Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56  All

Author Topic: M125: Poker Mafia! - Game Over - Mafia Wins!  (Read 151375 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: M125: Poker Mafia! - Day 4!
« Reply #1300 on: November 21, 2019, 10:59:52 pm »

Wait... after some review, no, I would not vote for Maxford today.

So you're team no lunch then?
No, I'm team lynch one of Eevee/raerae/Galzria.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: November 21, 2019, 11:00:50 pm »

Well, at least one of those is a good idea.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: November 21, 2019, 11:01:55 pm »

I don’t believe any of them are. 😔
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: November 21, 2019, 11:45:22 pm »

Welp, I just had a post about why I think you're wrong re:Maxford, dropped my phone on my face, and navigated away from the page.  The argument boiled down to he isn't acting the way I expect noobscum to act; just pretend that was super eloquent and convincing, k?  I'm going to hit the hay.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: November 22, 2019, 12:14:30 am »

Welp, I just had a post about why I think you're wrong re:Maxford, dropped my phone on my face, and navigated away from the page.  The argument boiled down to he isn't acting the way I expect noobscum to act; just pretend that was super eloquent and convincing, k?  I'm going to hit the hay.

Hiding, not responding to much, limited engagement & no strong, bold, or expressive reads? That’s exactly how most noob!scum act.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Maxford

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Maxford
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: November 22, 2019, 06:47:52 am »

Hiding, not responding to much, limited engagement & no strong, bold, or expressive reads? That’s exactly how most noob!scum act.

Well, I have been arguing to lynch faust for days and I believe he's looking scummier and scummier. After all, the reason Space gave to grant him a D1-pass was that scum!faust was bound to be somewhat helpful to town and haven't seen any of this. He was prompt in pointing the mistakes in my analysis but never offered his own. As a matter of fact, based on the discussions on D1, I believed both Space and faust would have been far more helpful and analytical than they've been up to now.

I'm not scum, I'm trying my best to find scum, sorry if I haven't been of much help so far and if my analysis is of poor quality, but I'm genuinely not understanding why there's not more people voting against faust right now. Also, I think I prefer no lynch over lynching someone else at this point, because the cost of mislynching is too high.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: November 22, 2019, 07:34:27 am »

Fun fact: at the point you posted this, it brought you up to parity in terms of how many game posts you'd made compared to Maxford. He's now one response ahead of you again!
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: November 22, 2019, 07:36:51 am »

Well, I have been arguing to lynch faust for days and I believe he's looking scummier and scummier. After all, the reason Space gave to grant him a D1-pass was that scum!faust was bound to be somewhat helpful to town and haven't seen any of this. He was prompt in pointing the mistakes in my analysis but never offered his own. As a matter of fact, based on the discussions on D1, I believed both Space and faust would have been far more helpful and analytical than they've been up to now.

I'm not scum, I'm trying my best to find scum, sorry if I haven't been of much help so far and if my analysis is of poor quality, but I'm genuinely not understanding why there's not more people voting against faust right now. Also, I think I prefer no lynch over lynching someone else at this point, because the cost of mislynching is too high.
Was it Space who gave faust the D1 pass? Because I thought it was me
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: November 22, 2019, 07:43:29 am »

Fun fact: at the point you posted this, it brought you up to parity in terms of how many game posts you'd made compared to Maxford. He's now one response ahead of you again!
Don't you feel like we have more important things to worry about?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: November 22, 2019, 07:59:33 am »

Space harping on Galzria's post count when he has clearly been present and making analysis for all of today is very odd. Even taking account the first two days where Galzria hardly posted, if we analyzed word count and not post count (especially if we removed total fluff posts), he'd be nearer the top than the bottom of the living town.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: November 22, 2019, 08:09:20 am »

See, that's where we disagree. I think he's been asking reasonable questions, not following votes around, and being reasonably engaged (today aside but I could point a few fingers there). I mean, he's been holding down the faust fort all day, doesn't froshscum play follow the leader to the nearest town lunch when we're in MyLo? He's been to independent for me to see him as scum.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: November 22, 2019, 08:12:50 am »

Seems like it was BOGO, Space gave him one for sure.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: November 22, 2019, 08:14:13 am »

Space, your haven't voted today. Are you planning to or not?

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: November 22, 2019, 08:30:01 am »

Seems like it was BOGO, Space gave him one for sure.
Just has to Google what BOGO is lol (it's same as BOGOF)

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: November 22, 2019, 09:00:58 am »

@Maxford, I like your attempts at wagon analysis, but this game is not an easy one for wagon stuff, and I'm more in agreement with faust about your conclusions. More later.. too many things going on for me right now and not enough lunch break to address them all in!

PPE 7: Had to go do some shopping while it was still lunch...
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: November 22, 2019, 10:24:49 am »

I'm going to be driving to work at deadline.

Maxford

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: November 22, 2019, 10:29:08 am »

@Space/Joseph, when is the deadline, UK time?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: November 22, 2019, 10:42:33 am »

20h32

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: November 22, 2019, 10:43:41 am »

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: November 22, 2019, 10:45:06 am »

Vote: Eevee

I think I'm beginning both to trust faust more, and to feel even townier on Maxford, meaning I think a Galz-Eevee-X team is more likely than anything else.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: November 22, 2019, 10:45:33 am »

I think I'm beginning both to trust faust more, and to feel even townier on Maxford, meaning I think a Galz-Eevee-X team is more likely than anything else.

Sorry.. didn't meant to be all shouty.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: November 22, 2019, 10:46:36 am »

20h32
Today?

Yes, today. I assumed from the phrasing of Ford's question that he had that part down.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: November 22, 2019, 10:48:26 am »

20h32
Today?

Yes, today. I assumed from the phrasing of Ford's question that he had that part down.
Ugh. I didn't want to decide today, because I'm under the weather

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: November 22, 2019, 10:49:58 am »

I think {Galz, Maxford, LL, Eevee} are the 4 scummiest, in that order

I'm trusting Faust, but that is mainly because I think Galz is scummier, and I don't think they can both be scum, based on their interactions

Maxford

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: November 22, 2019, 11:03:37 am »

Okay, I'll follow your read Space...

Does that secure the lynch?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56  All

Page created in 1.581 seconds with 19 queries.