
real good. That’s how

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #483 on: December 07, 2019, 09:54:11 pm »

vote: MiX

He/ Him

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 07, 2019, 10:00:19 pm »

Glooble...you’re the only neighbor I really trust. MiX over Swan?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #485 on: December 07, 2019, 10:03:42 pm »

I think so.

My guts been saying that claim was fishy AF since he made it, I just didn’t want to risk lynching a doctor. But Galz is right, the Awaclus wagon feels like a mislynch. My case on him was admittedly weak and then I think everyone piled on because I had a vote there, but no one is giving any real reasons other not wanting to vote the other two wagons.

He/ Him

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #486 on: December 07, 2019, 10:04:37 pm »

I really need to go to bed.

He/ Him

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #487 on: December 07, 2019, 10:07:23 pm »

This is feeling really serious for a goofy/ fun joth game. I really hope we can figure out what the ridiculous gimmick is soon.

He/ Him

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 07, 2019, 10:15:49 pm »

I think so.

My guts been saying that claim was fishy AF since he made it, I just didn’t want to risk lynching a doctor. But Galz is right, the Awaclus wagon feels like a mislynch. My case on him was admittedly weak and then I think everyone piled on because I had a vote there, but no one is giving any real reasons other not wanting to vote the other two wagons.

So if you are town...

Then you are on Awaclus - Town

Shraeye went Awaclus - If I am skum then why not just hammer MiX? So Shraeye protecting MiX? But that doesn't make sense either because why wouldn't they put us both at L-1 previously?

I went awaclus - I am/was the one pushing it

WCD jumps on Awaclus - IDK what to make of that it is weird. Def moves WCD onto the radar. Also, trusting glooble is weird from my pov.. as one of the three of us in the hood could be skum.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 07, 2019, 10:20:17 pm »

MiX - Glooble thoughts?
real good. That’s how

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 07, 2019, 10:34:02 pm »

WCD jumps on Awaclus - IDK what to make of that it is weird. Def moves WCD onto the radar. Also, trusting glooble is weird from my pov.. as one of the three of us in the hood could be skum.

I’m distracted. I’ve been parenting and drinking and making gingerbread houses. It would a mistake to think I have playing today with intention or real thought. Weird is right!

I moved to Awa because MiX had been at L-1 forever and no one was willing to hammer their buddy...and he’s active so I get it.

Galz is scum, and Galz swooping in to defend Awa is scummdiliicious. (I recognize that Galz is doing that not vice verse) MiX’s unadulterated Galz adulation is also supper scummy. Three scum is too many, right? Because that’s a freaking team right there.

I need to put the kid to bed and then myself to bed, but I’ll be here before deadline in the morning and can move to MiX if that that is what we need to lynch. My scummiest list is Galz> MiX > Awa > Awa

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 07, 2019, 10:37:16 pm »

"If we kill a random person for no reason, we are no better than the scummy anti-town mafia," someone says. "If we do that, then we are the real mafia."

"Lynch him, he says he's the real mafia!" someone else shouts.

Vote Count 2.4

MiX (3): Jimmmmm, raerae, Glooble (L-2)
DatSwan (3): Awaclus, Galzria, MiX (L-2)
Awaclus (3): shraeye, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds (L-2)

Not voting (0):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Sunday, December 8 at 9 am EST.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 07, 2019, 10:56:25 pm »

This is feeling really serious for a goofy/ fun joth game. I really hope we can figure out what the ridiculous gimmick is soon.

Glooble....any thoughts on what the ridiculousness might be??

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 07, 2019, 11:03:56 pm »

I’m distracted. I’ve been parenting and drinking and making gingerbread houses. It would a mistake to think I have playing today with intention or real thought. Weird is right!

I moved to Awa because MiX had been at L-1 forever and no one was willing to hammer their buddy...and he’s active so I get it.

Galz is scum, and Galz swooping in to defend Awa is scummdiliicious. (I recognize that Galz is doing that not vice verse) MiX’s unadulterated Galz adulation is also supper scummy. Three scum is too many, right? Because that’s a freaking team right there.

I need to put the kid to bed and then myself to bed, but I’ll be here before deadline in the morning and can move to MiX if that that is what we need to lynch. My scummiest list is Galz> MiX > Awa > Awa

Almost the entirety of this post is laughable (the kids, drinking and ginger bread houses are A+. The rest though...)

First, you’ve been hard tunneling me the entire day, but you’ve yet to make a case beyond “because I say so” - not that a case would matter, as it’s just as wrong as “because I say so”.

