Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Hey, I'm back!

(1/4) > >>

Graystripe77:
I haven't been playing Dominion for a while now, but I'm back. Did I miss anything?

jonts26:

--- Quote from: Graystripe77 on March 15, 2012, 01:44:41 pm ---I haven't been playing Dominion for a while now, but I'm back. Did I miss anything?

--- End quote ---

A ton. There has recently been a complete paradigm shift in the way Dominion is played. The power of previously misunderstood cards has been revealed. We are planning on releasing a new set of top card lists but the general consensus is that scout, thief, pearl diver, and counting house should all be making appearances near the top.

Graystripe77:
Could you fill me in on this? HOW are they so much better now?

Thisisnotasmile:
Chancellor is still pants though. Don't go thinking that just because Scout and Thief are now understood as the power cards that they truly are, that so are other cards that were previously thought of as terrible.

Robz888:

--- Quote from: jonts26 on March 15, 2012, 03:08:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: Graystripe77 on March 15, 2012, 01:44:41 pm ---I haven't been playing Dominion for a while now, but I'm back. Did I miss anything?

--- End quote ---

A ton. There has recently been a complete paradigm shift in the way Dominion is played. The power of previously misunderstood cards has been revealed. We are planning on releasing a new set of top card lists but the general consensus is that scout, thief, pearl diver, and counting house should all be making appearances near the top.

--- End quote ---

Don't forget Transmute. As we have come to understand, Transmute is a Big Money accelerator, a hard counter to Cursing attacks, and the vital terminal in any Action engine. "Oh... oh God... he played a... a... TRANSMUTE!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version