Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

get a province... ON TURN 3

<< < (3/3)

Chris is me:

--- Quote from: crj on March 01, 2019, 09:56:09 am ---
--- Quote from: Chris is me on March 01, 2019, 08:25:05 am ---Setup: Pooka, Baker or Borrow, some shuffle luck.

--- End quote ---
Uh... if Pooka's in the Kingdom you start with Cursed Gold in your deck. It's simpler just to buy a Gold on T1/T2 and draw Gold, Cursed Good, Copper, Copper, something on T3.

--- End quote ---

I was specifically trying to contracdict the hint that you needed to buy cards to do it.

crj:

--- Quote from: Chris is me on March 01, 2019, 10:20:30 am ---I was specifically trying to contradict the hint that you needed to buy cards to do it.

--- End quote ---
OIC!

I guess you're also trying to minimise shuffle luck, there? Otherwise, just draw Cursed Gold and 4*Copper then spend your starting Coffers. (-8

Chris is me:

--- Quote from: crj on March 01, 2019, 10:45:05 am ---
--- Quote from: Chris is me on March 01, 2019, 10:20:30 am ---I was specifically trying to contradict the hint that you needed to buy cards to do it.

--- End quote ---
OIC!

I guess you're also trying to minimise shuffle luck, there? Otherwise, just draw Cursed Gold and 4*Copper then spend your starting Coffers. (-8

--- End quote ---

Whoops, somehow missed the obvious move there...

markusin:

--- Quote from: Chris is me on March 02, 2019, 01:06:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: crj on March 01, 2019, 10:45:05 am ---

--- End quote ---
OIC!

--- End quote ---

Whoops, somehow missed the obvious move there...

--- End quote ---

That still implies you bought Province as a card.

How about: 5 Copper + Baker token + Borrow T1 -> buy Travelling Fair, buy Ball for Remodel and Skulk, topdecking the Gold and Remodel. T2 -> Remodel Gold into Province.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version