Second, you’ve called my “swooping in” as “scumdilliciious”, yet my point is spot on, and you fail to address it in it’s entirety - continuing your “because I say so” trend from above. Just because you say something often enough doesn’t make it true.

Third, if MiX is telling the truth about being a Doctor and targeting me last night, then *I* was highly likely to have been the scum kill target night 1 - thus rendering me NOT scum. Yet place a Galz/Awa scum team above a Galz/MiD scum team? Like... what logic is this even?

Fourth... I need a new drink. Somebody drank my last two. Excuse me.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 07, 2019, 11:09:44 pm »

Almost the entirety of this post is laughable (the kids, drinking and ginger bread houses are A+. The rest though...)

First, you’ve been hard tunneling me the entire day, but you’ve yet to make a case beyond “because I say so” - not that a case would matter, as it’s just as wrong as “because I say so”.

Second, you’ve called my “swooping in” as “scumdilliciious”, yet my point is spot on, and you fail to address it in it’s entirety - continuing your “because I say so” trend from above. Just because you say something often enough doesn’t make it true.

Third, if MiX is telling the truth about being a Doctor and targeting me last night, then *I* was highly likely to have been the scum kill target night 1 - thus rendering me NOT scum. Yet place a Galz/Awa scum team above a Galz/MiD scum team? Like... what logic is this even?

1) How were they tunnelling? They were voting Mix all day.

2) when you post three times a game day anything you say is "swooping in" you brought that on yourself.

3) That is fair

4) You drank them. I watched. You still owe me a plate.
real good. That’s how

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: December 08, 2019, 06:51:49 am »

Basically, MiX hasn’t been lynched, despite sitting at L-1 for awhile now, with a solid second wagon. And now, out of nowhere, because neither of those wagons happened, Awaclus hits L-1? Like... in what world does scum sit on TWO Town wagons while not slamming either of them, to then let their partner spring up and get lynched last minute?

Pretty much any time there's 2 town wagons this happens, right? So you think 2 town wagons don't stall? Because I would say this is exactly the type of game for wagons to stall out forever.

Glooble....any thoughts on what the ridiculousness might be??

Ridiculousness seems to be at least about the quantity of NKs, at least from my role and the SK commuter flip.

1) How were they tunnelling? They were voting Mix all day.

Didds was voting Galzria earlier in the day.

But overall I do think the Awaclus wagon isn't hitting scum, and a wagon that is more likely to hit scum that isn't Swan is Didds...but I don't think there's enough votes for that.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 08, 2019, 08:09:26 am »

I’m okay with laughable! Entertaining is an adjective I aspire to achieve. Also, my gingerbread house if f-ing on point. Color coordination, yo.

No one has asked why I was voting for you. Not a single person. So, no reason to say. When people are ready to consider that you are scum, I’ll chime in.

I do not believe MiX’s claim that you were doctored. I have a different reason to believe that there was no NK. So, your logic about why you are not scum doesn’t work for me.

Mmmmm....drinks! What were you drinking? I think it is interesting that the longer a pan evening persists, the more likely it is that drinks seem to vanish. Perhaps it is elves. But maybe that is just me.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 08, 2019, 08:10:57 am »

"If we kill a random person for no reason, we are no better than the scummy anti-town mafia," someone says. "If we do that, then we are the real mafia."

"Lynch him, he says he's the real mafia!" someone else shouts.

Vote Count 2.4

MiX (3): Jimmmmm, raerae, Glooble (L-2)
DatSwan (3): Awaclus, Galzria, MiX (L-2)
Awaclus (3): shraeye, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds (L-2)

Not voting (0):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Sunday, December 8 at 9 am EST.

So, that in 50 minutes. Currently we no lynch. Who is around?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 08, 2019, 08:13:03 am »

So, that in 50 minutes. Currently we no lynch. Who is around?

I'm around. Probably for less than 50 minutes though.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 08, 2019, 08:16:36 am »

I’m okay with laughable! Entertaining is an adjective I aspire to achieve. Also, my gingerbread house if f-ing on point. Color coordination, yo.

No one has asked why I was voting for you. Not a single person. So, no reason to say. When people are ready to consider that you are scum, I’ll chime in.

I do not believe MiX’s claim that you were doctored. I have a different reason to believe that there was no NK. So, your logic about why you are not scum doesn’t work for me.

Mmmmm....drinks! What were you drinking? I think it is interesting that the longer a pan evening persists, the more likely it is that drinks seem to vanish. Perhaps it is elves. But maybe that is just me.

Gingerbread pics or it didn't happen.

What's your NK theory? Why don't you believe MiX?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25  All

Page created in 2.661 seconds with 19 queries.